Introducing - The OM Frontier!

EV

Banned deucer.

imas promises to make beautiful art

Welcome to the OM Frontier! Now's your chance to prove yourself as the best overall OM battler by defeating the top competitive players in six different OMs. The goal is to beat six OM Brains and become the reigning Champion! Sounds simple, right? Okay hotshot, but can you beat all of them in a single week?

RULES
  • Battles must be played on Pokemon Showdown using the current format for each metagame.
  • Challengers may only challenge one Brain at a time.
  • Challengers cannot challenge a Brain until they've completed their last challenge.
  • Challengers must challenge Brains in this thread. Challenges made anywhere else do not count!
  • Replays are required. No replay = no win.
  • If a challenger loses their match, they must wait at least 24 hours before re-challenging the Frontier.
  • Challengers must beat six Brains in 1 week (one from each OM) before challenging the current Champion.
  • Brains must accept a challenge within 24 hours or they may pass the challenge to their co-Brain instead. Brains that fail to schedule three matches will be replaced!
  • Anyone who makes it to the Hall of Fame may try once to unseat an active Brain in a Best of Five series. Active Champions may challenge Brains for their seat in a Best of Three series, but they forfeit their reign as Champion if they win.
BRAINS

Balanced Hackmons
HeadsILoseTailsYouWin

Anything Goes
Megazard

Monotype
Eien
Paleo

STABmons
ihhca
Akashi

Almost Any Ability
Kl4ng
motherlove

Tier Shift
Dr. Phd. BJ
CHAMPION

HALL OF FAME

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
"Who are the Brains?"

We don't have any yet! Apply here << https://goo.gl/forms/YaHzIwu99XtCqiRW2 >> if you feel you're qualified to represent one of the metagames in the Frontier.

We're looking for the best of the best to defend their spots as OM Brains, but we're also looking for active players too. If you don't think you can keep up with a high volume of challenges, don't apply!!!

The application will stay open for 5 days.

EV

Banned deucer.
Thanks all for waiting. Been busy the last few days.

So here are our Brains! (PS names in parentheses)

BH - morogrim & HeadsILoseTailsYouWin (anna says hi)
AG - Zangooser & Megazard
Monotype - Eien & Paleo & terrors
STABmons - ihhca (virginia=virgin) & Akashi (jeran)
AAA - Kl4ng (klang) & motherlove
TS - LaxLapras & Dr. Phd. BJ

Challenges are open! Remember: all challenges must go through this thread. You can only challenge one Brain at a time and you only need to beat one Brain from each OM.

Edit: Some of you Brains submitted non-standard avatars so that's why it looks different. You can request another but it must be from that link I included in the application.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Sorry about the Monotype shuffling but there was a mix up. Monotype is going to have three Brains due to its inevitable high demand for challenges!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-412834789
First blood, gg shavedbear
e: apparently I don't need to post but I need to assert my dominance over Zangooser
e2: also beat rhythms cuz he sucks
e3: but then submindraikou got late game dodges and crits for loss one D:

I guess I'll just keep my own record here for now
wins: shavedbear, rhythms, funbot, megaqwer, catalystic, oberyn
losses: submindraikou

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)