Interview with Zebraiken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zebraiken

If no one claims interview in the next couple days, would you be up for this? It's kinda last-minute, but we both already have avatars and your recent promotion to TD + hosting SPL makes it a good time to interview you I think. You also won 3 tours last year, so we could probably touch on those as well~

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
sure, but um i would really like a new avatar if possible :x i could maybe draw my own if nobody else would want to!

Works for me. I'll just claim it now in that case, so either you can start working on the avatar or we can find an artist. If you don't want to do it or might not have the time, you can make a note in the artist thread of what you want the avatar to be :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)