Illusion/Victory/Justified(Winners contact me, Mods please close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victini 1: I believe it was a Deerling.

Victini 2: Wasn't it a Buneary, or Ash's Pikachu?

Zoroark 2: Barry Bonds?
You can only answer one question.

Even so all 3 are incorrect and Zoaroark 2 has been answered.

Correct Answers have been updated.

Still no one has gotten Zoaroark 1.

Zoroark

3. Who is my favorite baseball player that still plays? (HINT: He played for the Baltimore Orioles in 2011)

Answer: Vlad Guerro?

Victini 1. What was the first pokemon ash saw in the Unova region?
Alomomola
No matter how many times people say this after it was said once, I can't stop laughing at it.

Sorry still incorrect, and you've already answered a question correctly.

No matter how many times people say this after it was said once, I can't stop laughing at it.

Giveaway aside I'm interested to know who it is. I watched the episode again last night for the answer and the first actual pokemon I saw was the pink fish. Hope someone gets it right soon.

Yeah the first thing I saw was Alomomola. I'm really curious to see what the real answer is. I'm hoping that you're just mistaken and it is Alomomola so that I can get the Victini ;).

Didn't see it before, and I thought I was wrong with Buneary. Oh well.

Victini 1. What was the first pokemon ash saw in the Unova region?
If it isnt alomola then is it celebi or zorua from the zoroark master of illusions?

Pretty sure my answer is correct as I just watched the episode and the reason why she doesn't capture pikachu is because it fails as it already belongs to ash. So although she didn't capture it she still attempted to which is what the question asked.

EDIT: She battles Bunerary but never pulls a pokeball out to try and catch it as it just destroys piplup and then steps on her face, similarly she is too slow to throw a poke ball the Burmy they battle right after, so the first one she actually tries to catch(not battle like the previous two) is Ash's Pikachu.

Here is the question:

2. What was the first pokemon Dawn tried to catch in the anime?

Pretty sure my answer is correct as I just watched the episode and the reason why she doesn't capture pikachu is because it fails as it already belongs to ash. So although she didn't capture it she still attempted to which is what the question asked.

EDIT: She battles Bunerary but never pulls a pokeball out to try and catch it as it just destroys piplup and then steps on her face, similarly she is too slow to throw a poke ball the Burmy they battle right after, so the first one she actually tries to catch(not battle like the previous two) is Ash's Pikachu.

Here is the question:

2. What was the first pokemon Dawn tried to catch in the anime?
Even if it wasn't Buneary, it would be Burmy.
and by battling Buneary she was attempting to weaken it to capture it, thus trying to catch it.

Man! We are so stupid! Its meowth!

Oh btw, victini 1, awesome giveaway
1. What was the first pokemon ash saw in the Unova region?

Pikachu.
About time somebody said Meowth (which is still wrong).

The answer is indeed PIKACHU. about time someone got it.

For Zoroark 3: Is it Jake Arrieta?
Sorry nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)