I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can you CMT for those:

Shiny Timid HP Fire Latios
Shiny Timid HP Fire Latias
Shiny Floatzel

Thank you in Advance, I hope you find something but if not no problem :)

Hey ooh_shiny, nice shop you have here. There are a couple of your mons that I'm interested in:

Shiny Kyurem
Jolly Kartana
Tapu Fini
Shiny Mesprit
Shiny Uxie
Shiny Azelf
Shiny Cresselia
Shiny Heatran
Shiny Giratina
SUM2013 Palkia and Dialga
Event Celebi
Shiny Entei, Suicune, Raikou

Take a look at my Trade Thread and Event list and see if there is anything you are interested. I could even do a breed request etc.

Hey ooh_shiny, nice shop you have here. There are a couple of your mons that I'm interested in:

Shiny Kyurem
Jolly Kartana
Tapu Fini
Shiny Mesprit
Shiny Uxie
Shiny Azelf
Shiny Cresselia
Shiny Heatran
Shiny Giratina
SUM2013 Palkia and Dialga
Event Celebi
Shiny Entei, Suicune, Raikou

Take a look at my Trade Thread and Event list and see if there is anything you are interested. I could even do a breed request etc.
Thanks, I'm interested if you can breed these-
Eevee
Friend Ball
Timid
31/even/30/31/31/31 ~ HP Ice
Non-HA
Wish/ Fake Tears/ Stored Power/ Charm

Pineco
Heavy Ball
Relaxed
31/31/31/31/31/0
Non-HA
Counter/ Stealth Rock

Carbink
Moon Ball
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
HA

Thanks, I'm interested if you can breed these-
Eevee
Friend Ball
Timid
31/even/30/31/31/31 ~ HP Ice
Non-HA
Wish/ Fake Tears/ Stored Power/ Charm

Pineco
Heavy Ball
Relaxed
31/31/31/31/31/0
Non-HA
Counter/ Stealth Rock

Carbink
Moon Ball
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
HA
This shouldn't be no problem. I'll get on it and I'll keep you informed of the progress.

The Pineco might take little bit as unless someone sends me a Pineco, I'll just go through my Heart Gold and catch one.

Edit: Ok, I have all of the mons to breed. I'll continue updating you with the progress.

Last edited:
Hi there ooh_shiny, just wondering if we can set up a time sometime this weekend to complete our long pending trade :) It's my Luxury Ball Sandyghast for your Modest Lunala.

Status Report: Carbink is all ready. Getting to the others.

6/13/2017 Status Report: Pineco is finally down. Getting to Eevee now.

Status Report Same day: Eevee is finally done! IV spread is 31/12/30/31/31/31 which is HP Ice. Would this be fine, or do you want me to continue?

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Interested in Legit Event Shiny Entei, nasty plot Celebi, SUM2013 Dialga and Palkia, Shiny Manaphy, HP Ice Keldeo, all with RNG Proof. CMT for offers.

Interested in Legit Event Shiny Entei, nasty plot Celebi, SUM2013 Dialga and Palkia, Shiny Manaphy, HP Ice Keldeo, all with RNG Proof. CMT for offers.
The only thing that interested me was the shiny naive azelf. Anyways, I have wondercard proof of the gen5 eventmons if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)