I cant say you've got enough QC stamps [make your requests here] NEW IMPROVED BIGGER FRAME

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is this still an active thing? If so I'm on enough QC teams that I'd like to get one of these
giphy.gif

someone super cute wanna make me a new gp stamp w/ this cutey?

if you could just shop it over zam's face i'd be stoked, but otherwise i'll even take it with the white bg

Sobi

Banned deucer.
someone super cute wanna make me a new gp stamp w/ this cutey?

if you could just shop it over zam's face i'd be stoked, but otherwise i'll even take it with the white bg

hope you like it :>

edit: might as well leave some of the ones i made here today

Last edited:

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Winry I hope this is good enough, that gif is really kinda too rectangly for a stamp and this is the best that I can do, lmk if you want something else instead that fits into a square more easily

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
AD Thunderboy I can't properly fit the "good job" inside a square so naturally this didn't turn out great, if you want a different stamp / can find the gif without the text then feel free to request a new one:

Hilomilo enjoy:

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
AD Thunderboy I can't properly fit the "good job" inside a square so naturally this didn't turn out great, if you want a different stamp / can find the gif without the text then feel free to request a new one:

Hilomilo enjoy:
I like it, but I think I actually did find a better one, though the cropping on this one might get a little weird:
View attachment 77001
I only actually need the clapping Zenyatta, but I couldn't find a version that didn't have the side things and also wasn't too big to upload to smogon. I'd love this one if it's not too much hassle, otherwise the current one is fine

Attachments

Last edited:

Lumari

empty spaces
TFP Leader
I like it, but I think I actually did find a better one, though the cropping on this one might get a little weird:
View attachment 77001
I only actually need the clapping Zenyatta, but I couldn't find a version that didn't have the side things and also wasn't too big to upload to smogon. I'd love this one if it's not too much hassle, otherwise the current one is fine
here ya go:

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Heyoo

I made some stamps out of boredom back then. Looking here now, it seems like whoever made the QC stamps a decade back clearly doesn't care about giving us an HQ stamp png at the moment, sooo I made just that:

tl;dr: it minimizes JPEG artifacts (especially that annoying green thing I see in every stamp here, since it looks like the template was made from selecting and deleting white space), is much larger (but not too unbearably large for posting on the forums, and you could actually see the darned words), and conveniently fits most Tumblr gifs. Took out "of approval" from the old stamp since it seems redundant imo

Here's some examples:

(for Colonel M <3)

(if I were still BW QC and Nichijou were still cool)

Please give feedback if I could improve the stamps somehow! (or want something like the 500x version or a rejection stamp or whatever)

edit: eh fuck it, here's a rejection stamp

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)