Tournament I Can't Believe It's Not the PU Open II - Won by Sam I Yam!

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Approved by mods, AMAZING art by Megazard give this man a badge
upload_2017-8-14_12-49-20.png

Welcome to the first forum tour of SM PU! SM PU is finally here, but the tour representation that we were all hoping for is not. So instead we have "I Can't Believe It's Not the PU Open II---" a best of 3 SM PU beta tour with 75% less fat and 50% less calories per serving than any trophy tour.
Tour-Specific Rules
  • This tournament is single-elimination.
  • Players will play a best of three series of SM PU (Beta) each round.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!--- either the main server or smogtours should work.
  • If you don't post replays, you have to redo the match or I will coinflip. I will probably let this happen once because I'm sure someone won't read the rules but after that once, this is actually happening. So post replays.
  • If Pokemon are banned after a round is posted, they remain unbanned for the rest of the round. By the time Round 1 starts, the first set of quickbans should be in effect though.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
I don't know when I'll start this, definitely Saturday or before though because I'm going away for the week on Sunday :3 have fun!

Round 1 Matchups

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)