Mafia vs Village HunterXHunter Mafia - Won by the Hunters and Hisoka

Lynch Knights

Woah a lynch. But yeah, taking all the people who have been bombed or tracked the nights of bombing, the list is rather small. It's either Knights, Cancerous just lied or Jalmont who has been manipulating everyone the whole game. Of those knights seems the most likely.

Okay there is something not adding up here.

The facts:
1) My RB has a trigger: the target uses a harmful action same night I target them.
2) Upon triggering, the target is RB'd the two following nights. Ex target triggers on N1, gets blocked on N2 and 3.
3) Former just claimed kidnapper to me.
4) I targeted Former on N8, which is the night Memoric was kidnapped again.
5) My N9 failed because Former kidnapped my target.

So how is kidnapping not a harmful action?

I have no idea why, if you are town, kidnapping wouldn't be stopped by the role you claim.

However, as Jalmont can confirm, I was tracked last night not going anywhere and as cancerous claims, there was a bomb placed last night. Clearly the bombs are the work of the neutral and so it's a pretty safe assumption that either me and the tracker are on the same faction or ya know...I can't be the neutral here.

Also in response to KoC's thing, fsr I read the start of N9 and saw no kidnapping so I assumed that was a night I idled, because you know, late night logic.

Kidnap != harmful is what's throwing me here. As soon as I knew there was a kidnapper, I figured it'd be one of the roles I'd end up blocking.

I've been chewing a lot of tinfoil in this game, mostly trying not to throw it at Jalmont, but this one I've gotta toss into play because it's bugging me now at a point where my scumdar has riled up my nerves.

Jalmont Viper was the other side of the 50/50 I deduced for kidnapper. Since he's not kidnapper, is he accounted for?

Former may be lying (or my tinfoil chewing days may not be done yet), but I think I've lapsed in one thing, given the facts that I now have.

That lapse being I should have pushed this wagon and held you to task when you lost steam, Jalmont.

Vote: Cancerous

Great how the game has revived just before midnight... not a good time for the mental gears to start spinning, especially when tomorrow's Thursday and my hours online will be limited.

Before I go, though, I've got one last thing bugging me:

Cancerous You got a special message upon being bombed? What did it say?

Okay, bit of a late decision. But Unlynch KoC, Lynch Cancerous

Let me explain the primary reasoning for this since both are still very much the two biggest suspects.

N7 - Memoric gets bombed
N8 - Trace of Life gets bombed
N9 - No bombing
N10 - Cancerous claims

Now as KoC reminded me, Cancerous was kidnapped N9 which is pretty suspicious already. However then his claims of being bombed come the night after Jalmont publicly shows interest in who has been bombed, which is pretty good timing to fake claim it to avoid suspicion. For that, he seems like the better lynch choice today.

Growing suspicious of the evil laughter you sometimes hear coming from the restroom, you finally decide to act on it.

Dear Cancerous,
You are Genthru.

The leader of the Bomb Devils, a trio chasing money and that doesn’t hesitate to kill or blackmail to reach their ends, you go by the nickname of Bomber. With a conflict between the Hunters and the Troupe becoming inevitable, you can smell blood in the water, and an opportunity to score it big by getting rid of everyone and keeping both the Troupe’s bounty and the auction’s loot for yourself.

You are a skilled Nen user and cold-blooded killer, with your ability, Countdown, allowing you to conjure and attach bombs to your victims by touching them once and saying the word “bomber”. Each night you may use this ability on up to two target Users and plant a bomb on them for the rest of the game. This is an ongoing, nonkilling, harmful ability.

Because you must explain the conditions of your ability in order to activate it (a drawback meant to increase the sheer power of the ability), they will notice that a time bomb has appeared on them, and that they must catch the Bomber to get rid of it. You have heard rumours that a Nen eraser was part of the security detail of the auction, meaning that someone out there has the ability to remove your bombs from someone.

Because you need to maintain your facade as a part of the security detail, you keep your true ability under wraps and resort to your secondary ability and a few other basic tricks.

Twice per game you may use your Little Flower ability, consisting of creating small detonations from your palms, to deter target User from taking action, Roleblocking them.

Twice per game you may lurk in the shadows and Watch target User, learning who is targeting them with their actions that night. Once per game you may also use your skills as a ruthless killer to avoid detection by any Watcher and Tracker effects that night.

You know that Kite is not in this game, and that his ability, Crazy Slot, works like a Jack of All Trades with a roulette giving him a random number corresponding to the form his weapon will take.

You are allied with yourself. You win when all players beside you and up to one other player has a bomb planted on them, as you detonate the bombs and escape with the loot.
A few days after you've turned them in, you finally get to enjoy the juicy reward and laugh all the way to the bank. The Hunters Win !

Thanks for playing everyone, and for sticking around until Day 11. Hope you had fun anyway !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)