Hitting that Gliscoreon!

Back again with another RMT! It's been hard to create another OU team that actually worked. But I've finally found an OU core I could use.
The core I wanted to start with is Gliscor/Vaporeon. The items are redundant (two different items -___-') but it works for me, so I don't complain.

Teambuilding went a little like...:

The core I wanted to start off with is Gliscor/Vaporeon. It started with me suggesting cores to someone, and me realizing what I just said. Gliscor and Vaporeon are AMAZING together. Vaporeon's a solid tank in general with Wish support and Heal Bell, along with a monstrous Sp. Attack. However, it doesn't like Electric moves from certain things. Gliscor is here to absorb any Tbolts and Discharges. Vaporeon backs it up by absorbing Water moves and resisting Ice moves. They're just great.

I figure I need a Grass resist. Vaporeon doesn't like those at all, and Gliscor won't like the special hits, especially when it's Roosting. Heatran is added, as Gliscor covers its Fighting and Ground weakness. It also resists Dragon, which is terribly needed if I want my team to stand up to OU.

I desperately need something to take down a Starmie if one comes along and decides to wreck this. It's dangerous to get in there, but definitely worth it. If I play my cards right, Scarftar will easily switch in and Pursuit.

I think Machamp could tear through this team... But what if I add Rotom?
I know it has Payback, but Payback has never done much to me unless I hit it, and I'm going to be behind a sub first. Then I can take it down.

So, I want SR support and another scarfer (What? WHY TWO SCARVES? Because I can!) Jirachi is quite literally the only scarfer I can use that can set rocks WITH SCARF ON STILL and still be used later on. Its weaknesses are already covered by at least two other members on the team.

Heatran's not doing too much. I need a serious stop to DDNite. Skarmory is a great bulky Steel type, and Whirlwinds better than Heatran can Roar. It also can set Spikes, helping out Tyranitar and Rotom on their kills.

AND NOW, I reveal their roles each specifically.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf (aka White Star)
Nature: Jolly
252 Spd/252 Atk/4 HP
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Stealth Rock
Trick

I used to despise using this, but I've gotten over how annoying it is, and have learned how to stop it myself. Jirachi is one of the best things I've ever used. It sets up Stealth Rock easily, cripples many walls with Trick, and can surprise some Dragons with Ice Punch (as opposed to an older team of mine running Fire Punch for Scizors and Forretress thinking they can safely move in). I usually set Rocks first turn and get out (unless I see that rare Aerodactyl that thinks it can Taunt, SR, and EQ). I expect Fire, Vaporeon switches in, or sometimes Tyranitar depending on what I'm facing. Ground calls for Gliscor or Rotom.

Rotom-H @ Leftovers (aka Shuren)
Nature: Timid
212 Spd/168 SpAtk/128 HP
Charge Beam
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Thunderbolt

Rotom became one of my all time favorites to stop Blissey in its tracks without having to switch in physical attackers. Substitute blocks the chances of T-wave or Toxic, and they can't be broken by Seismic Toss (Not Fire type yet!) If Blissey thinks it can sit there and wall it, it's got another thing coming. Charge Beam, while it won't raise my Sp. Attack every time it hits, I have all the time I need, as Blissey cannot just sit there and think it can stall me out. Of course, a smart player will switch out (in which case I get a Charge Beam boost hopefully and hit it hard with a Tbolt or Shadow Ball). I was skeptical of this set at first but I find it even more fun than SubSplit Rotom. I love Rotom taking Pursuit hits too, as it allows me to save it for later and the one switching in is unscathed. Rotom loves scaring out lots of things for subs and boosts. Even one boost makes its power scary.

Gliscor @ Leftovers (aka Burai King)
252 HP/220 Spd/36 Def
Earthquake
Roost
Taunt
Toxic

Gliscor was something I was unsure of. Everyone liked it, but I just didn't use it. When I originally tried, I had no idea what to do with it. Then I observed how others used it. Despite the amazing bulk it would have with it, I realized it was bad to invest only in HP and Defense. Gliscor loves abusing its speed to Taunt things and Toxic them, and just stall. If it's Steel, well looky here, I got da EQ. Skarmory doesn't appreciate Taunt at all. It's risky, but occasionally I'll leave it in on some special attackers to find out what they do. I love Taunting Vaporeons thinking they can Wish or Heal Bell while I switch. Gliscor is my favorite thing to switch in to. It is built to outspeed other standard Gliscors not running full speed (216 I believe?). I'd run full speed but the little bit in Defense is nice. Gliscor is the best stallbreaker I've ever used.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers (aka Friender)
Nature: Bold
252 Def/236 HP/20 SpDef
Heal Bell
Protect
Surf
Wish

Vaporeon is one of the most superior Eeveelutions. Its sheer amount of HP gives it amazing bulk despite the mediocre Defense stat (of course only if you invest in it). Vappy is the best Wisher I've used since I despise Blissey (yeah, you DEFINITELY haven't heard that before). It also has solid Heal Bell support, being able to Heal Bell almost any time. This really helps when Rotom gets Toxic'd before it subs. Also helps if T-tar gets paralyzed. I tend to bait Starmie with Vaporeon so I can safely switch in Tyranitar on a Tbolt and Pursuit KO. Vaporeon is great to scare out other Gliscors, instead of hoping they don't run max speed. Vaporeon likes to take hits for the team that nothing else can take, including water. It's my only thing stopping water with defense (Rotom has most of the offense, T-tar gets a few OHKOs).

Skarmory @ Leftovers (aka Greed)
Nature: Careful
252 SpDef/248 HP/8 Spd
Brave Bird
Roost
Spikes
Whirlwind

Since Heatran wasn't doing so great, I tried my old pal Skarmory (but instead of physically defensive, it's specially defensive!) Skarmory is my answer to DDNite and most likely Gyara, the original threats to my team. Skarmory adds on the a Fire weakness rather than be immune, but I have the rest of the team to cover that. Gliscor and Rotom, even Tyranitar, will gladly take an Electric move for Skarmory. Setting up Spikes, Rotom and Tyranitar can KO even more, and Whirlwind will certainly rack up damage once Jirachi has SR down. Skarmory survives quite a bit, and forces out many things that scare my team a little. It's a solid solution to the gap Heatran left behind.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf (aka Lordgenome)
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Earthquake
Pursuit
Stone Edge
Superpower

Tyranitar used to be my favorite subber. Those 101 subs and the sheer power it had behind one. But I needed it scarfed on this team to prevent a Starmie from wrecking me. I actually find it in good use. Stone Edge doesn't miss too much (MAGICALLY) and OHKOs a lot. Pursuit is nice, because I can kill things whether they switch or not (sadly Rotom lies outside that range). Earthquake KOs pretty much anything else that the STAB doesn't cover. Superpower (which I'm thinking of replacing with Crunch) is a last resort. If I use it, I'm risking setup fodder, therefore putting my team in a bad situation. Tyranitar KOs nearly anything the rest of the team can't handle. It also foils Kingdras trying to kill in their rain and 2HKOs them with Stone Edge if not OHKO.

I never liked using both Heatran and Tyranitar unless I'm trying to sweep with T-tar because they counter the same sort of stuff and are countered by the same sort of stuff.

You could try using Skarmory over Heatran, still taking on grass types like Shaymin, but also giving you a phazor and spikes. If you use a sp.def Skarmory it will help you out against bulky waters that really hurt your team. It also gives you a counter to sub split Gengar, which is essential when using Gliscor. To some extent Skarmory also helps against Dragonite who like you said can crush your team.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful
252hp/252sp.def/4speed
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Hey Crona, nice team here.

DDnite can be a problem for this team, but I think it can be somewhat remedied by using roar over heal bell on vaporeon. This allows vappy to check both DDnite and DDgyara unless they're the last poke remaining, but with SR, sandstorm and possibly life orb recoil, gyara will be worn down very quickly (Dnite can roost but if you predict a roost you can always go to gliscor, taunt it before it DDs and toxic stall it). Also heal bell seems a little out of place on this team, seeing as most of your pokes have some way of avoiding status (taunt, sub or just decent typing) bar vaporeon.

However I feel this team has a much bigger problem. You aren't running protect on vaporeon, which I feel is a vital move. Without it you can get 2hko'd by Infernape who then proceeds to tear apart this team (scarftar can revenge mixed versions but any NP or SD set running vacuum wave/Mach punch can easily beat it). By running protect over HP electric, you can avoid the 2hko from mixed variants of infernape and either wish stall it or just surf for the KO. It also allows you to beat sweeping variants of infernape too. The lack of HP electric does make you slightly weaker to Taunt DD gyara but taunt is usually only seen on the bulkier versions of gyara, and without the LO boost rotom is able to take a +1 adamant waterfall as long as it is in good health.

Another very small problem could be Swampert, I don't know if you've had any problems with it. You do have multiple ways to cripple it (rachi's trick, Gliscor's Toxic) but these are from pokes that will be KO'd in response and whilst heatran is running HP grass, with the lack of Sp.atk investement, Lava Plume followed by HP grass only has a small chance of KO'd standard lead pert after 1 SR switch in. Although, Vappy can also stall it out if needs be.

Apart from those small tweaks, the team seems pretty solid, good luck with it in the future.

I never liked using both Heatran and Tyranitar unless I'm trying to sweep with T-tar because they counter the same sort of stuff and are countered by the same sort of stuff.

You could try using Skarmory over Heatran, still taking on grass types like Shaymin, but also giving you a phazor and spikes. If you use a sp.def Skarmory it will help you out against bulky waters that really hurt your team. It also gives you a counter to sub split Gengar, which is essential when using Gliscor. To some extent Skarmory also helps against Dragonite who like you said can crush your team.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful
252hp/252sp.def/4speed
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Brave Bird
My first thought with replacing Heatran was Skarmory, since I like having more than one Steel type. I don't need THAT many Fire resists anyway, since I have Tyranitar and Vaporeon. Skarmory is also great since it will force out DDNite and essentially not only get more SR damage, but it can pretty much take whatever it throws at it (I'm fairly sure it can take a Fire Punch?) and Whirlwind it out. And yeah, bulky waters I have problems with unless Rotom gets boosts, which switching in, it won't really be able to do. I guess I'll try Sp. Def Skarm, I've always been using physically defensive.

Hey Crona, nice team here.

DDnite can be a problem for this team, but I think it can be somewhat remedied by using roar over heal bell on vaporeon. This allows vappy to check both DDnite and DDgyara unless they're the last poke remaining, but with SR, sandstorm and possibly life orb recoil, gyara will be worn down very quickly (Dnite can roost but if you predict a roost you can always go to gliscor, taunt it before it DDs and toxic stall it). Also heal bell seems a little out of place on this team, seeing as most of your pokes have some way of avoiding status (taunt, sub or just decent typing) bar vaporeon.

However I feel this team has a much bigger problem. You aren't running protect on vaporeon, which I feel is a vital move. Without it you can get 2hko'd by Infernape who then proceeds to tear apart this team (scarftar can revenge mixed versions but any NP or SD set running vacuum wave/Mach punch can easily beat it). By running protect over HP electric, you can avoid the 2hko from mixed variants of infernape and either wish stall it or just surf for the KO. It also allows you to beat sweeping variants of infernape too. The lack of HP electric does make you slightly weaker to Taunt DD gyara but taunt is usually only seen on the bulkier versions of gyara, and without the LO boost rotom is able to take a +1 adamant waterfall as long as it is in good health.

Another very small problem could be Swampert, I don't know if you've had any problems with it. You do have multiple ways to cripple it (rachi's trick, Gliscor's Toxic) but these are from pokes that will be KO'd in response and whilst heatran is running HP grass, with the lack of Sp.atk investement, Lava Plume followed by HP grass only has a small chance of KO'd standard lead pert after 1 SR switch in. Although, Vappy can also stall it out if needs be.

Apart from those small tweaks, the team seems pretty solid, good luck with it in the future.

Taking george182's suggestion above, I think I'll run Protect over HP Electric. While most of them are immune to status, I somehow always end up switching in and getting hit with Toxic with Gliscor or Rotom, which absolutely hate it. I haven't had problems with Swampert (I taunt it and send in Rotom to use Shadow Ball, I probably need a better idea than that though). Skarmory's replacing Heatran, and that will surely help me against DDNite and Gyara to some extent. I've never encountered Taunt Gyara despite the fact I know it exists and that it can really screw some things up, but I didn't know it tended to be bulkier. So Rotom+Vaporeon's HP Electric is pretty redundant, so I should get rid of HP Electric.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Most Movesets are ok, but I would give vaporeon roar > HP electric and I would give heatran protect since it will need the extra recovery. Also tyranitar should have Crunch > EQ because you will have to beat deffensive rotoms, and they dont die because of a Pursuit. Also you can give Gliscor Ice Fang > toxic if you have problems with nite. it isnt as bad as it sounds I've found it pretty usefull sometime
here is the set i would use:

Gliscor (M) @ BrightPowder
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Taunt

you dont need enough speed to outspeed Lucario because they kinda never run Ice Punch and you take less damage from Xspeed. Also against other gliscors your jirachi will be enough and vaporoen takes care too, so why using that much speed? With 76 you outspeed deffensive jirachis, and max speed jolly ttar and all these common 244 pokemon. the rest is put into def to beat nite better.

when you take out heatran for skarmory you will be pretty raikou and jolteon weak and overall against special heavy offense which is based on dugtrio + special sweeper. Duggy and raikou is a lovely combo and not that rare so you need something against it. Especially against SubPetaya empoleon which destroys you pretty much when vaporeon is weakend.
if you need tyranitar for starmie and this stuff you can use snorlax instead which makes a great combo with skarmory which was already suggested. As a CB snorlax with pursuit or a resttalker with crunch and whirlwind. I'd suggest you a CB snorlax but you can test both here are the sets:

Snorlax (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Frustration

this one if you keep heatran>skarmory

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Whirlwind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Crunch

this one if you change heatran to skarmory ;)

solid team, have fun using it ^^

Most Movesets are ok, but I would give vaporeon roar > HP electric and I would give heatran protect since it will need the extra recovery. Also tyranitar should have Crunch > EQ because you will have to beat deffensive rotoms, and they dont die because of a Pursuit. Also you can give Gliscor Ice Fang > toxic if you have problems with nite. it isnt as bad as it sounds I've found it pretty usefull sometime
here is the set i would use:

Gliscor (M) @ BrightPowder
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Taunt

you dont need enough speed to outspeed Lucario because they kinda never run Ice Punch and you take less damage from Xspeed. Also against other gliscors your jirachi will be enough and vaporoen takes care too, so why using that much speed? With 76 you outspeed deffensive jirachis, and max speed jolly ttar and all these common 244 pokemon. the rest is put into def to beat nite better.

when you take out heatran for skarmory you will be pretty raikou and jolteon weak and overall against special heavy offense which is based on dugtrio + special sweeper. Duggy and raikou is a lovely combo and not that rare so you need something against it. Especially against SubPetaya empoleon which destroys you pretty much when vaporeon is weakend.
if you need tyranitar for starmie and this stuff you can use snorlax instead which makes a great combo with skarmory which was already suggested. As a CB snorlax with pursuit or a resttalker with crunch and whirlwind. I'd suggest you a CB snorlax but you can test both here are the sets:

Snorlax (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Frustration

this one if you keep heatran>skarmory

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Whirlwind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Crunch

this one if you change heatran to skarmory ;)

solid team, have fun using it ^^
Heatran's already been replaced with Skarmory. While you say the Raikou/Duggy's not uncommon, I have yet to see it where I play. In fact, almost no one uses either. If I see Raikou, I'd risk an Aura Sphere (which people like to use) but I could switch in Tyranitar and EQ, which would kill and Dugtrio doesn't like it. Jolteon has yet to do much, since Jirachi will most likely switch in and Iron Head (resists, but flinch paradise). Tyranitar also takes Jolteon's hits easily and OHKOs. Gliscor's speed is alright for me, as it lives majority of what's thrown at it. I run that much speed because I never know how much my opponents run on their bulk (they're definitely not running minimum or maximum speed). Snorlax sounds like a nice answer to lots of things that Tyranitar can't handle, but I like having Sandstorm for Gliscor. Brightpowder is not something I'll use, as the Leftovers recovery is more important to me than a bigger chance of avoiding dangerous attacks.

This team was made to hit mostly custom EV spreads, which I face much more than Smogon sets. While Jirachi has Ice Punch, I prefer not to send it out on its weakness, and most of the time, Gliscor will be using EQ, since it only comes in on those of mine that are weak to it (from my experience).
I'll try Ice Fang on Gliscor though, since so far Toxic hasn't done much for me.

Forretress is able to set up entry hazards against nearly every member of your team. Since your own Rotom is running little bulk and will have trouble even inflicting damage, two Paybacks will take it out easily; from there, Forry can spin and clear the field of all your hazards since you lack anything that can OHKO it [i.e. a fire attack]. You don't have any way to really break the strong defensive core which often backs Forry's hazard-setting shenanigans - ResTalk Gyara + Rotom-A + Blissey will force you to switch and switch and switch until you die. In a nutshell, you're weak to stall.

To fix this, try changing your Tyranitar to an Expert Belt set. EBelt Ttar absolutely thrashes stall; after Pursuiting Rotom-A, it promptly Flamethrowers the Forretress - the hazard setter and spinner - who thinks it's got a free turn. However, by dropping the Scarf, you lose your main way of combating Rapid Spin Starmie, so try shifting Rotom to a Choice Scarf set; this way you switch in, block spin, and then swiftly OHKO with Thunderbolt before it can smash you with Hydro Pump. I'm suggesting max HP because it gives you something to fall back on incase Starmie predicts the ghost-type switchin and Hydro Pumps; the loss of power isn't a problem since you've got entry hazard support.
Tyranitar @ Expert Belt | Hasty | 164 Atk | 100 SpA | 244 Spe
Crunch | Pursuit | Flamethrower | Superpower
---
Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf | Timid | 252 HP / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Thunderbolt | Will-O-Wisp | Hydro Pump | Trick

Forretress is able to set up entry hazards against nearly every member of your team. Since your own Rotom is running little bulk and will have trouble even inflicting damage, two Paybacks will take it out easily; from there, Forry can spin and clear the field of all your hazards since you lack anything that can OHKO it [i.e. a fire attack]. You don't have any way to really break the strong defensive core which often backs Forry's hazard-setting shenanigans - ResTalk Gyara + Rotom-A + Blissey will force you to switch and switch and switch until you die. In a nutshell, you're weak to stall.

To fix this, try changing your Tyranitar to an Expert Belt set. EBelt Ttar absolutely thrashes stall; after Pursuiting Rotom-A, it promptly Flamethrowers the Forretress - the hazard setter and spinner - who thinks it's got a free turn. However, by dropping the Scarf, you lose your main way of combating Rapid Spin Starmie, so try shifting Rotom to a Choice Scarf set; this way you switch in, block spin, and then swiftly OHKO with Thunderbolt before it can smash you with Hydro Pump. I'm suggesting max HP because it gives you something to fall back on incase Starmie predicts the ghost-type switchin and Hydro Pumps; the loss of power isn't a problem since you've got entry hazard support.
Tyranitar @ Expert Belt | Hasty | 164 Atk | 100 SpA | 244 Spe
Crunch | Pursuit | Flamethrower | Superpower
---
Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf | Timid | 252 HP / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Thunderbolt | Will-O-Wisp | Hydro Pump | Trick
I've seen Forretress once and it did cause problems. Since it didn't do THAT much I didn't think about it. I'll try that Tyranitar over scarf though, it sounds really nice to use, since it can hit much more than Scarftar does.
I was avoiding Scarfed Rotom because I preferred to use Substitute, but I'll try scarf for a bit. If I can trick two scarves, I kind of have back up for crippling in case Jirachi tricks away already. And burning things eases my switch ins.

I've got to disagree with BKC, scarf tyranitar is vital to the team, switching in and trapping Gengar, Starmie and Rotom is a must, otherwise he will have huge problems with all three.

The best option is just to make Rotom a restalk varient:
Rotom @ Leftovers
Bold
252hp/252defence/4sp.def
- Rest
- Sleeptalk
- Thunderbolt
- Wil-O-Wisp

This Rotom set can switch into any Forretress and take it down with WoW + Thunderbolt. If the opponent is an idiot and plays aggressively with their Forretress then they may get a couple of layers of entry hazards down, but they will have lost their spinner and you will eventually get more hazards down and therefore have the advantage in the long run.

I've got to disagree with BKC, scarf tyranitar is vital to the team, switching in and trapping Gengar, Starmie and Rotom is a must, otherwise he will have huge problems with all three.

The best option is just to make Rotom a restalk varient:
Rotom @ Leftovers
Bold
252hp/252defence/4sp.def
- Rest
- Sleeptalk
- Thunderbolt
- Wil-O-Wisp

This Rotom set can switch into any Forretress and take it down with WoW + Thunderbolt. If the opponent is an idiot and plays aggressively with their Forretress then they may get a couple of layers of entry hazards down, but they will have lost their spinner and you will eventually get more hazards down and therefore have the advantage in the long run.
I tried his idea, and yeah, it didn't work as well. But with Rotom, I realized I prefer to have the amount of power it has currently. I think if I change the EVs there to at least have some power behind it, I could try the ResTalk set.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I see swampert is a being a huge problem to your current team. The best way to fix it that i can find would be to make some pretty large changes:
1. go back to using heatran, and use a variant of it that provides rocks, this makes rachi less needed. (ideally i would suggest leading tran)
2.Switch a celebi in instead of jirachi, which counters pert, and these changes give you a fwg core.

Ideally with these changes, i would suggest leading heatran.

If youre worried about DDnite after you take off skarm, you could use a shuca tran, which can take any attack from ddnite and then explode in its face.

You say Swampert is a problem but I have yet to have problems...
I've faced them in half my OU matches, and they don't do anything really except set rocks and get walled.

Imanalt

really? ive been seeing a fair number of pert's with toxic recently, and surf + toxic gives essentially your whole team trouble...

I've seen only the standard SR/Roar+2 Attacks.
Even if Surf+Toxic, Vaporeon can still take Surf and Heal Bell, or I can easily Heal Bell after it's gone.

Imanalt

toxic has more pps than heal bell... makes that sort of hard....

But if you arent havign problems with it, just leave my advice :D

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf (aka White Star)
252 Spd/252 Atk/4 HP
Ice Punch/U-Turn
Iron Head
Stealth Rock
Trick

Rotom-W @ Leftovers (aka Shuren)
Nature: Timid
212 Spd/168 SpAtk/128 HP
Charge Beam/Hydro Pump
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Nice team from what I've seen, and one that I'd definetly NOT want to run into anytime soon.

A few minor move suggestions are in - on Jirachi (one of only two leads that I still use today) I usually run nearly the same set, but with U-Turn (My usual is also the Poison Orb Swap one). U-Turn basically allows you to switch out of a bad matchup (doesn't seem to happen a lot anymore though) or into a swap kill.

Rotom was really nerfed IMO from the transition into B/W, and the only one that I find still viable is Rotom-W (I go by the site's set designation for naming.) Very similar to the set for Rotom-H (as in EV's) that I used to use (and still do) for Plat/SS. Only a minor suggestion - Charge Beam isn't doing much when you don't get the boost (weak base also) and Hydro Pump MIGHT work a little better at killing things easier. I don't see the need for another Electric attack - IMO a waste of a slot on many sets. Not so much with your current one, but still - the power boost is sigificant with Hydro Pump.

Test them both out and find what you like best. Not forcing you to do it, but test them out and find out which works better. Trial and error is always a part of Pokemon.

Good Luck!:pimp:

I thought about using Rotom-W to scare out Tyranitar maybe, as I know they don't appreciate Hydro Pumps, even if I don't actually have it. But some steel types I like scaring out with an Overheat as well. And so far threatening an Overheat has worked better than threatening a Hydro Pump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)