"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi may I have an dream ball regenerator Audino spit back please?
And i'm interested in your Natu (female/dream ball/Hidden ability please/Ivs don't matter) and your Larvitar (also female, HA, dream ball please). Are you interested in any of the following: Lure Ball Magikarp, Dream Ball HA Magikarp, Friend or Fast Ball Growlithe, Moon Ball Houndour?

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thought I would revive this thread with my shiny Ray. If anyone is interested in using a special Life Orb set then hit me up, lol.

Rayquaza - Modest
29 | 1 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Galileo ID: 08055
Air Lock
Dragon Ascent / Dragon Claw / Extreme Speed / Dragon Dance

Australian EB Games shiny Rayquaza. SR by me on my Alpha Sapphire. Available UT at level 70. Rayquaza has more than enough special-attacking options to use the Modest nature, and the 29 HP IV is perfect for a Life Orb set (reducing recoil by giving him 179 HP at level 50 and 349 HP at level 100) and the 1 attack IV minimises confusion and Foul Play damage.
Semi-Redis

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really sorry for not replying to these for so long, you guys posted while I was away!
I'm interested in your articuno. I have battle readies and a decent amount of 5-6IV breedables. I don't have any pokemon in apricorn or past gen balls because I have no access to them FYI.
tbh, Articuno is one of my most valued soft-resets. It was my first flawless one and there isn't another like it that I've found. To get it off me you're going to have to offer more than breedables...
Hi may I have an dream ball regenerator Audino spit back please?
And i'm interested in your Natu (female/dream ball/Hidden ability please/Ivs don't matter) and your Larvitar (also female, HA, dream ball please). Are you interested in any of the following: Lure Ball Magikarp, Dream Ball HA Magikarp, Friend or Fast Ball Growlithe, Moon Ball Houndour?
I'm pretty sure I still have some spitback Audino if you're still keen for a freebie. Which reminds me, I have to sit down and update that spitback list, I'm not sure I still have a lot of those on-cart haha. As for the breedables, I'm not interested in any of those (I either already have them or can get them myself). I might have a spitback Larvitar which you could have, but I need to check.

Hi! Could you please CMT for your Modest Kyogre (Great Ball) and Timid Articuno (Dive Ball)? Would be willing to do my Arceus for your 2, if interested.

I'm pretty sure I still have some spitback Audino if you're still keen for a freebie. Which reminds me, I have to sit down and update that spitback list, I'm not sure I still have a lot of those on-cart haha. As for the breedables, I'm not interested in any of those (I either already have them or can get them myself). I might have a spitback Larvitar which you could have, but I need to check.
I don't need Audino or Natu anymore, but I'd love a Larvitar spit back if you have one available.

Hi, can't sizzle. How do you feel about the breedable pokes for Celebi?

P . S I figured out your secret identity

You can CMT for my Modest one in a Great Ball. However I'd really only be interested in your Japanese one if you can prove it's legitimacy / provide OT info etc. etc.
Hi Cant Say. You'll probably remember this post from the Primal Battle Competition thread
Guys if you need groudon or kyogre i'm glad to clone my ones (from hoopa's film)
Melon Vodka was kind enough to give me his cloned Kyogre. I see he has been a member for a while, so I trust him. I did ask him to confirm where he got it and he said it was from a friend (Our conversation is here), but I checked the details of the movie distribution on bulbapedia, and everything matches. I trust that this is legitimate, but now I feel like I'm cheating you because you could also just ask Melon Vodka to clone you another one for free if you don't want to give up you're modest kyogre, however if you are willing to trade it, I'd be up for it.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi Cant Say. You'll probably remember this post from the Primal Battle Competition thread

Melon Vodka was kind enough to give me his cloned Kyogre. I see he has been a member for a while, so I trust him. I did ask him to confirm where he got it and he said it was from a friend (Our conversation is here), but I checked the details of the movie distribution on bulbapedia, and everything matches. I trust that this is legitimate, but now I feel like I'm cheating you because you could also just ask Melon Vodka to clone you another one for free if you don't want to give up you're modest kyogre, however if you are willing to trade it, I'd be up for it.
Oh cool, I'll confirm with Skyark where it came from and if it's all good then I'll trade you for it :)

edit: that's if course if Skyark allowed you redistribution rights!

ps I'll reply to the others asap (keroblade Usernamesarestupid Chill Rugaji)

Last edited:
Oh cool, I'll confirm with Skyark
Melon Vodka plz. :3
An alert brought me here and I noticed the shiny Magikarp in level ball and the shiny scyther i the Idontknow green ball. I wanna try the happy of who uses mons with combined balls. Are you looking for something?

I don't have anything of you general wants, but I can breed mons e make them ready for the battle in return of those two.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Melon Vodka plz. :3
An alert brought me here and I noticed the shiny Magikarp in level ball and the shiny scyther i the Idontknow green ball. I wanna try the happy of who uses mons with combined balls. Are you looking for something?

I don't have anything of you general wants, but I can breed mons e make them ready for the battle in return of those two.
I prefer Skyark haha.

Anyway, I don't think you understand why I tagged you. It's not to make you an offer or let you chose something from here. Brian12345 has offered your Japanese Kyogre up for trade and I a) wanted to know if you're ok with him (and I) trading it, and b) where you got it and if you know for a fact that it's legit.

I can read, I understood why you tagged me lol but I took the opportunity to look the thread and I was interested in those mons.
Anyway yes, He can do anything with that Kyogre. I obtained Kyogre from a friend of mine that he has good knowledges. I trust him and if I remember well he used that kyogre in the legendary rotation tour. Anyway, as I always say to everybody that got from me a Pokémon that originally it's not mine, let me know if there are problems.

still interested in magikarp and scyther

Oh cool, I'll confirm with Skyark where it came from and if it's all good then I'll trade you for it :)

edit: that's if course if Skyark allowed you redistribution rights!

ps I'll reply to the others asap (keroblade Usernamesarestupid Chill Rugaji)
I am sorry for making this so complicated, I just joined smogon about a month ago and I read the rules, but I still didn't know about redistribution rights and the amount of caution that should be used to avoid spreading illegitimate pokemon. Anyway, let me know if you still want to trade.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I can read, I understood why you tagged me lol but I took the opportunity to look the thread and I was interested in those mons.
Anyway yes, He can do anything with that Kyogre. I obtained Kyogre from a friend of mine that he has good knowledges. I trust him and if I remember well he used that kyogre in the legendary rotation tour. Anyway, as I always say to everybody that got from me a Pokémon that originally it's not mine, let me know if there are problems.

still interested in magikarp and scyther
Oh, it's just that you didn't reply at all to what I was asking about, and instead went straight for asking for mons so I thought you misunderstood. Anyway, I need information on the Kyogre, "I trust him" isn't enough. Is it the in-game Kyogre? What ball is it in? What's his OT and ID? All that sorta stuff.

I'm also not sure you understand the listings in my thread (it's OK, it happens a lot). I don't have a shiny Magikarp, I have the sprite there so people can see why I have a certain ball available for it (especially if it contrasts the non-shiny colour). I also don't have a shiny Scyther for the same reason, but I have a battle-ready shiny Scizor which we could potentially work something out for.

Hi! Could you please CMT for your Modest Kyogre (Great Ball) and Timid Articuno (Dive Ball)? Would be willing to do my Arceus for your 2, if interested.
Thanks for the offer, however I feel like I'd be getting the short end of the stick with the 2-for-1. You won't find another Articuno like this anyway (that I know of), and I'm pretty sure my Kyogre is unique too (I think I've seen another Great Ball one but it may have been Timid). So you getting two flawless legends for your one (no matter how good it is) is a little unfair imo. I would of course do 1-for-1, or if you want both then I'd be interested if you also threw in your Icy Snow Vivillon (I would only be using it for battling, not trading). Let me know what you think :)

I don't need Audino or Natu anymore, but I'd love a Larvitar spit back if you have one available.
I'm really sorry, but I went through my stock and it looks like I've traded them all away and forgot to update my listing...

Hi, can't sizzle. How do you feel about the breedable pokes for Celebi?

P . S I figured out your secret identity
This may be a bold offer, but I'm actually in the market for a Charizard at the moment for a team I'm currently building. If you could TSV me a shiny, adamant Charmander in a Dive Ball then I'd happily give up the Celebi. If that's too much then that's cool, I'll take a flawless female Charmander (and maybe 1-2 other spitbacks).

ps it's not a secret anymore lol

Hey, could you please CMT for Articuno and/or Kyogre? :V
A shame you don't have many legends. I prefer to only trade legends-for-legends (consider yourself lucky Chill, lol), but I could maybe pick out a few shinies if we can work out a ratio. However, if you read up you'll see I won't even give both of them up for a shiny Arceus so be prepared for a high number!

I think that's everyone! Sorry I was so late to reply to you guys

I haven't gotten around to SRing yet due to RNGing in past gen some more/breeding in the current gen. I'm not strict on the trading ratio as long as it's reasonable, especially if it's something that is really worth it. No need to negotiate, just pick out what you want. Is there something you're looking for that I don't have? Maybe I can work on something that I lack.

Also, I personally think Arceus would be more special if it were obtainable outside of an event (cherish ball), but that's just my opinion.

Oh yeah whoops I knew I forgot someone. Sorry, the Latias isn't flawless and I already have a Jolly Lando. Feel free to come back when you get some more stuff.
Hey! I actually have some pending trades from people on Nuggetbrudge for some legends, ill let you know when, theyre ready

Oh, it's just that you didn't reply at all to what I was asking about, and instead went straight for asking for mons so I thought you misunderstood. Anyway, I need information on the Kyogre, "I trust him" isn't enough. Is it the in-game Kyogre? What ball is it in? What's his OT and ID? All that sorta stuff.
Kyogre is that of 15 (or whatever it's) film, with Hoopa. It's a japan event so its ball is a Cherish Ball. The OT it's a japan name and I don't know how i can write it, the ID is 06205. I didn't obtain in first person, I got it from a trade and who gave me kyogre assured me that it's legit and again, if i remember well, he used it in the July tournament.
However I must admit I am not 100% sure It is legal since I didn't obtain it in first person. I don't know what to say, I wanted just be helpful and I didn't want anything in return, make all these trouble it's the last thing I had in my mind.

Last edited:
I already said in my original post it's the Japanese movie reward (not the in game one) for pre-ordering a ticket and the full info including OT, ball and ID can be found [here]. I can verify everything is identical to what the distribution pokemon looks like.
Kyogre is that of 15 (or whatever it's) film, with Hoopa. It's a japan event so its ball is a Cherish Ball. The OT it's a japan name and I don't know how i can write it, the ID is 06205. I didn't obtain in first person, I got it from a trade and who gave me kyogre assured me that it's legit and again, if i remember well, he used it in the July tournament.
However I must admit I am not 100% sure It is legal since I didn't obtain it in first person. I don't know what to say, I wanted just be helpful and I didn't want anything in return, make all these trouble it's the last thing I had in my mind.
It's my fault, not yours. I apologize for causing you so much trouble, I was just greedy and wanted a modest one (not that I don't like the one you gave me, modest just works better with a choice scarf) and I will still be happy to use if a trade doesn't work out. I now feel guilty for trading something high value that you gave me for free, so you can just clone another one for him if you fell cheated. Once again I'm sorry about all of this.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, however I feel like I'd be getting the short end of the stick with the 2-for-1. You won't find another Articuno like this anyway (that I know of), and I'm pretty sure my Kyogre is unique too (I think I've seen another Great Ball one but it may have been Timid). So you getting two flawless legends for your one (no matter how good it is) is a little unfair imo. I would of course do 1-for-1, or if you want both then I'd be interested if you also threw in your Icy Snow Vivillon (I would only be using it for battling, not trading). Let me know what you think :)
That's completely fine! Was just throwing it out there to see if you'd be interested and, if not, what your counteroffer would be in return. :P

I can definitely do the Arceus + Icy Snow Scatterbug (do you want it nicknamed? O.o) for your Kyogre & Articuno. If that sounds like a deal just let me know and I'll add you/get ready for the trade. :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I haven't gotten around to SRing yet due to RNGing in past gen some more/breeding in the current gen. I'm not strict on the trading ratio as long as it's reasonable, especially if it's something that is really worth it. No need to negotiate, just pick out what you want. Is there something you're looking for that I don't have? Maybe I can work on something that I lack.

Also, I personally think Arceus would be more special if it were obtainable outside of an event (cherish ball), but that's just my opinion.
Here's what I like:
  • your self hatched Marill (I may come up with lame nickname for this)
  • love ball Heracross
  • Mudkip
  • prem ball Swablu
  • Talonflame
I happily take those off your hands for both Articuno + Kyogre (will save me needing to breed them myself haha)

Hey! I actually have some pending trades from people on Nuggetbrudge for some legends, ill let you know when, theyre ready
Just a personal thing, but I don't trade for anything from NB, especially if they aren't your things originally. They're quite lax when it comes to hacks, as evidenced by the flawless shiny Entei and Raikou you recently added to your thread. Let me know when you SR something of your own :)

I already said in my original post it's the Japanese movie reward (not the in game one) for pre-ordering a ticket and the full info including OT, ball and ID can be found [here]. I can verify everything is identical to what the distribution pokemon looks like.

It's my fault, not yours. I apologize for causing you so much trouble, I was just greedy and wanted a modest one (not that I don't like the one you gave me, modest just works better with a choice scarf) and I will still be happy to use if a trade doesn't work out. I now feel guilty for trading something high value that you gave me for free, so you can just clone another one for him if you fell cheated. Once again I'm sorry about all of this.
Oh whoops, I must have overlooked where it said it was the movie one. If that's the case, a flawless timid spread seems a little fishy to me since you can't sync a nature. There are only a handful of events here with flawless spreads and the optimum nature (as opposed to a nature that someone kept just because it's a flawless spread) and I know those people who were lucky enough were also crazy dedicated to getting what they wanted. I'm gonna have to err on the side of caution and decline the offer, sorry! :(

That's completely fine! Was just throwing it out there to see if you'd be interested and, if not, what your counteroffer would be in return. :P

I can definitely do the Arceus + Icy Snow Scatterbug (do you want it nicknamed? O.o) for your Kyogre & Articuno. If that sounds like a deal just let me know and I'll add you/get ready for the trade. :)
Sweet, I'm glad that worked out! I do want a nickname but I need to think of one haha. I'll hit you up when I've come up with something. Did you want a non-nicknamed version of either Pokemon, or do you want the nicknames I've given them? (Mordecai and Irving)

Sweet, I'm glad that worked out! I do want a nickname but I need to think of one haha. I'll hit you up when I've come up with something. Did you want a non-nicknamed version of either Pokemon, or do you want the nicknames I've given them? (Mordecai and Irving)
No problem at all! Just hit me up when you figure out a nickname (no rush at all, I don't need the Pokemon ASAP or anything). :)

I'd prefer to have UT non-nicknamed ones if that's alright?

Sorry again guys for the trouble.
Anyway the natures for the pokes of hoopa's film was setted (kyogre timid, groudon adamant, etc.) you should not use synchronize user for that. Just for let you know

Oh whoops, I must have overlooked where it said it was the movie one. If that's the case, a flawless timid spread seems a little fishy to me since you can't sync a nature. There are only a handful of events here with flawless spreads and the optimum nature (as opposed to a nature that someone kept just because it's a flawless spread) and I know those people who were lucky enough were also crazy dedicated to getting what they wanted. I'm gonna have to err on the side of caution and decline the offer, sorry! :(
That's fine. Sorry for all the trouble I caused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)