"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I haven't updated my trade thread in eons, but for "Irving" (Modest Kyogre) would you be interested in any of the following?
Litwick / Female / "Ikea" / Timid / 31-x-31-31-31-31 / Luxury Ball / Infiltrator
Skrelp / Female / "Dulaman" / Modest / 31-x-31-31-31-31 / Net Ball / Toxic Spikes
Sneasel / Female / "Luray" / Jolly / 31-31-31-x-31-31 / Ultra Ball / Ice Shard, Icicle Crash
Houndour / Female / "Moriarty" / Hasty / 9-31-31-31-31-31 / Moon Ball / Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Destiny Bond
Snubbull / Female / "Esmeralda" / Adamant / 31-31-31-x-31-31 / Luxury Ball / Play Rough, Close Combat, Crunch, Heal Bell
Vullaby / Female / "Monica" / Impish / 31-31-31-x-31-31 / Ultra Ball / Knock Off, Whirlwind, Brave Bird
Larvesta / Female / "Serenity" / Adamant / 31-31-31-x-31-31 / Repeat Ball / Flare Blitz, Thrash, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt

These were all bred by me and can thus be renamed whatever you wish (or can be given non-nicknamed).

Sorry for the really late replies guys! Blame irl and other Smogon duties!

How many did you have in mind? I only really liked the look of Level Ball Makuhita and Level Ball Numel. If you have more than two in mind yourself then we could arrange something like 4-5IVs on the Maku+Numel to compensate..
I've actually managed to sort out getting the spit backs myself. If you are interested in those two though, I'm sure we can sort something out.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would you be interested in the event dragonite?
#149 Dragonite [Careful]
IVs: 28 / 31 / 12, 13 / 28, 30 / 31 / 29
Hmmm 12-13 def and +SpD nature? Gonna have to pass I'm afraid

So I haven't updated my trade thread in eons, but for "Irving" (Modest Kyogre) would you be interested in any of the following?
Litwick / Female / "Ikea" / Timid / 31-x-31-31-31-31 / Luxury Ball / Infiltrator
Skrelp / Female / "Dulaman" / Modest / 31-x-31-31-31-31 / Net Ball / Toxic Spikes
Sneasel / Female / "Luray" / Jolly / 31-31-31-x-31-31 / Ultra Ball / Ice Shard, Icicle Crash
Houndour / Female / "Moriarty" / Hasty / 9-31-31-31-31-31 / Moon Ball / Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Destiny Bond
Snubbull / Female / "Esmeralda" / Adamant / 31-31-31-x-31-31 / Luxury Ball / Play Rough, Close Combat, Crunch, Heal Bell
Vullaby / Female / "Monica" / Impish / 31-31-31-x-31-31 / Ultra Ball / Knock Off, Whirlwind, Brave Bird
Larvesta / Female / "Serenity" / Adamant / 31-31-31-x-31-31 / Repeat Ball / Flare Blitz, Thrash, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt

These were all bred by me and can thus be renamed whatever you wish (or can be given non-nicknamed).
I can catch all those breedables myself. Have you got any interesting RNGs / soft resets that may be usable in the upcoming 'Circle of Legends' competition?

I've actually managed to sort out getting the spit backs myself. If you are interested in those two though, I'm sure we can sort something out.
I don't really need them right now. I'll get in touch with you if I do in the future though!

Hi can I have a spitback marill, ign is may and I'm despositing a lvl 14 female oddish.gts msg is Mar
Since this was posted 5 hours ago I'm not even gonna bother looking on the GTS because it will either be sniped or buried. Let me know what times are good for you and I'll try to be around to look then

Hey cant say, I know I have a trade thread but it's completely crap and no one has replied to it since it opened in June u_u. Please could I have a spitback elekid. Let me know when your online and I'll put something up.

Would you do it for your Zekrom?

Only just saw this now. Again, 4 hours of sitting in the GTS is gonna make it hard for me to find your Pokemon. Will you still be around in about 8-9 hours from now?
Alright. Want a nickname?

(It's currently "Wrath", but I can change it.)

Would you do it for your Zekrom?

Only just saw this now. Again, 4 hours of sitting in the GTS is gonna make it hard for me to find your Pokemon. Will you still be around in about 8-9 hours from now?
Totally, and I didn't redeposit. I was waiting for your response so you wouldn't have to search. I'm not home atm but will be in 2 hrs or less. Please reply when you are on so I can gts

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey cant say, I know I have a trade thread but it's completely crap and no one has replied to it since it opened in June u_u. Please could I have a spitback elekid. Let me know when your online and I'll put something up.
lol, sure :)

Alright. Want a nickname?

(It's currently "Wrath", but I can change it.)
I'll take no nickname please! (tempted to call it Zexal but even I feel like it's a bit lame)

Totally, and I didn't redeposit. I was waiting for your response so you wouldn't have to search. I'm not home atm but will be in 2 hrs or less. Please reply when you are on so I can gts
If you're still around upload something now!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey cant say :) I was wondering if there was anything in my thread that would interest you for your Articuno. I see that you're planning on registering for the Circle of Legends competition, maybe my Darkrai or something could be of use to you?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hey cant say :) I was wondering if there was anything in my thread that would interest you for your Articuno. I see that you're planning on registering for the Circle of Legends competition, maybe my Darkrai or something could be of use to you?
You sure do have a heap of stuff that would be usable in CoL! I'm not even sure what my team is gonna look like yet coz both Ubers and rotations are crazy enough on their own (together is gonna wack). I hope it's not too bold of me to ask, but if you got around to SRing a usable shiny Arceus, would you consider trading that? (pending what the nature is) Or would Articuno not cut it for that? If not then I may come back and let you know if/when I know what my team is actually going to be. I already have a Darkrai off vzxt so all good on that front :)

Tatertot

You sure do have a heap of stuff that would be usable in CoL! I'm not even sure what my team is gonna look like yet coz both Ubers and rotations are crazy enough on their own (together is gonna wack). I hope it's not too bold of me to ask, but if you got around to SRing a usable shiny Arceus, would you consider trading that? (pending what the nature is) Or would Articuno not cut it for that? If not then I may come back and let you know if/when I know what my team is actually going to be. I already have a Darkrai off vzxt so all good on that front :)
That definitely will be a teambuilding challenge, especially since you're ONLY allowed to use legends, and you can't rely on non-legend megas or useful things like Chansey. Best of luck! I might have to give it a try too :)
I'd be happy to trade whatever legend I currently have in my thread for the Articuno once you're figured out what your team needs are, but unfortunately I don't think I can offer an Arceus reservation :/ I don't know how long it will take to get a flawless one, and I'm not too keen on the idea of leaving you hanging for potentially months while I keep SRing.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
That definitely will be a teambuilding challenge, especially since you're ONLY allowed to use legends, and you can't rely on non-legend megas or useful things like Chansey. Best of luck! I might have to give it a try too :)
I'd be happy to trade whatever legend I currently have in my thread for the Articuno once you're figured out what your team needs are, but unfortunately I don't think I can offer an Arceus reservation :/ I don't know how long it will take to get a flawless one, and I'm not too keen on the idea of leaving you hanging for potentially months while I keep SRing.
No problem, I'll try to get my team sorted and let you know if I need anything (spoiler: I will). Guess I'll just have to come back with an offer of my own when you eventually reset it!

edit: 21 hundred posts wowee

Last edited:

Tatertot

No problem, I'll try to get my team sorted and let you know if I need anything (spoiler: I will). Guess I'll just have to come back with an offer of my own when you eventually reset it!
Great! I can also RNG you something in BW2 if you find out you don't need anything on my list, I need to stop being lazy and start RNGing those shiny legends :P
I'm sure I'll be able to find something for the shiny Arceus when it (eventually) happens :)

I could really use one of your spitback Marills, seeing as I have no trade thread.

Edit: I was anticipating some form of confirmation of my request, but I've placed a Lvl. 40 female Clefairy asking for a female Marill with the message "cant say." If it isn't much of an inconvenience, could I GTS for your spitback Heracross as well?

Edit 2: 2 Clefairy have already been sniped, so I'll place a Zigzagoon on instead with the same parameters.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I could really use one of your spitback Marills, seeing as I have no trade thread.

Edit: I was anticipating some form of confirmation of my request, but I've placed a Lvl. 40 female Clefairy asking for a female Marill with the message "cant say." If it isn't much of an inconvenience, could I GTS for your spitback Heracross as well?

Edit 2: 2 Clefairy have already been sniped, so I'll place a Zigzagoon on instead with the same parameters.
Hey, sorry about the lack of replying, just been super busy! Normally it's easier to request what you want, then I'll let you know if you can have it and when to upload something. Especially since my timezone is GMT+10, which doesn't sync up with the rest of the world so well, I'm not normally online the same time as a lot of people here...

I actually don't think I have any Marill left I'm afraid! I've traded them and forgotten to update my list. I think I should have a Heracross leftover, so I should be able to hook you up with one of those. I'll need to check and also let you know when it is a good time to upload so your Pokemon doesn't get sniped.

Would you do your HP ground Xerneas? :)
Possibly? Are there any breedable pokes you would like? I'm only hesitant to trade the Xerneas because I've started trading on reddit and you can't trade clone Pokemon there and Xerneas is a bit of a bargaining chip for me at the moment.

Don't feel obligated to say yes. :) If you're set on the Xerneas that's ok, I would just need to think about it.

Last edited:
I'm interested in your articuno. I have battle readies and a decent amount of 5-6IV breedables. I don't have any pokemon in apricorn or past gen balls because I have no access to them FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)