Has anyone thought about getting 'Games n' Music' for the DS?

norulz

excellent
I think of it as something illegal

I'm planning on buying something similar, a cartridge for the GBA to stuff roms in there and play, for 100 euro

No SD card supplied, it's chunkier, no game capabilities and costs more than Gn'M online... I'd pass on that TBH.

ah, my friend has one of those (the one linked to ebay)

the entire package is 100 bucks, iirc (as in, 100 bucks if you actually wanna play anything with that thing), so games n music looks more promising.

truthfully though, i'd rather get a cheap psp off of ebay instead

btway, the one on eBay is way cheaper than $100 bucks lol. Anyway, does he use SD cards for it? And how high memory capacity SD cards does it support? If you could ask him/her those questions I'd be very thankful.

Other cheaper flash cart programs allow you to watch movies and play games to, no? Also, a 2 gig SD memory should not be costing you more than $30, if you are paying $50, you are looking at the wrong places.

Yup, wrong place.. heck, I found one at newegg for $20 :[

I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest player... please let me know otherwise.

Just looked around Leonard and this is the best it gets. It comes with a lot of accessories like converters and such, fits sleekly in the DS (unlike shitty looking players like Datel's 4GB version) and yeah SD cards aren't expensive. Looks like my DS is > PSP now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)