Happy new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Banned deucer.
Happy new year everyone! Hope y’all enjoyed your holidays.

I want to start things off by saying how happy I am with how active our community is on discord! Even though RU has always been historically a smaller playerbase than other tiers, we’ve always managed to have more active social venues than most. Throughout the years Ive been contributing to the tier, that’s always something that’s managed to be a defining trademark of RU. However, I’d like to extend that same activity to the forum. I understand there are still improvements to be made and not everything is running the way we’d all like, but I’d like to see things move into a positive direction and I’d like anyone who’s interested in the tier, both regulars and newcomers alike, to be a part of that. I’ll be working with my co-leader to jumpstart new ways to help our community grow and thrive throughout the new year. Also, I realize while it may not have been very obvious in the past, I’m always open in case you have any inquiries about the tier. If you’re wondering how you can be more involved in contributing to certain areas of the tier, be it RU VR or c&c or whatever else, or if you want to give any feedback, feel free to shoot me a pm either on the forums or on discord and ill be happy to help.

Here’s to a great new year! :psyglad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)