Guilty Pleasure Games

We all have that one game that sits on our shelf which is moved to the back as soon as your friends come over. That one that you play in the dead of the night lest people see what absolute poop you like to play.

This thread is for that game. The game that truly sucks and should probably not have been made but you never-the-less play all the time because you actually love it.

Mine is the G1 Jockey series. Absolute horrid games. However for some completely unknown reason I am addicted to them. They are such easy games to play, especially when you are bored with music going or have philosophical thoughts running through your head.

Anyway. Spill the dirt all of you. And you never know, You may not be the only person that plays your favorite subpar game.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A few months ago, it used to be Maplestory (a private server). Hell I still have it encrypted on my HDD so no one can touch it. Technically, according to my friends, I've left that game 3 years ago... so if I came up with it, wouldn't be pretty =/

Other than that, nothing really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)