Grumpig/trick staller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was making a battle pass on pkmn battle rev. and she chose pokemon that were like the animals she liked, most of them sucked since they were mostly random pokemon i had, so i thought of juicing some of them and actually making a good pokemon or two for her

She likes Grumpig and as I was looking over his moves i saw trick, i knew his defenses were somewhat good, he had thick fat and trick along with toxic, so i was thinking of sticky barb after i saw an enemy rotom use trick/sticky barb, so:

Grumpig@sticky barb
Toxic
protect?
Trick
double team?/Mud slap?

Anyway, it goes that i use trick first turn, stealing the all-to-common leftovers, they are stuck with a sticky barb WITHOUT leftovers, i use toxic and then wait, using double team or mud slap, mud slap can kill aggron or magnezone too

so is this any good? And what other moves should i give it?

Double Team isn't allowed on standard battling and Mud Slap is a weak move, even to have on Grumpig. Plus you didn't really give us the EVs for it.

yes, i'm aware accuracy moves are'nt condoned in smogon, and it's EVs aren't that important, just beef up it's defenses, what i'm asking is if this grumpig is actually any good, the reason i put on mud-slap is because, although terrifically weak, When i put it on Blissey it totally messed up opponents baton passers, and it was able to massacre even aggrons and magnezones, mainly due to the fact that they do diddly squat against me, but a low powered 0atk EV Bold Blissey did that, so grumpig should be able to take down the x2 weaknesses instead of just x4, and with toxic and mud-slap taking down all but a few grass-poison types (or the rare crobat) it should be pretty irritating, at least in lower tiers.

I forgot to mention this is for my sister who likes girafirig miltank and wailord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)