oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t know me as well as these others, but you might be a weeb, but that makes you cool! I hope you find happiness irl, and have a great life.

Serious Question that ruins everything- As you don’t want MnM to die, who will lead the meta?

Really though, thanks for everything, weeb in command. We’ll miss you.

DEG

we tangle endlessly
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
H e l l o I a m C h l o e 's b e s t f r i e n d, I a m s a d d e n e d b y s u c h n e w s, i f y o u a r e a l s o s a d, h i t m e u p.

In all honesty, you' re a cool person and I'm glad I met you via that Skype group 2 years ago and I'm glad that we got close and learnt more about eachother. It was cool having an internert stalker like you :p. Don't be a stranger chole, Ill hit you up on Snapchat and you shall too. Also sorry for not talking these pase months or year Ive been busy with life. Anyways goodluck on your life <3.

Chloe before you leave, post here in public that 1v1 isn't a hax and matchup based metagame :^] and its the best OM ever.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, this format could definitely use some adjustments in the form of a banlist. I see Bidoof everywhere and wouldn't be surprised if it had >80% usage. But once it's got those adjustments, I can really see this being something I'd like for OMotm.

In all seriousness, it was good to have you on board in the tours room and while I may not have witnessed much of your contributions first hand in OMs and AG, I'm glad to see that you've affected those communities as much as you have.
Good luck on everything in the future, and you're always welcome to stop by and chat.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
The only part of friendship that everyone hates, 'goodbyes'

It was very cool knowing someone so calm and helpful, I still can remember how much you helped get 'better' in AG.

I am happy though, at the end of the day, your real life is the top priority and it's good to see you giving it more time

You were the one of the few person who I could chat for hours and not get bored, you never even hesitated talking to me.

Battling you was guilty pleasure, losing 6-0 but still be happy :)

I still lacks the words to describe how good of a acquaintance you were Chloe san

I wish you a happy life :]
To infinity and beyond.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
This song (is supposed to) represent(s) me at this moment:
Bye, weeb called Chloe that i didn't have the pleasure to know more about =^[

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Now I'll have to harass someone else to include a banner for the winning submissions in OMotM, but all the best to ya in life.

It feels like yesterday we met, and now you're going away. I've only known you for a short time, but man, were those times a blast. Whilst I don't know much about your endeavours and experiences with this community, I've come to know you as an integral part of the Smogon community as a whole.

But there is one thing I owe you more thanks to than anything I say here today, and that is the Mix and Mega community. You have lead us through SM to create a brilliantly balanced metagame that I am a huge fan of, and whilst the ladder may not have improved, how enjoyable it is to play has. You've been a brilliant metagame leader, and it'll be sad to see ya go.

- Chazm

Tol

Retirement house
Well, I was about to put something nice in this thread until I saw your message to TI :(
no but seriously
Chloe, when I first started 1v1, you were usually the only staff member on when I was, and you were always willing to start tours to keep the room going during the "dead hours" in the middle of the day. Those tournaments were the only things that kept me in the room, and now I have a community to be part of, largely because of you
I'd be surprised if you remembered me, but thank you anyway :)

Shit sorry, shitty ass phone making me post stuff. Here's the real message. I know I was a terrible person to deal with, I don't give a shit about that right now. You did so much for AG and I'm grateful for the things you've did, your accomplishments and what you did to promote the meta game that kept me with Smogon. You seem like a really good person, and real life always comes first. Again thank you, you're the champ.

Ok so, interesting user, eh? Thanks lol. Big THANK YOU to you, who keep pushing me to go back from Why Nerdy to Chopin Alkaninoff. I am truly thankful for that because I go back to my former love which are Chopin pieces. I am now practicing Chopin Scherzo 3 and re-practice Chopin Scherzo 2 after learning it years ago and... left it out unfinished. Truly beautiful pieces.

Right now I am quite busy with my life but I SWEAR to you that I WILL record me playing Chopin Scherzo 3 and post it in Smeargle's Studio.

Memes aside, you will seriously be missed by the PS community here. Your involvement with the MnM metagame made it one if, if not my favorite community on this site. Thanks for making this such a fantastic community! Good luck with life!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)