Not open for further replies.
+

DNA Donors
: Wobbuffet + Shuckle
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring name: Wobbuckle
Typing: Bug/Psychic
Stats: 125 (+20)/22/154 (+10)/22/154 (+10)/19
Ability: Nosferatu (Shadow Tag + Gluttony): Shadow Tag effects + Every turn the opposing Pokemon loses 1/16th of its health then this Pokemon
-Heals 1/16th of its Hp If the Pokemon's type(s) would deal Neutral Damage to your type and your Types would do neutral to each (Counted Separately) or your resistant to one and can deal Super effective to another (Counted Separately).
-Loses 1/16th of its Hp if the type is Super Effective against your Pokemon or that + Neutral.
-Loses 1/8th (Which is 2/16ths) of its Hp if Both types deal Super Effective damage to your Type.
-Heals 1/8th of its Hp if The type is resisted one of your types (Bug or Psychic)
-Heals 3/16th of its Hp if The type (in this case has to be dual) would be resisted one of your types (Bug or Psychic)(Counted Separately).
NOTE: I know its a confusing ability, just read it slowly and more than once and I hope it will make sense 0-0.This ability to me seems balance (Not OP).
Notable Moves: Encore, Charm, Safeguard, Toxic, Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond, Rest, Infestation, Shell Smash, Power Split, Sticky Web, Stealth Rocks
Role Indentification:
Lefti's Fo Life here, this Pokemon plays just like Wobbuffet but a bit different. With this you'ed want to trap Pokemon you're resistant to because your ability hurts you if you try to stall Pokemon your weak to (which is bad anyway). Sets include Leftovers Stall, Focus Stash, Utility, and Shell Smash Sweeper.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
+

DNA Donors
Ability: Nosferatu (Shadow Tag + Gluttony): Shadow Tag effects + Every turn the opposing Pokemon loses 1/16th of its health then this Pokemon
-Heals 1/16th of its Hp If the Pokemon's type(s) would deal Neutral Damage to your type and your Types would do neutral to each (Counted Separately) or your weak to one and can deal Super effective to another (Counted Separately).
-Loses 1/16th of its Hp if the type is Super Effective against your Pokemon or that + Neutral.
-Loses 1/8th (Which is 2/16ths) of its Hp if Both types deal Super Effective damage to your Type.
-Heals 1/8th of its Hp if The type is weak to one of your types (Bug or Psychic)
-Heals 3/16th of its Hp if The type (in this case has to be dual) is weak to both of your types (Bug or Psychic)(Counted Separately).
NOTE: I know its a confusing ability, just read it slowly and more than once and I hope it will make sense 0-0.This ability to me seems balance (Not OP).
Notable Moves: Encore, Charm, Safeguard, Toxic, Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond, Rest, Infestation, Shell Smash, Power Split, Sticky Web, Stealth Rocks
Role Indentification:
Lefti's Fo Life here, this Pokemon plays just like Wobbuffet but a bit different. With this you'ed want to trap Pokemon you're resistant to because your ability hurts you if you try to stall Pokemon your weak to (which is bad anyway). Sets include Leftovers Stall, Focus Stash, Utility, and Shell Smash Sweeper.
That should not exist. Not only it's extremely hard to break, but it cannot fuse.

+

DNA Donors
-Heals 1/16th of its Hp If the Pokemon's type(s) would deal Neutral Damage to your type and your Types would do neutral to each (Counted Separately) or your weak to one and can deal Super effective to another (Counted Separately).
-Heals 1/8th of its Hp if The type is weak to one of your types (Bug or Psychic)
-Heals 3/16th of its Hp if The type (in this case has to be dual) is weak to both of your types (Bug or Psychic)(Counted Separately).
Role Indentification:
DNA fusion only can only be used if one of both Pokemon cannot breed. Shuckle and Wobbuffet can both breed but are in different egg groups so they can't breed either.

DNA fusion only can only be used if one of both Pokemon cannot breed. Shuckle and Wobbuffet can both breed but are in different egg groups so they can't breed either.
But they can still fuse, it isn't limited to just Pokemon not in Egg groups.

Edit: I fixed the ability to be what it originally was going to be, also I am willing to remove the Shadow Tag effect from the ability, but do keep in mind that it still gets trapping moves (Like Infestation).

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Edit: I fixed the ability to be what it originally was going to be, also I am willing to remove the Shadow Tag effect from the ability, but do keep in mind that it still gets trapping moves (Like Infestation).
"DNA Fusions - You can fuse Pokemon from the Undiscovered/Genderless egg groups with these rules added:
  • No fusing anything with a BST of 670 or higher (for now at least)
  • Straight average the stats, i.e. no more +10
  • However, like Kyurem, you can add 40 BST to the new fusion but no more than 20 in one individual stat
  • Mega stones still apply as usual"

Nowhere does it say you can fuse pokemon that can reproduce normally.
I've still yet to add your fusion to the fusion list because other people believe it's illegal.

Reserving Azelf/Scizor, Azelf/Alakazam and Azelf/Gardevoir if able to do all 3 at once.
Looking through I don't see many Azelf fusions, thought it was time to give it some TLC.
Edit: OK here goes, could maybe change a few things but overall I hope I haven't fucked up anywhere.

DNA Donors
: Azelf + Scizor
Offspring name: Azor
Typing: Psychic/Steel
Stats: 72/140/85/105/75/102 (Atk+13, SpAtk+15, Spe+12) BST 579
Ability: [Swarm+Levitate] donthaveanameforthis: Complete immunity to bug moves.
Notable Moves: Zen Headbutt, U-turn, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Baton Pass, Psychic, Bullet Punch, Roost, Explosion, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Stealth Rock
Role Indentification: Another mon with one fuck hueg attacking stat and another definitely usable attacking stat. Sitting at a cool 102 speed and 'nice u-turn nerd' ability it should be something to be prepared for.

DNA Donors: [MEGA]
Shared Egg Group: [MEGA]
Offspring name: Mega Azor
Typing: Psychic/Steel
Stats: 72/160/125/115/95/112 679
Ability: Technician
Notable Moves: See above
Role Indentification: Although it loses out on a bug immunity it gains so much more like 160/115 offences which are absolutely nothing to scoff at, even more speed and of course Technician.

DNA Donors: Azelf + Alakazam
Offspring name: Azam
Typing: Psychic
Stats: 65/87/57/142/91/136 (SpAtk+12, SpD+9, Spe+19) BST 578
Ability: [Inner Focus+Levitate] Absolute Concentration: Immunity to moves that flinch (could probably be more creative and or changed)
Notable Moves: Nasty Plot, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Psychic, Stealth Rock, U-turn
Role Indentification: Both Azelf and Alakazam have quite shallow movepools, but put them together and the result is all the tools Azam could need. Plus it's immune to Iron Head, Icicle Crash, Fake Out and Waterfall because of its ability, which is neat.

Offspring name: Mega Azam
Typing: Psychic
Stats: 65/87/77/182/91/166 BST 678
Ability: Trace
Notable Moves: See above
Role Indentification: Terrifying shit. Really fucking fast, really fucking strong. magmozam eat ur lava heart out

DNA Donors: Azelf + Gardevoir
Offspring name: Azevoir
Typing: Psychic/Fairy
Stats: 71/95/67/140/97/117 (SpAtk+15, SpDef+5, Spe+20) BST 587
Ability: [Levitate+Trace] donhaveaname2; Copies the target's ability and has intrinsic levitation (yeah had no clue on this one, definitely need to change)
Notable Moves: Nasty Plot, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Psychic, Stealth Rock, U-turn, Moonblast, Hyper Voice, Stored Power, Return
Role Indentification: imo not as stellar as Azor or Azam, but still really good. Good speed tier, good special attack, alright ability. I can't really find the words to explain this thing...

Offspring name: Mega Azevoir
Typing: Psychic/Fairy
Stats: 71/115/67/180/117/137 BST 687
Ability: Pixilate
Notable Moves: see above
Role Indentification: ...Nevermind, I think I've found the words.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
OK to clarify: you can only DNA fuse if AT LEAST ONE of the fusing Pokemon is genderless/in the undiscovered egg group (that's how it's always been done before). Since both Shuckle and Wobbuffet have genders and are in Bug and Amporhous egg groups respectively, they cannot DNA fuse (this is basically what MegaFlareon said, but more spelt out). If you want something like that, look for maybe a Regi/Wobb fusion or something. Sorry for more non-Fusion posts, but the issue didn't really seem that resolved with the other posts.

rhydreigon CorruptedFlame MegaFlareon Ticktock
But here is the one thing (Sorry I didn't really check that flavor text exactly and I though Starmie Had Genders for some reason....)

But why not

Allowing legendary's to fuse seems less logical then allowing Pokemon that can't breed to fuse, it not like you can't still use there DNA in the process to fuse.

I declare the rule changes, who's with me?

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
But here is the one thing (Sorry I didn't really check that flavor text exactly and I though Starmie Had Genders for some reason....)

But why not

Allowing legendary's to fuse seems less logical then allowing Pokemon that can't breed to fuse, it not like you can't still use there DNA in the process to fuse.

We don't care with you. If we stick with the rules, you do too.

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
DNA Donors: Gallade + Eelektross
Shared Egg Group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Gallektross
Typing: Electric/Fighting
Stats: 87 / 130 / 82 / 100 / 107 / 75
Ability: (Steadfast + Levitate): This Pokemon cannot flinch or be hit by ground moves.

Notable Moves: Close Combat, Wild Charge, Leaf Blade, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Crunch, Volt Switch, U-Turn, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Encore, Shadow Sneak, Drain Punch, Bulk Up

Role Indentification:
Bulky attacker maybe, 87/107 special bulk isnt bad and 82 defense + Bulk Up should work. Drain Punch is also pretty reliable healing, especially with stab and 130 attack. Could be a decent pivot too, with access to both UTurn and Volt Switch, and a pretty nice typing, with 2 weaknesses (Fairy and Psychic), 5 resistances (Bug, Rock, Dark, Steel, Electric) and 1 immunity in Ground.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Last one guys.

DNA Donors Gyarados and Metagross
Offspring Name Gyaragross
Typing Steel/Water
Stats 87/140/114/77/100/95 (+10 Atk +10 Def +20 Spe)
New Ability and Desc Angry Thoughts: This Pokemon resets opponent's stat boosts and drops to zero upon switch-in
Notable Moves Bullet Punch, Metoer Mash, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Roar, Rock Polish/Agility
Role Description An anti-sweeper and a sweeper itself, Gyaragross is super powerful and very game changing. Thanks to its ability Angry Thoughts, opposing sweepers are stripped of their boosts, making it a superb revenge-killer if equipted with a Choice Scarf. It can also set up for itself, having access to Dragon Dance and Agility. Its great defensive typing could let it see use as a defensive Rock setter, but its largely outclassed by its offensive sets. Bullet Punch is also great priority, since Faeries are much more common in this meta. All in all, an extremely powerful Pokemon with excellent stats. It has TWO mega evolutions, each sweeps in its own way.

DNA Donors Gyarados and Mega Metagross
Offspring Mega Gyaragross M
Typing Steel/Water
Stats 87/150/134/87/110/135 (+10 Atk +10 Def +20 Spe)
Ability Tough Claws
Notable Moves All of the above, Grass Knot, Pursuit, Zen Headbutt
Role Description Y'all thought Hazard was bad. Heheheh. Mega Gyaragross M is a SWEEPING MACHINE! (Get it, since its half robot) With incredible 150/87/135 offenses, its a monsterous beast that lays everything to waste, cuz Tough Claws Metoer Mash from this HURTS! But guess what, there's more! It gets Dragon Dance, making it unique as a Dragon dancer that's not a damn dragon type! Did I mention that it has Tough Claws STAB Meteor Mash? Well it does. Hahahahah!

DNA Donors Mega Gyarados and Metagross
Offspring Mega Gyaragross G
Stats 87/170/144/87/130/95 (+10 Atk +10 Def +20 Spe)
Typing Steel/Dark
Ability Mold Breaker
Notable Moves All of the Above
Role Description While Mega Gyaragross M relies on speed and Power to do its job, Its G version prefers more bulky roles. Its bulk is titanic, 87/144/130 is very bulky. But its attack stat jumps at you. 170!!!!!!! STAB Pursuit! Mold Breaker!!! Hell yah. Mold Breaker allows it to get up rocks on mega sable fusions, paralyze foes easier and such. While it can also use offensive Dragon Dance effiecently, I'd prefer to run Rock Polish or a King DDD set, due to its titanic bulk. It hates fighting types, but that can't be ignored. Just kill 'em off and watch it fly!! (Even though it cant actually learn it)

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Typing Steel/Water
Ability Tough Claws
Role Description Y'all thought Hazard was bad. Heheheh. Mega Gyaragross M is a SWEEPING MACHINE! (Get it, since its half robot) With incredible 150/87/135 offenses, its a monsterous beast that lays everything to waste, cuz Tough Claws Metoer Mash from this HURTS! But guess what, there's more! It gets Dragon Dance, making it unique as a Dragon dancer that's not a damn dragon type! Did I mention that it has Tough Claws STAB Meteor Mash? Well it does. Hahahahah!
Just a little nitpick, but you added +50 for your fusion's mega (well, 1 of them at least).

But why not

A good arguement, but the fact is that a lot of way too overpowered pokemon would be created if this rule came into effect. Imagine Pinsir fusing with Haxorus, while totally cool, it would be insane.

Don't we have a lot of insane stuff already? I mean, seriously, the fusions are getting more and more borked every submission phase. I'm all for allowing Pokemon of different Egg Groups to breed so that I can make moar questionably awetastic stuff.

Anyways, here's my 5th and 6th fusions.

Zapdos wishes it could compete with me.

DNA Donors: Staraptor + Thundurus-T
Offspring Name: Stardurus-T
New typing: Electric/Flying
New base stats: 82/113/70/118/70/121 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe) (574 BST)
New Ability + description: Intimidate + Volt Absorb = Volt Killer (The bearer's Electric-typed moves lower their target's Attack stat by one stage)
Notable moves: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Air Cutter, Volt Switch, Heat Wave, Focus Blast, Psychic, Grass Knot, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Bulk Up, Brave Bird, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Defog, Roost, Work Up (maybe?), Knock Off, Taunt
Role identification: Stardurus-T, while it shares Zapdos' typing, is less bulky, faster, and slightly less strong, although it gets a couple good boosting moves. Stardurus-T is able to attack on both sides of the spectrum equally well, since it has both Bulk Up and Nasty Plot. What makes Stardurus-T unique, however, is its Ability, Volt Killer. This Ability allows it to debuff its opponents through just clicking Thunderbolt. It also allows it to gets its teammates in more safely with an Attack-lowering Volt Switch.

The mighty Blade Warrior shall be your opponent.

Parents: Bisharp + Conkeldurr
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
Offspring Name: Conkelsharp
New typing: Steel/Fighting
New base stats: 95/143/108/68/78/68 (560 BST)
New Ability + description: Defiant + Guts = Supreme Guts (Defiant + Guts effects)
Notable moves: Iron Head, Swords Dance, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, the elemental punches, Poison Jab, Low Kick, Power-Up Punch, Psycho Cut, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, X-Scissor, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Taunt, Aerial Ace
Role identification: A bulky attacker with a couple forms of priority. After it gets a Swords Dance boost, it can just run through everything with Iron Head, Mach Punch, and some coverage move. You could also run an Assault Vest set with Power-Up Punch and some other stuff. Lowering its stats or statusing it won't work either, as its Ability punishes both of those things.

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
DNA Donors: Typhlosion, Jolteon
Offspring Name: Joltosion
New typing: Fire/Electric
New base stats: 82 / 84 / 79 / 120 / 100 / 125 (590 BST)
New Ability + description: Blaze Volt?: When this Pokemon is hit by an electric move, it restores 25% hp and its fire moves are boosted instead of taking damage.
Notable moves: Thunderbolt, Flamethower, Focus Blast, Volt Switch, Extrasensory, Eruption, Wish

Role identification: Specs or Scarf would probably be the best option for this, being able to fire off hard hitting Eruptions or pivot out with Volt Switch. If it switches in on an electric move, Eruption will hit insanely hard, being able to 2hko something as bulky as Chansey the majority of the time after Stealth Rocks.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gonna edit all my fusions together
Hey, what happens when you fuse two Pokes that by themselves aren't that great, but together...

DNA Donors: Suicune and Togekiss
New Typing: Water/Fairy
Offspring: Suikiss
New Ability and Desc : (Pressure + Serene Grace)= Heavenly Force: The PP of all this Pokemon's moves are doubled
New Stats 100/62/115/120/120/90 (+8 HP +10 Def +15 SpA +5 SpD +8 Spe)
Notable Moves Tailwind, Calm Mind, Roost, Baton Pass, Defog, Nasty Plot, Scald, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Heal Bell, Roar, Hydro Pump, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, Aura Sphere, Thunder Wave, Toxic
Role Description After Two special attackers and a Mold Breaker mon, you've just managed to break Sableminez. So your like, nothing's worse than this? Right? Wrong! Now your looking at Suikiss, which looks like your average specially bulky mon. Until you see its ability. Heavenly Force effectively doubled all of its moves PP. So you've got 16 PP Heal Bell, 32 PP Roost and a whopping 126 PP Baton Pass! Talk about unstallable! And ithanks to its great bulk and great defensive typing, it won't be dieing for awhile. Heal Bell makes it a great cleric, and Calm Mind or Nasty Plot turns it into a ferocious sweeper. It provides Defog support, can be a great Baton passer, It can comfortablely Parashuffle to oblivion, and if all esle fails, 126 PP on Baton Pass means you'll be struggling while its on its 91st PP. In conclusion, its super cool!
Time for Poke number 3!

DNA Donors Infernape and Tornados
Offspring Tornape
New Type Fighting/Flying
New Stats 77/114/70/129/75/129
(+5 Atk +15 SpA +20 Spe)
New Ability and Desc (Blaze + Prankster)= Priority Power: If the user's Attack is in a different priority bracket than the oppenent, its boosted by ×1.5
Notable Moves Stealth Rock, Fake Out, U-Turn, Mach Punch, Hurricane, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave, Grass Knot, Air Slash, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Close Combat, FlareBlitz, Focus Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Iron Tail, Thunder Punch, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace
Role Description Tornape is here to revolutionize priority and make you think twice about revenge killing. Thanks to its ability Priority Power, Vacuum Wave and Mach Punch both have 90 base power, as long as the opponent doesn't use a +1 priority attack! Also, it punishes priority abusers, Trick Room setters and phazers with 180 base power Close Combats and 175 base power Hurricanes, prior to STAB boost! Also, while niche, a SubPunch set is particularly deadly, since Focus Punch has a unique -3 priority, it always gets boosted! 225 base power Focus Punch before STAB?!?! That's insane!!! Tornape has excellent coverage between Hurricane and Focus Blast/Close Combat/Vacuum Wave, plus its great coverage options in Gunk Shot, Thunder Punch, Fire Blast and FlareBlitz. All in all a great and versatile pokemon.
DNA Donors Gyarados and Metagross
Offspring Name Gyaragross
Typing Steel/Water
Stats 87/140/114/77/100/95 (+10 Atk +10 Def +20 Spe)
New Ability and Desc Angry Thoughts: This Pokemon resets opponent's stat boosts and drops to zero upon switch-in
Notable Moves Bullet Punch, Metoer Mash, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Roar, Rock Polish/Agility
Role Description An anti-sweeper and a sweeper itself, Gyaragross is super powerful and very game changing. Thanks to its ability Angry Thoughts, opposing sweepers are stripped of their boosts, making it a superb revenge-killer if equipted with a Choice Scarf. It can also set up for itself, having access to Dragon Dance and Agility. Its great defensive typing could let it see use as a defensive Rock setter, but its largely outclassed by its offensive sets. Bullet Punch is also great priority, since Faeries are much more common in this meta. All in all, an extremely powerful Pokemon with excellent stats. It has TWO mega evolutions, each sweeps in its own way.

Typing Steel/Water
Ability Tough Claws

DNA Donors Mega Gyarados and Metagross
Offspring Mega Gyaragross G
Stats 87/170/144/87/130/95 (+10 Atk +10 Def +20 Spe)
Typing Steel/Dark
Ability Mold Breaker
Notable Moves All of the Above
Role Description While Mega Gyaragross M relies on speed and Power to do its job, Its G version prefers more bulky roles. Its bulk is titanic, 87/144/130 is very bulky. But its attack stat jumps at you. 170!!!!!!! STAB Pursuit! Mold Breaker!!! Hell yah. Mold Breaker allows it to get up rocks on mega sable fusions, paralyze foes easier and such. While it can also use offensive Dragon Dance effiecently, I'd prefer to run Rock Polish or a King DDD set, due to its titanic bulk. It hates fighting types, but that can't be ignored. Just kill 'em off and watch it fly!! (Even though it cant actually learn it)
What happens when a geyser lion and a rock dinosaur breed? Something broken.

DNA Donors : Rhyperior and Volcanion
Offspring : Rhyperion
Typing Ground/Fire
New Stats : 102/140/135/92/77/65 (+15 Atk +10 Def +5 SpD + 10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc : (Water Absorb + Solid Rock)= Wall of Fortitute: This Pokemon is immune to its weaknesses. If hit by a move corresponding to one of its weakness, it has no effect and heals itself of 1/4 its max HP instead.
Notable Moves : Rock Polish, Scald, Earthquake, FlareBlitz, Overheat, Steam Eruption, Eruption, Stealth Rock, Fire Punch, Earth Power, Slugde Bomb, Solarbeam, Megahorn, Avalanche, Thunderpunch, Fire Blast, Superpower, Explosion
Role Description : This shit. Is real. A Pokemon immune to its weaknesses. A similar thing could be exploited with Quag and Rhy via reg breeding, but Fire/Ground has more weaknesses to exploit (plus its stats are NINE times better). Now to its coolness. Rhyperion can run an efficient RP set and sweep with its great 140 attack stat. Its special attack is worth mentioning, and its special moves are more expanding than its physical. Bulky Rocks and Assault Vest both sound like viable options, but I'd slap on a Choice Band and call it a day. Seriously guys, this thing is SUPER powerful. Hope its not TOO broken.

Reserving Pokemon #3 Infernape and Tornados! Here's a hint:
It loves priority!

Last edited:
I thought I'd give it a try myself. Now that I wrote it, I forgot to check if this already exists or if Aegislash is banned from fusing, fugg.

Parents: Golurk + Aegislash
Shared egg group: DNA (Why Gamefreak?)
Offspring name: Golislash (For the sake of comfortability, even though it sounds stupid)
New type: Ghost/Steel
New base stats: Defense Forme: 74/87(+10)/115(+20)/52/115(+10)/52 Power Forme: 74/115(+20)/87(+10)/115(+10)/52/52 Weight: 191 Kg
New ability and desc: Combination Drive - The Pokémon changes form depending on how it battles. Entering Power Forme empowers Punch based moves by x1.5 for one attack. (Maybe this could work for Slash based moves as well? If it's codeable I'd like to add it. Slash based moves: Fury Cutter, Slash, Sacred Sword, False Swipe, Shadow Claw, Night Slash)
Notable moves: Phantom Force, Focus Punch, Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Rest, Rock Polish, Gyro Ball, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Substitute, Power-up Punch, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Magic Coat, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Zen Headbutt, Pursuit, Shadow Sneak, Night Slash, Power Trick, Head Smash, Swords Dance, King's Shield, Reflect, Destiny Bond, Magnet Rise. Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast
Role identification: Ability to weave in and out of the fight, delivering powerful blows every other turn and tanking hits with the amazing typing. It has so many good gimmicks moves, it can set up Reflect for the rest of the team, has Magic Coat, Stealth Rock, Pursuit, priority with Shadow Sneak, maybe a Power Trick set could work if you want to be crazy. Or it can set up Swords Dance or Rock Polish to do some serious damage or set up a Sub for a destructive Focus Punch, it also has King's Shield for extra mind games. It's really only held back by the stats, they aren't that good compared to other fusions but with that amazing combination of everything else it should still be pretty good. Only having 4 moveslots also hinders its coverage if it wants to carry status moves.
Edit: Since I had the stats wrong before, it looks like it could run a special move as surprise now with 125 SpA in Power Forme, although I doubt that it's a good idea.

Link to a picture because it's too big to embed:
http://marioshi64.deviantart.com/art/Pokken-Fighters-Golurk-and-Aegislash-471522514

Last edited:
New base stats: Defense Forme: 74/87(+20)/115(+10)/52/115(+10)/52 Power Forme: 74/137(+20)/65(+10)/102/65(+10)/52 (+20 Atk, +10 Def, +10 SpDef) Weight: 191 Kg
New ability and desc: Combination Drive - The Pokémon changes form depending on how it battles. Entering Power Forme empowers Punch based moves by x1.5 for one attack. (Maybe this could work for Slash based moves as well? If it's codeable I'd like to add it. Slash based moves: Fury Cutter, Slash, Sacred Sword, False Swipe, Shadow Claw, Night Slash)
Nearly, but for its stats, you don't do the averages for Golurk and Shield and Golurk and Blade with the +40, all you have to do is do the averages/+40 with Golurk and Aegislash-Shield (let's say 74/87(+20)/115(+10)/52/115(+10)/52, which is what you have), and then for Power form you just swap the Offences and Defences, same as for Aegislash's transformation, so Power Forme would be 74/115/87/52/115/52 (don't worry about it, many other users make this mistake :]). Also, the ability is a tad confusing, but does it basically just mean that it works the same as Stance Change (shift to Power on attacking moves, to Defence on King's Shield), but on the turn it transforms into Power Forme, it gets a boost to Punch and/or Slash moves?

Anyway, here's one last Fusion for this round:

DNA Donors: Cobalion/Terrakion
Offspring Name: Cobalterrak
New typing: Rock/Fighting
New base stats: 91/129/109/81/85/124 (BST 619, +20 Atk, +4 SpD, +16 Spe)
New ability and desc: Justified
Notable Moves: Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Volt Switch, Earthquake, Iron Head, Rock Polish, Sacred Sword, Thunder Wave, Magnet Rise, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Zen Headbutt, Substitute
Role Identification: Kind of an anti-meta Physical attacker, and one doesn't need take up a mega slot to be useful. Cobalterrak's Rock-typing allows it to hit the many Fire- and Flying-types that have been introduced to Fusion Evolution (such as Hazard, Dartios, Peatran, Gorecanion, Moltie, Archedactyl and many more) for massive damage, something that its high speed stat helps it with and goood physical bulk help it with, as it can either outspeed or take a hit from the opposition 9 times out of 10. It has Swords Dance to boost its damage output, Stone Edge/Rock Slide/CC/Superpower/Sacred Sword for STAB, Volt Switch to nab momentum on a switch, Iron Head to smash Fairy types, Thunder Wave to slow down the opposition and Magnet Rise to dodge incoming Ground moves. Overall a versatile and powerful threat designed to apply pressure to teams using some of the more popular Megas of Fusion Evolution.

So, if I can still make one more fusion(I made 5 by far) here is it:

DNA Donors: Blissey - Carbink
Offspring Name: Bansky
New Typing:

New Base Stats:
154(+2)/30/90(+10)/75(+13)/155(+15)/52
New Ability and Desc: Clear Cure: his Pokemon can't have its stats lowered and is immune o major status conditions
Notable Moves: Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Wish, Soft-Boiled, Rest, Healing Wish, Sleep Talk, Heal Bell, Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Toxic, Thunderwave.
Role Description: The ultimate stalling wall! Blink(love that name) has monstrous special bulk and a solid physical one, it also has the coveted Fairy/Normal typing that provides helpful resistances and 2 immunities making it extremely difficult o wear down, and oh it has Toxic/Burn immunity so good luck trying to stop his monster. But! It can be taken down by a powerful physical wallbreaker like Hazard or Gargtr as it struggle to defeat them while they can dance around it.

If I can't, just delete this monster before it grows up and swallows the world o-o

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
So, if I can still make one more fusion(I made 5 by far) here is it:

Parents: Blissey - Carbink
Shared Egg Group: Fairy
Offspring Name: Blink
New Typing:

New Base Stats:
162/40/90/72/152/62
New Ability and Desc: Clear Cure: his Pokemon can't have its stats lowered and is immune o major status conditions
Notable Moves: Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Wish, Soft-Boiled, Rest, Healing Wish, Sleep Talk, Heal Bell, Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Toxic, Thunderwave.
Role Description: The ultimate stalling wall! Blink(love that name) has monstrous special bulk and a solid physical one, it also has the coveted Fairy/Normal typing that provides helpful resistances and 2 immunities making it extremely difficult o wear down, and oh it has Toxic/Burn immunity so good luck trying to stop his monster. But! It can be taken down by a powerful physical wallbreaker like Hazard or Gargtr as it struggle to defeat them while they can dance around it.

If I can't, just delete this monster before it grows up and swallows the world o-o
Carbink's gelderless, so you need to attach it by DNA Donors. And Bansky was a more awesome name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)