Tornadus-Therian / Naganadel
Purugly / Necrozma-Dusk
Flygon / Landorus-Therian
Lanturn / Necrozma-Dawn
Blacephalon / Drifblim
Venusaur / Tyranitar
Espeon / Wailord
Glaceon / Wailord

The full list of winners. I swapped Suicune / Vaporeon to be adjacent to its brothers only cause it was bugging me and it doesn't matter so :P
Gonna go to work on adding these to the sheet now

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
still concerned that the amount of winners is too high tbh
the first slate I was in had 9 winning fusions and everyone was like 'damn that's a lot of winners' and now there's 17 if I count correctly
Probably because the ammount of mons we can vote in was raised

Honestly, what concerns me more is that if each slate we get this many winners, it'll be harder for not only the coding to catch up (With the abilities and all), but also, the Art Thread to catch on, since without the sprites we won't be able to play the mod (And there's, like, only 8 sprites done with 400+ fusions and forms). I remember that before opening the first art thread we had a submission hiatus, but since the first one was denied, we gone back to submititing. The Art Thread was opened again, but is still very slow. And this time, no stopping subs here to help the art thread to catch up, and not only as that but the Art Thread doesn't have nearly half the ammount of people there as it has here.

Like, coding is, as far as we know, going okay with everyone helping to do at the least the code for the fusions while leaving the ability to... I have no idea who. But, code wise, things are going fast. But I'm worried that if we keep this pacing, we won't be able to play the mod due to sprites being submited slower than new fusions :/

Code:
{ num:
species: "Lycaking-Dusk",
types: ["Rock", "Ground"],
baseStats: {hp: 88, atk: 119, def: 81, spa: 80, spd: 80, spe: 107},
abilities: {0: "Unrivaled Claws"},
heightm: 1.1,
weightkg: 43.5,
color: "Brown",
eggGroups: ["Field"],
}
Lycaking-Dusk (M) @ Normalium Z / Choice Band
Ability: Unrivaled Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Drill Run
- Accelerock / Sucker Punch
- Happy Hour / Megahorn / Superpower

Code:
{ num:
species: "Tornadel-Naga",
types: ["Flying", "Poison"],
baseStats: {hp: 83, atk: 89, def: 79, spa: 127, spd: 83, spe: 137},
abilities: {0: "Ouroboros"},
heightm: 2.5,
weightkg: 106.5,
color: "Purple",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"],
}
Tornadel-Naga @ Life Orb
Ability: Ouroboros
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hurricane
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

Tornadel-Naga @ Leftovers
Ability: Ouroboros
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off / Taunt
- Defog

drifblim.gif
drifblim (1).gif

Code:
{ num:
species: "Balloon",
types: ["Ghost", "Fire"],
baseStats: {hp: 101, atk: 103, def: 68, spa: 120, spd: 66, spe: 113},
abilities: {0: "Hot Air Balloon"},
heightm: 1.5,
weightkg: 14,
color: "Purple",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"],
}

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Probably because the ammount of mons we can vote in was raised

Honestly, what concerns me more is that if each slate we get this many winners, it'll be harder for not only the coding to catch up (With the abilities and all), but also, the Art Thread to catch on, since without the sprites we won't be able to play the mod (And there's, like, only 8 sprites done with 400+ fusions and forms). I remember that before opening the first art thread we had a submission hiatus, but since the first one was denied, we gone back to submititing. The Art Thread was opened again, but is still very slow. And this time, no stopping subs here to help the art thread to catch up, and not only as that but the Art Thread doesn't have nearly half the ammount of people there as it has here.

Like, coding is, as far as we know, going okay with everyone helping to do at the least the code for the fusions while leaving the ability to... I have no idea who. But, code wise, things are going fast. But I'm worried that if we keep this pacing, we won't be able to play the mod due to sprites being submited slower than new fusions :/
It's not just votes, the amount of submissions is also way bigger than before. We had +100 submissions this slate alone. Number of subs and votes should probably be artifically smaller (with new rules) if you guys want to slow things down. Or you guys could increase the amount of votes needed to get in. Last slate would have been perfectly fine with 7 winning submissions (at least 5 votes) instead of 17 (at least 4 votes).

Anyway, submissions have to completely stop at one point if people want the pet mod to be playable. It's gotten to a point that no one would ever be able to test all +400 submissions and their +100 megas. People submit for the fun of submiting, not for the fun of playing with those subs later. But the fun of submitting prevents us from having the fun of playing something finished. Some submissions don't even have niches when compared to older ones but they are posted/win because memes or because they're counterparts etc.

It's not just votes, the amount of submissions is also way bigger than before. We had +100 submissions this slate alone. Number of subs and votes should probably be artifically smaller (with new rules) if you guys want to slow things down. Or you guys could increase the amount of votes needed to get in. Last slate would have been perfectly fine with 7 winning submissions (at least 5 votes) instead of 17 (at least 4 votes).

Anyway, submissions have to completely stop at one point if people want the pet mod to be playable. It's gotten to a point that no one would ever be able to test all +400 submissions and their +100 megas. People submit for the fun of submiting, not for the fun of playing with those subs later. But the fun of submitting prevents us from having the fun of playing something finished. Some submissions don't even have niches when compared to older ones but they are posted/win because memes or because they're counterparts etc.
Hey, remember when we did that? Y'know, with the break after V2? Remember how the first 250-ish fusions are now fully tested and-

Oh.

Ohhhhhhh.

But yeah. We'd definitely have to roll out the "playable" pet mod in tranches of, like, 50 or something. I mean, if nothing else, coding the new abilities is going to be a total pain in the arse. =]

Anyway, submissions have to completely stop at one point if people want the pet mod to be playable.
Actually I swear we said that everything submitted before the V3 thread was supposed to be the first metagame and everything after V3 opening was added in another chunk later, but everyone seems to have forgotten and I might not be remembering it right anyway. Seemed like a good idea though.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Hey, remember when we did that? Y'know, with the break after V2? Remember how the first 250-ish fusions are now fully tested and-

Oh.

Ohhhhhhh.

But yeah. We'd definitely have to roll out the "playable" pet mod in tranches of, like, 50 or something. I mean, if nothing else, coding the new abilities is going to be a total pain in the arse. =]
I was going to comment on that. I don't think releasing fusions little by little would work. We need big numbers like groups of 200. With 50 it would be like the start of a new gen every few months. Just look at how long it took for the SM tiers to solidify. It would be impossible to have Fusion Evolution UU if they were released 50 by 50. Perhaps even OU would be messy with bans that could be avoided if the meta had more released checks and counters to certain mons etc.

I was going to comment on that. I don't think releasing fusions little by little would work. We need big numbers like groups of 200. With 50 it would be like the start of a new gen every few months. Just look at how long it took for the SM tiers to solidify. It would be impossible to have Fusion Evolution UU if they were released 50 by 50. Perhaps even OU would be messy with bans that could be avoided if the meta had more released checks and counters to certain mons etc.
You're right, thinking about it. Maybe someone should look into hosting it somewhere? I mean, IDK how to code the abilities, but I'd be up for helping to do that if someone else could teach me. =]

Hello everyone! We have some unfortunate news. Longtime leader of Fusion Evolution and overall cool dude G-Luke is stepping down as a council member (If you’re coming back, let us know!). I shall take his position as the new leader of Fusion Evolution. As such, this will be the final slate of Fusion Evolution V3. As for the criticism we have received lately, we have a plan in place. However, those will be implemented in V4, which will start up when the next slate would normally start. So what is the final slate of V3? Well, in order to honor G-Luke, who’s been here since the very beginning, this slate is called Back To the Basics! In this slate, there are three rules in addition to the regular rules.

1. No DNA fusions are allowed.
2. No hidden abilities are allowed.
3. You may only use the primary types of Pokémon when fusing.

An example of the last rule is if you did Pinsir/Scizor, you have to make it pure Bug in this slate instead of Bug/Steel.

This very special slate is now open! Good luck everyone!

Hello everyone! We have some unfortunate news. Longtime leader of Fusion Evolution and overall cool dude G-Luke is stepping down as a council member (If you’re coming back, let us know!). I shall take his position as the new leader of Fusion Evolution. As such, this will be the final slate of Fusion Evolution V3. As for the criticism we have received lately, we have a plan in place. However, those will be implemented in V4, which will start up when the next slate would normally start. So what is the final slate of V3? Well, in order to honor G-Luke, who’s been here since the very beginning, this slate is called Back To the Basics! In this slate, there are three rules in addition to the regular rules.

1. No DNA fusions are allowed.
2. No hidden abilities are allowed.
3. You may only use the primary types of Pokémon when fusing.

An example of the last rule is if you did Pinsir/Scizor, you have to make it pure Bug in this slate instead of Bug/Steel.

This very special slate is now open! Good luck everyone!
Well that explains why Azuninja was pure water.

Considering making some subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)