Ability: Drought
Shiny: No
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Air Slash
I chose mega charizard Y because it's a strong special attacker with a wide range of coverage moves. Solar beam covers the weakness to water and rock, while the ability drought takes away the charge time for solar beam, meaning less risk of fainting without damaging

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Iron Head
I have the Ferrothorn on my team as a wall. I fully maxed out his defenses so it could be a mixed wall, with both iron barbs and the rocky helmet for retaliatory damage against contact attacks. Leech seed is for self recovery and gyro ball is to take full advantage of the low speed stat

Clefable @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Heal Bell
Life orb magic guard clefairy. Because why not. The life orb strengthens attacks and magic guard prevents the damage while attack power is still boosted. Heal Bell is on there to take care of status conditions

Manaphy @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
Manaphy is one of those Pokemon that can deceive a novice trainer. It's ability to set up while giving off an unsuspecting vibe can cause a lot of bad decisions for trainers

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Dragon Claw
Garchomp is a great sweeper choice. Its high speed and attack stats and moderate defenses mean it can come out and take a hit to set up a SD, with iron head for coverage against fairy and ice types

Klefki @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Switcheroo
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Dazzling Gleam

I chose klefki as my lead Pokemon because choice switcheroo is a fun way to start off a battle, not to mention having prankster as an ability, meaning I can guarantee I set up my hazards and status conditions before taking danage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)