fuck

this actually makes me pretty angry
cry me a river canada boy. :( it is a lot worse when you have to actually put up with riaa's bullshit. i am mad that they have our politicians in their pockets, and the fact that most americans are such sheep they won't give a fuck.

lol oh right i forgot i wasnt allowed to be infuriated with the ridiculous policies of nations right next to mine

that's right. know your place. (seriously though i was joking lol)

edit: just in case anyone didn't read the whole thing it's "only" a few states... so far.

let's not forget riaa's other various misdeeds. internet radio anyone? sorry guys, you can't listen to pandora unless you're from america.

music is not a fucking product. far too many people seem content with riaa and clear channel treating it like it is. there needs to be some sort of backlash. this type of shit is a clear violation of our property rights.

that law makes no sense. i understand that it's illegal to sell a burned CD to a record store, but if you already bought a CD and you want to sell it for someone else to buy it, how is that an issue? the record company won't make any money from someone buying a used CD, but they already made the money when the original owner bought it. greedy bastards.

haha i love you sounders 8 ) 8 )

in many ways i dont see this spreading all that rampantly, especially if what they said about there being no actual proof that fake cd's are much of a problem is true

next, they'll pull strands of hair from consignment shops using the DNA from that to cultivate a 3D model and fuck you over any way possible.

this is pretty stupid IMHO.

Meh, I don't buy used CDs but that is still really stupid. Right up there with free guitar tabs = music pirating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)