For those smogonites that have been around for a while... a request

No, edit history is relatively recent is why. Anything edited before edit history was implemented on the forums didn't keep track, so there's no way to restore it.
this. even if you were modded right now you can still all the edit history that exists.

also i agree with az on "don't go restoring something like that without his consent"

It can't be restored; the edit history doesn't go back that far. :(
sucks, thanks for trying everyone. Good to see some usernames I still recognize :D

speaking of that, is doommullet still around? Or DM or ludicolo or whatever he changed his name to... that guy was the man.

sup darkie

Oh, yes, I agree; I wasn't going to restore it unless Foreys was cool with that. But I physically can't restore it anyway, sorry nardd!

I think it's lovely that he's held onto that quote for so long anyway :)

also now that im in asia again i think ill make another thoughts thread as long as mekkah doesnt make fun of me..........

not to make everything about me im just saying is all
np: Scowling Neighbourhood Dogs of Punk - Everything Is Better At The Surface Unless You Are a Lamppost r_R; 6.5 ~,}

i think the point i'm making is p obvious cOoKiE_cRuMbZ
oh man i had completely forgotten

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
also now that im in asia again i think ill make another thoughts thread as long as mekkah doesnt make fun of me..........
where are you and how long will you be there

it wasnt actually in alternating caps was it

it cant have been
haha no, that was DoOmSdAy_ShAdOw, he was just Cookie_Crumbz (still bad though)

speaking of that, is doommullet still around? Or DM or ludicolo or whatever he changed his name to... that guy was the man.
oh shit kids, I'm remembered WHASSUP NARDD

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
you misspelled Lurk Maui

I mean FartstickTurdMuffin

I mean a unstopable mercinary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)