Fly's Art Thread

Should I post sketch dumps on here?

• Total voters
Woo guess who forgot to post things on here
Some sketches from a while back;

Little drawings of Anise as a zorua;

And some little sticker chibis I made to put on a mug;

I've been drawing a lot, just less pokemon stuff lately (save for the comic of course) vov

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
This should be named the good doggos thread, many good doggo doodles. everything is so expressive with emotions and floof. Amazing work!

Thanks! I think that one took like 8-10 hours ish? It's pretty uncommon for me to do stuff with a background if it's not painted honestly.

More comic related stuff! Did some (somewhat) gijinkas of my comic cast! I tend to go more off of what feels right than off of design, but there are some elements regardless. Also did the human characters as pokemon for fun~

Arcturus (arcanine)
Anise (zoroark who has way too much art on this thread)
Louis
Tianna (phantump but I mean she was a person first so)
lilligant
gurdurr
Alex
purrloin

I'd love to know who people's favourites are! OvO

Helllooo Im not dead I just haven't done any pokemon art save for my comic in... a while |D I've been drawing a lot, I just post most of it to my DA instead of spamming this thread constantly x.x

I did make some fake talk-sprite style things for a few of my characters tho and those are sort of neat so here!

I'm gonna do all my characters at some point hopefully. They're pretty fun to do VoV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)