Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fluke, I'm interested in the adamant Mew. I can offer an event Zoroark (sludge bomb) or Hoopa, whatever nature/IVs you would like I'll SR for it. I noticed you don't have a Hoopa yet. You can have full redis rights since the Mew has those as well, it only seems fair. It usually takes me a week depending on how nice the RNG is to SR for something specific, so not too long.

Also I managed to breed a shiny 5IV Tyrunt from the spitback you gave me, thought I would thank you for that.

Hi Fluke, I'm interested in the adamant Mew. I can offer an event Zoroark (sludge bomb) or Hoopa, whatever nature/IVs you would like I'll SR for it. I noticed you don't have a Hoopa yet. You can have full redis rights since the Mew has those as well, it only seems fair. It usually takes me a week depending on how nice the RNG is to SR for something specific, so not too long.

Also I managed to breed a shiny 5IV Tyrunt from the spitback you gave me, thought I would thank you for that.
Hey, I'm currently SRing for an event Zoroark myself, but RNG is against me. If you could either get a x/x/x/31/x/31 Timid event Zoroark, or a flawless physically or specially offensive Hoopa, that would be awesome.

cmt for binacle , rufflet and torkoal
Didn't see anything that really caught my interest, sorry :/

Hey, Fluke! As usual, your huge trading temple still has a lot of things that caught my eye. I've added some new things to my shiny list, anything interests you? ~Cheers.
Didn't really see something interesting, sorry. What are you interested in?

Like... all of this:

#004 - Charmander ♂
OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Jolly Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Dragon Dance | Crunch | Outrage | Belly Drum

#027 - Sandshrew ♀
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Rush
Moves: Chip Away | Counter | Endure | Night Slash

#074 - Geodude ♂
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Hammer Arm | Curse | Autotomize | Wide Guard

#170 - Chinchou ♀
Nature: Calm Ability: Volt Absorb
IVs: 31 | 03 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Shock Wave | Amnesia | Water Pulse | Whirlpool

#240 - Magby ♂
Nature: Modest Ability: Vital Spirit
IVs: 31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Belly Drum | Cross Chop | Dynamic Punch | Flare Blitz

#278 - Wingull ♀
Nature: Bold Ability: Keen Eye
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Aqua Ring | Knock Off | Roost | Wide Guard

#318 - Carvanha ♂
Nature: Jolly Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Destiny Bond | Brine | Ancient Power | Hydro Pump

#333 - Swablu ♀
Nature: Careful Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Dragon Rush | Haze | Roost | Pursuit

#378 - Regice
Nature: Modest Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31 | 20 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Bulldoze | Curse | Ancient Power | Amnesia

#480 - Uxie
Nature: Bold Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | 02 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Yawn | Future Sight | Amnesia | Extrasensory

#482 - Azelf
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 29 | 13 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Uproar | Future Sight | Nasty Plot | Extrasensory

#529 - Drilbur ♀
Nature: Careful Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 19 | 31 | 31
Moves: Crush Claw | Iron Defense | Rapid Spin | Skull Bash

#564 - Tirtouga ♂
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Body Slam | Iron Defense | Water Pulse | Whirlpool

#494 - Victini
OT: Movie14 ID: 12031
Nature: Jolly Ability: Victory Star
Moves: V-Create | Fusion Bolt | Fusion Flare | Searing Shot

#642 - Thundurus ♂
OT: Uka Uka ID: 06257
Nature: Timid Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31 | 10 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 - (HP Ice)
Moves: Heal Block | Agility | Discharge | Crunch

#645 - Landorus ♂
Nature: Jolly Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 19 | 31 | 31
Moves: Extrasensory | Swords Dance | Earth Power | Rock Slide

Hey, I'm currently SRing for an event Zoroark myself, but RNG is against me. If you could either get a x/x/x/31/x/31 Timid event Zoroark, or a flawless physically or specially offensive Hoopa, that would be awesome.

Sure thing, I'll go for a Hoopa. Also a forum member informed me full redis means anyone can trade it and that wouldn't be a fair trade? So maybe limited redis would be better, I don't mind you cloning/trading it with others, but other people can't do the same. I don't know if that makes sense. Still learning the trade lingo. I'll work on SRing for the Hoopa as soon as I get some of my final projects out of the way.

Sure thing, I'll go for a Hoopa. Also a forum member informed me full redis means anyone can trade it and that wouldn't be a fair trade? So maybe limited redis would be better, I don't mind you cloning/trading it with others, but other people can't do the same. I don't know if that makes sense. Still learning the trade lingo. I'll work on SRing for the Hoopa as soon as I get some of my final projects out of the way.
Alright then. Fully redistributable indeed means anyone can trade it. However, I cannot change the redistribution rights on my Mew since it's not actually mine; the OT made it fully redis and there's nothing I can change about that. If you could give me semi-redis rights (meaning only I can trade it) that'd be awesome.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Alright then. Fully redistributable indeed means anyone can trade it. However, I cannot change the redistribution rights on my Mew since it's not actually mine; the OT made it fully redis and there's nothing I can change about that. If you could give me semi-redis rights (meaning only I can trade it) that'd be awesome.
Dude that's not being fair to the new guy and you know it.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I already talked about this with Rainbow Treecko in PM. I allowed him to add something to the trade if he's actually going to SR for it. No need to worry ;)
That's good then. A lot of people were nice to me when I was new here, letting me know that the Pokemon I was trading to them was worth far more than I was asking for. Because you are a prominent member of the community, I expect you to do the same :)

That's good then. A lot of people were nice to me when I was new here, letting me know that the Pokemon I was trading to them was worth far more than I was asking for. Because you are a prominent member of the community, I expect you to do the same :)
Look at previous posts and trades in this thread and you'll see I do exactly that. Good to see you're looking after people :)

Hey man, my friend already helped me to clone the Regirock I told you about. However, I think you may pass since you already have one with a very similar spread. Mine is: 31/30/31/X/31/31, with impish nature. I just make the offer to be sure. ;)

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, got a possibly easy request for you Fluke. That shiny Oddish that I see. Is it possible to get the same, but with Bold nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)