Flawless Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its my only decent pokemon, given to me by a good friend. I'm hoping I can start trading so I can evuatally start a shop. So leave good offers please :)

Terrakion, Jolly,
UT lvl 42
OT:Kurt
31/31/31/31/31/31

Aw, that was nice of your friend to do that for you. Anyways, hopefully you can get more pokemon to have set up a shop :D

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You just started a shop. It just so happens there's only one Pokemon in it.

Please post its IVs, as per the rules. If you're going to clone it before trading, you have to post how it was cloned.

Good luck with your thread!
To get you started, I can offer a myriad of Pokémon from all generations except for fifth. If you want to request six, I will likely have four or five of them. For free of course.
EDIT: Oh, and by "store," he means all your Pokémon. For instance, one credit would mean he could pick one Pokémon and redeem it for it.

Good luck with your thread!
To get you started, I can offer a myriad of Pokémon from all generations except for fifth. If you want to request six, I will likely have four or five of them. For free of course.
EDIT: Oh, and by "store," he means all your Pokémon. For instance, one credit would mean he could pick one Pokémon and redeem it for it.
Wow thank you so much! And thanks for explanation too :)

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like one :o

I don't have much, just a few Sav'd EVs that make a rain team, but if you're interested let me know :p

If you want you can pick something from my thread to add to your list to trade on smogon ... PM me if you want something

If you want you can pick something from my thread to add to your list and trade to other people no one else can though.. PM me if you want something
Wow everyone is so nice here! So basically if I learnt terminology correct, its non distributable for me?

You can basically trade it on smogon, anyone you trade it to cant trade it and I would really prefer if you didnt trade it outside of the site

So as far as labeling it yeah it would non distributable

Sure just remember, not just in my case but since it seems like you will get a few handouts from some members.. you have to credit the original breeder whenever its not your own Poke, if its a known member on smogon use his Username in the description.

Let me know when you want to pick it up

Sure just remember, not just in my case but since it seems like you will get a few handouts from some members.. you have to credit the original breeder whenever its not your own Poke, if its a known member on smogon use his Username in the description.

Let me know when you want to pick it up
Sure will do, can you trade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)