Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Acrobatics
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance

One of the main sweepers on the team, can come in late game and set up a swords dance or just hit with priority Acrobatics, Flare Blitz for STAB and more coverage, Priority roost to heal off damage from Flare Blitz or anything. This is one of the best Sweepers in the game and one of the most crucial threats with Gale Wings and has potential to sweep after a swords dance

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 176 HP / 60 Atk / 252 SDef / 20 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide

I have the Rapid Spin set with the air balloon, Since earthquake is more prevalent in this gen with Aegislash around. I have the rapid spin set because I need to get rid of rocks for Talonflame so it could have a chance to sweep later in the game along with not getting damage on the other members of my team, Earthquake and Rock Slide for coverage and Swords Dance for a possible sweep with Mold Breaker

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

This has to be one of my favorite new Pokemon, I prefer the LO set because STAB on every move and LO hits very hard, while Protean is one of my favorite new abilities it can bite you in the ass from time to time, U-turn to help with prediction and hit damage on threats as I flee

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SDef / 72 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Ferrothorn is back, even with the Steel Nerf he is still one of the best walls in the game. Sets up SR and Spikes is his main objective to help me sweep and is here to take spore and isn't hurt by the speed loss of paralyze, Gyro Ball and Power Whip for stab and basic coverage

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

The amazing revenge killer, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, all great coverage to hit anything, enough said.

Latios (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Standard Expert Belt Latios, Attempt to Bluff choice, Draco Meteor to decimate pretty much anything, Psyshock to hit Special Walls, Surf and HP Fire for coverage.

Last edited:
Offensively it's a good team as far as coverage goes, but I feel overall you'll have trouble switching in and out of any attacks. What is your strategy when an opponent sends out the big 5 Mega Pokemon and starts setting up with a Kangaskhan PuP, or Mawile SD? Do you let your pokemon get fainted then switch to the counter?
Also, not that every team explicitly requires it, but how did you end up choosing against the Megas? Is there a certain reason you chose normal Alakazam over it's Megaform?

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello,

The descriptions on some of these sets are really lacking atm, as the recommended is about 3 lines per Pokemon. Try to expand on what role each Pokemon plays on your team, and why you chose that specific moveset or EV spread.

PM me your updated descriptions and I will unlock this thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)