First Try

I found this site while looking for in-game tips, and I've used the pokedex here quite a bit. I recently decided to give the multiplayer game a try, so here's my first attempt.

Empoleon w/ Focus Sash
Modest
HP:156; SpA:252; Spe:100
Stealth Rock
Hydro Pump
Aqua Jet
Grass Knot

Breloom w/Toxic Orb
Adamant
HP:12; Att:252; Spe:244
Substitute
Focus Punch
Spore
Seed Bomb

Tyranitar w/Choice Scarf
Jolly
HP:4; Att:252; Spe:252
Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Pursuit

Infernape w/Life Orb
Timid
Spa:252; SpD:4; Spe:252
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Vacuum Wave

Dragonite w/Life Orb
Adamant
Att:252; Def:4; Spe:252
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Extremespeed

Magnezone w/Leftovers
Naive
Att:40; SpA:252; Spe:216
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Fire)
Magnet Rise

give descriptions for everything and post pics, or some mod will come and lock your thread. you have to explain why you chose each poke, what it does to contribute to your team, what you would send out first, and adding abilities in.... there's a post you have to read before posting a thread at http://www.smogon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=52&a=176. read that and change your post accordingly

As said above, please provide descriptions for each member and how they contribute.
Another suggestion, a good tactic for learning the game is to just lurk and never post. Sounds boring but this is how I learned.
And pictures sure would spice this thread up ;)

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
First of all welcome to smogon. To get a good rate you should have a description, or at least explain what role each of the Pokémon in the team. I suggest you do a team following a strategy, and not through the counter system.
Bye.

Welcome to smogon!

Okay Lead first. You dont need Focus Sash on Empoleon. It has good typing and all what it needs is Chople Berry for its Fight weakness. Personally I would use Ice Beam over Aqua Jet.

I dont like NP Infernape and Focus Blast has horrible accuracy. Specially-Based Mixed Ape would work. Moveset -Close Combat -Fire Blast - HP Ice -Grass Knot. I dont remember EVs :p but its on Smogon. *Lol*

Dragonite with Lum Berry would be usefull to prevent status once e.g. Outrage's confusion, W-O-W, Twave.

And Add Descriptions to each pokemon! Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)