Favourite PS! regular avatar

Sobi

Banned deucer.
This thread is similar to Kasumi♥ 's 'favourite custom avatar' thread, except this one is for the regular, easily obtained avatars, and not the custom ones. I'll try to include them all, but if I do miss some, let me know. Also, the hidden ones do not count as regular ones. Enjoy~!

Lucas
Dawn
Roark
Barry
Byron
Aaron
Bertha
Flint
Lucian
Cynthia
Mars
Gardenia
Crasher Wake
Maylene
Fantania
Candice
Volkner
Roxy and Oli
Oli
Roxy
Cyrus
Jupiter
Saturn
Team Galactic Grunt
Argenta
Thorton
Darach + Caitlin
Dahlia
Ethan

I'll start off:- my favourite is
and

Last edited:
My favorite is this one:

Simply because I feel like it personifies the nerd that is me.

Either that, or it's this one:

Last edited:

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
this has been my avatar on ps for almost two years, i like it so much because it look like shes saying "come at me bro"

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
My favorite is the DPPt Rich Boy because of his facial expression. Look at him. He does not even care. He is just saying "Lol, I could be doing literally anything else right now, but I'm battling you because I'm bored." (The Rich Boys in ORAS don't even come close in my opinion. They don't make Rich Boys like they used to.)

Were the ones I used when I first joined PS. They were decently uncommon and looked cool to me.

Used this dude for a while too.

After that I pretty much used this as main. But then migrated to the business man guy when i was trying to find out what /avatar 234 was and just kinda stuck with it. I've gone back to using it since I switched accounts.

Reactions: nv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)