Eternal Pokémon (Wooper, Marshtomp, Barboach, Palpitoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
This is fun, I enjoy the structure of this compared to other Pet Mods (:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon:
Sneasel
New Type: Dark / Normal
New Stat distribution:
HP:
79 (+14)
Atk: 141 (+46)
Def: 54 (-1)
SpA: 41 (+6)
SpD: 65 (-10)
Spe: 129 (+14)
Signature Move: Trickstab | Physical | Normal | 90 BP | 10 PP | 95% Acc | If the opponent switches out, hits both the switch-in and the original target. Ignores immunities on the switch. | Z-move: 180 BP Breakneck Blitz
Design/Flavor: The trainer of this Sneasal was a legendary theif, and his Pokémon likewise adapted to the streets in place of the mountains. It's claws are honed to a single, dagger-esque point with several chips along them. It has the color scheme of the GS sneasal, muted green and brown.
Competitive Analysis: Amazing revenge-killer or wall-breaker that can break stall with basically one move (once skarmory is gone). Also has some fun tools like Quick Attack and Fake Out, which are now STAB, and it still has a STAB Pursuit. Controls the battles momentum, and will be pain on Onix-E hyper offense.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Duosion
New Type: Psychic
New Stat distribution:
HP:
123 (+58)
Atk: 31 (-9)
Def: 97 (+47)
SpA: 126 (+1 lol)
SpD: 104 (+44)
Spe: 8 (-22)
Signature Move: Mutate | Status | Psychic | 10 PP | Adds a random secondary typing while increasing the user's Base HP by 30 (caps at 255). | Z-move: Boosts all stats by 1 stage
Design/Flavor: Sorry folks, but I'm taking the whole cell/fetus thing way too far. This dousion, the result of brutal testing by Team Plasma years ago, has a multitude of smaller heads branching off of the main one, and the color of its membrane is a swirl of muted colors.
Competitive Analysis: A wildly inconsistent bulky Calm Mind abuser that makes great use of its bulk and powerful, albeit hit-or-miss recovery/boosting hybrid that can either be a blessing or curse (Psychic-Ghost, anyone?). It's speed is so low that it could run a Z-Mutate OTR set if you're mentally disturbed or something.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Cosmoem
New Type: Psychic / Rock
New Stat distribution:
HP:
Atk: 59
Def: 193
SpA: 59
SpD: 193
Spe: 44 (sad)
New BST: 679
Signature Move: Gravitational Crush | Special | Rock | 20 PP | Deals 40 HP of damage for each boost Cosmoem has accumulated. Begins at 20 BP. Resets the user's stats after use. | Z-Move: 100 BP Continental Crush
Design/Flavor: A Cosmoem that never fully underwent the transformation to Lunala/Solgaleo, its outer shell has become a dull brown, and the cosmic swirl within the orb has acquired a sepia tone.
Competitive Analysis: B U L K. Set up a few Cosmic Powers and then bonk something. It'll be annoying, but with it's utterly destroyed by haze or a form of hazing. Rock/Psychic is also a pretty bad defensive typing, so it's not as bulky as it seems.

Last edited:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Sneasel-Eternal
New Type (optional): Dark/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 65 (+10) / 115 (+20) / 65 (+10) / 35 / 94 (+19) / 135 (+20) = 509 BST
Signature Move: Two-Faced Tackle | Fairy | 90 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Physical | Contact | Effect: This Pokemon slowly walks up to the opponent, almost in a friendly manner, before suddenly picking up speed and ferociously tackling the opponent. This sudden change is emotion surprises the opponent and has a 40% chance of lowering their Defense by 1. (Z-Effect: Twinkle Tackle - BP 180)
Design/Flavor (optional): Sneasel has always been a crafty Pokemon, but this specific Sneasel was the craftiest among the crafty. This Sneasel had many, many owners and it's all thanks to it's ability to deceive. Basically, it would spot a trainer and through many methods, such as acting hurt, looking cute, and willingly jump into a Pokeball of a trainer who spotted it first. Then, it would bond with that trainer, be the best it can be, and form an unbreakable friendship... and then when the time was right, usually after receiving a lot of food, it would BREAK THAT BOND, ABSOLUTELY SHATTER IT (usually by running away and stealing some food while the trainer is asleep), LEAVING THE TRAINER HEARTBROKEN LIKE A MONSTER.... A good comparison is the revere of all of those Sour Patch kid commercials: First it's Sweet (Fairy), then it's Sour (Dark).
Competitive Analysis (optional): An interesting offensive typing in Dark/Fairy with good 115 Attack and blazing fast 135 Speed makes Sneasel-Eternal a great fast physical attacker. Sneasel-Eternal gets it's fair share of great moves including STAB Knock Off for power and utility, STAB Two-Faced Tackle for wallbreaking potential with constant defense drops (kinda like Fire Lash or Seed Flare), Ice Shard for priority, and Poison Jab, Low Kick, Double-Edge, Iron Tail, Icicle Crash, and X-Scissor for coverage. Plus, Swords Dance with it's high speed can make Sneasel a gigantic threat very fast.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Name:
Cosmoem-Eternal
New Type: Psychic / Steel
New Stat distribution:
HP:
131 (+88)
Atk: 137 (+108)
Def: 151 (+20)
SpA: 137 (+108)
SpD: 151 (+20)
Spe: 32 (-5)
BST: 679 (+279)
Signature Move: Wormhole Bypass | Special | Psychic | 90 BP | 10 PP | -% Acc | Bypasses Protect and its clones. Ignores immunities, resistances, and weaknesses. | Z Move - 140 BP Shattered Psyche
Design/Flavor: Becomes a lot bigger and gains a nebula of clouds and gas orbiting it, protected by an medal shell.
Competitive Analysis: Gigantic Special Attack and Bulk, along with something that is basically an Psychic type Hyperspace Hole with a new waste, it sure is going to hurt.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
I'm really happy to hear that :) making this fun was my primary goal!

really really cool mon. But 95 BP with a Stakeout effect to it sounds like too much for me coming from base 141 Atk, either you lower its Attack stat, the move's BP or instead of doubling power make it x1.5. Keep in mind that this is OU Based.

133/97/104 bulk with a recovery move that fully heals the user? I know mutation can give it some bad typings like Bug or Ghost, but this is a little too good in my opinion, specially with that Z Move. Again, I like the idea, but frankly, this is quite overpowered.

I'm sorry but we really gotta keep the BST, if you really want to keep the odd number thing you can always add a 2 somehwere like I did with my submission, maybe on Speed or Attack, but it is really important to keep the BST at exactly 679. On another note though, make it so Gravitational Crush gain 40 BP instead of dealing set HP damage otherwise I think this can be a little too good as well with that tremendous bulk plus Stored Power.
Looking back on these I have no idea what I was thinking on these at the time lol. I've changed sneasal's move to hit both the switch-in and the original target at normal power, and nerfed it down to 90 BP. I think this is fine as it's a normal type move, and 90 BP on a move that will never hit super effectively isn't that great (return has like 112 for comparison).
Duosion has 10 less HP and Mutate actually increases Duosion's BASE HP (think Zygarde) by 30, healing it a bit and making its recover more potent.
I've done something strange with Cosmoem, making the move remove its boosts after use, making it more of a one-time nuke than an auto win. It's typing is also terrible defensively, so I think it needs an option like this to stay viable with only 1 other usable move.

Thanks for the feedback!

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Sneasel-Eternal
New Type: Dark / Fighting
New Stat distribution: 56 (+1) / 96 (+1) / 66 (+11) / 96 (+61) / 76 (+1) / 119 (+4) | 509 BST
Signature Move: Piercing Burst - Fighting, Special, 75 BP, 15 PP, 100% Acc | Calculates damage based on the target's lower defense | Z-Move: 140 BP All-Out Pummeling
Design/Flavor: Red and black colors are swapped. A seasoned fighter that lost its icy side in favor of becoming an unparalleled martial artist. Its secret is its innate capability of exploiting weaknesses.
Competitive Analysis: Mixed attacker with a sort of unique Fighting STAB for the special side.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Duosion-Eternal
New Type: Psychic / Grass
New Stat distribution: 82 (+17) / 42 (+2) / 102 (+52) / 129 (+4) / 92 (+32) / 42 (+12) | 489 BST
Signature Move: Nuclear Pollen - Grass, Other, 5 PP | For 5 turns, all Pokémon on the field are resistant to normally super-effective types and weak to normally not-very-effective or ineffective types (as in Inverse Battles) | Z-Move: Resets negative stat boosts
Design/Flavor: A Duosion genetically modified with a plant cell. Colored a deeper green. Lower body is equipped with a cubic formation of plant cells. Capable of emitting some strange pollen that gives it an edge against its foes.
Competitive Analysis: Same premise as Necrior in Fusion Evolution, except this thing takes a turn to set up.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Cosmoem-Eternal
New Type: Psychic / Fairy
New Stat distribution: 114 (+71) / 113 (+84) / 113 (-18) / 113 (+84) / 113 (-18) / 113 (+76) | 679 BST
Signature Move: Nova Squash - Fairy, Physical, 75 BP, 25 PP, 100% Acc | Has a 10% chance to lower the target's Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, or Speed by one stage | Z-Move: 140 BP Twinkle Tackle
Design/Flavor: Adorned with a pink shell and glows white at the core. Unleashes a hefty bundle of energy when its core collides with other objects.
Competitive Analysis: Main STAB is tailor-made to be as spammable as possible. Plus it's physical, so it works well with Z-Splash.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Cosmoem-Eternal
New Type: Psychic
New Stat distribution: 61 (+18) / 57 (+28) / 251 (+120) / 57 (+28) / 251 (+120) / 2 (-27) [BST 679]
Signature Move: Spacetime Collapse [Psychic, Special, 100% Accuracy. It's pretty much Stored Power with +15BP for each stat boost instead, but it also traps any targets hit. Hits all adjacent targets.]
Design/Flavor: The Alolan legends have spoken of two Pokémon, one with major solar motifs and one with major lunar motifs, and both with the ability to hop through Ultra Wormholes. Unfortunately, one day, their juvenile form, commonly known as Cosmog, has once stumbled upon Aether Foundation. A specimen, known as Nebby, was taken away by the President's daughter. However, there was another. After it was subjected to stress, it evolved into Cosmoem. This specimen endured further stress, which only opened an Ultra Wormhole briefly. This greatly damaged the Cosmoem, and all it did was absorb more and more Ultra Energy. Eventually, it started to show signs of evolution... But didn't.

The yellow thingies on it seem to show signs of crumble, with ultra energy coursing through it. Its eyes are open, both being pure white circles. The space around it darkens near its core. This form is based off of a Black Hole.
Competitive Analysis: 61/251/251 bulk means it's very difficult to scratch, being around as bulky as Cresselia. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that it can trap opponents? Though it has a very low Special Attack stat, it can still deal some amount of damage with +6/+6 Spacetime Collapse.

New Type: Psychic/Poison
New Stat distribution: 84 (+19) / 40 / 71 (+21) / 175 (+50) / 79 (+19) / 40 (+10) [BST 489; +119]
Signature Move: Antibodies (Poison-type move; Traps the target and inflicts poisoning. Z-Move increases Special Attack by 1 stage.)
Design/Flavor: A Solosis seems to have been exposed to some radiation. While this didn't do anything on its own, it pretty much shut down its ability to evolve further into Reuniclus and also seemed to... immortalize itself? The fluid which it rests in seems to have broken into pieces, though some of said globs appear to be basically green film covering the nuclei.
Competitive Analysis: That Special Attack beats out Xurkitree. The Speed's a bit lacking. Use Trick Room. Bam.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Sneasel: Earlio, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Duosion: KirbyRider1337, Mygavolt, Earlio
Cosmoem: CoolMan6001 (lol HO with this), Earlio, Exploudit

Fun slate, but I feel it was really hard to give Cosmoem some semblance of balance without doing something like Coolman did. Too many stats and a mono-attacker set up was interesting.

Sneasel: Exploudit, Mygavolt, Earlio
Duosion: CoolMan6001, Mygavolt, KirbyRider1337
Cosmoem: Exploudit, Mygavolt, HDF0

cheeky vote edit

Last edited:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Cosmoem-Eternal (get in the bag)
New Type (optional): Steel / Psychic (I had this idea im not copying.)
New Stat distribution: 60 / 81 / 199 / 81 / 199 / 59
Signature Move: Ultra Blast - 100% Acc, Steel, - BP, PP 16, User switches out, while doing damage equal to its level (ie an OP Volt Switch that does Seismic Toss damage)
Competitive Analysis (optional): That will do a lot. I guess a slow bulky pivot would work?
new stat spread: just subtract 10 from speed and 9 from HP. It's edited in the above quote.

Sneasel: Exploudit (it's the only other Sneasel that's Ice-Type)
Duosion: CoolMan6001
Cosmoem: CoolMan6001

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Sneasel: Exploudit, Mygavolt, Earlio
Duosion: CoolMan6001, Mygavolt, KirbyRider1337
Cosmoem: Exploudit, Mygavolt, HDF0

Congrats for Mygavolt on winning Duosion and me for winning Sneasel and Cosmoem!

Name:
Sneasel-Eternal
New Type: Ice / Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
60 (+5)
Atk: 44 (-51)
Def: 64 (+9)
SpA: 124 (+89)
SpD: 93 (+18)
Spe: 124 (+9)
BST: 509 (+79)
Signature Move: Eeire Whiteout | Special | Ghost | 90 BP | 10 PP | Never Misses | Sets up Hail. Reduces the target's Special Defense by two stages. 10% chance to freeze the target | Z Move - 175 BP Subzero Slammer
Design/Flavor: Has a hood on and its body becomes tranlucent with snow flakes falling from its clws
Competitive Analysis: A great Special Attacker. With a great Speed Tier and good SpA + good coverage means it will most of the time be putting in work. Still walled by most Specially Defensive walls though.

Name:
Cosmoem-Eternal
New Type: Psychic / Rock
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+28)
Atk: 137 (+108)
Def: 151 (+20)
SpA: 137 (+108)
SpD: 181 (+50)
Spe: 2 (-35)
BST: 679 (+279)
Signature Move: Protostar Burst | Special | Psychic | 90 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | Sets up Gravity. User takes 1/3 recoil | Z Move - 175 BP Shattered Psyche
Design/Flavor: Becomes a lot bigger and gains a nebula of clouds and gas orbiting it.
Competitive Analysis: A very very weird Pokémon, it has tons of raw power with Specs Protostar Burst, but since it is its only attacking move, Cosmoem-E gets completely walled by Dark-types, it is also very tough to take down, despite lacking recovery, thanks to its absurd 101/151/181. But for sure a threat after Dark-types are eliminated.

New Type: Psychic / Grass
New Stat distribution: 82 (+17) / 42 (+2) / 102 (+52) / 129 (+4) / 92 (+32) / 42 (+12) | 489 BST
Signature Move: Nuclear Pollen - Grass, Other, 5 PP | For 5 turns, all Pokémon on the field are resistant to normally super-effective types and weak to normally not-very-effective or ineffective types (as in Inverse Battles) | Z-Move: Resets negative stat boosts
Design/Flavor: A Duosion genetically modified with a plant cell. Colored a deeper green. Lower body is equipped with a cubic formation of plant cells. Capable of emitting some strange pollen that gives it an edge against its foes.
Competitive Analysis: Same premise as Necrior in Fusion Evolution, except this thing takes a turn to set up.
Sneasel
  • Earlio - 10
  • Yoshiblaze - 5
  • Mygavolt - 7
  • Exploudit - 17
  • CoolMan6001 - 6
Duosion
  • Exploudit - 7
  • KirbyRider1337 - 10
  • Mygavolt - 15
  • Earlio - 1
  • CoolMan6001 - 9
Cosmoem
  • Exploudit - 13
  • Earlio - 8
  • Ticktock - 1
  • CoolMan6001 - 6
  • Mygavolt - 8
  • HDF0 - 2
  • KirbyRider1337 - 2

Discussion phase is up btw, I already have some ideas, but be sure to post yours,if I like your idea enough, I can always change my mind :)

Last edited:
I currently have one slate suggestion:

Questionable evolution methods
  • Shelmet (494)
  • Karrablast (494)
  • Inkay (481)
  • Rockruff (486)

Along with that, I also have a question. Nincada and Poliwhirl have two different evolutions with two different BSTs. (Nincada evolves into Ninjask (456 BST) and Shedinja (236 BST), while Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath (510 BST) and Politoed (500 BST).) Would the Eternal forms only follow their main evolutions (Ninjask and Poliwrath respectively), or would there maybe be two Eternal Nincada/Poliwhirl, one for each evolution?

I currently have one slate suggestion:

Questionable evolution methods
  • Shelmet (494)
  • Karrablast (494)
  • Inkay (481)
  • Rockruff (486)

Along with that, I also have a question. Nincada and Poliwhirl have two different evolutions with two different BSTs. (Nincada evolves into Ninjask (456 BST) and Shedinja (236 BST), while Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath (510 BST) and Politoed (500 BST).) Would the Eternal forms only follow their main evolutions (Ninjask and Poliwrath respectively), or would there maybe be two Eternal Nincada/Poliwhirl, one for each evolution?
I already talked about Nincada a long time ago, and it was decided it would have 455 BST, based off of Ninjask's you can click here for the post I 'expanded' on Nincada. As for Poliwhirl I could swear Politoad and Poliwrath's BST were the same but I guess not... I feel the best option would be to base it on the lowest one (Politoed) and make the BST limit 499, or the other option is to base it on Poliwrath since it is the 'original' one. But I want to hear everyone's toughts on it!

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
I have a kinda dumb question, are we allowed to use egg moves to give some sense to the competitive aspect of the Eternal Pokemon

My guess is leaning toward no, but I don't lose anything with asking

I already talked about Nincada a long time ago, and it was decided it would have 455 BST, based off of Ninjask's you can click here for the post I 'expanded' on Nincada. As for Poliwhirl I could swear Politoad and Poliwrath's BST were the same but I guess not... I feel the best option would be to base it on the lowest one (Politoed) and make the BST limit 499, or the other option is to base it on Poliwrath since it is the 'original' one. But I want to hear everyone's toughts on it!
I thought Poliwhirl would have 499 since Poliwrath used to have 500 BST like Politoed.

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Name of the Eternal Pokémon:
Tangela-Eternal

New Type: Grass/Fire

New Stat distribution: 84 (+19) / 110 (+55) / 90 (-25) / 110 (+10) / 50 (+10) / 90 (+30)

Signature Move: Flare Roots - Fire, Psychical, 110 BP, 5 PP, 100 Acc, 20% of chance to increase user's attack

Design/Flavor Some of Tangela-Eternal's vines are actually flame ropes, the vines have a burned look and their feet are now brown. Tangela-Eternal was one of the Pokemon who died in the Burned Tower and was revived by Ho-Oh, giving the ability to control fire in the form of some of the flame ropes now cover its body and a presumed inmortality.

Competitive Analysis: I wanted to make another defensive approach considering how Tangrowth works, but I dediced to give something in the form of Sun Offense. Grass and Fire coverage is decent enough and it has moves like Growth, Sleep Powder, Knock Off and a usable special moveset like Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Ancient Power and Hidden Power. This could give sun a chance to shine by itself to give it a good sun abuser thanks to Chlorophyll. It might not be enough to make Sun Offense a good archetype like Rain, but it could work to make Tangela-Eternal a pretty good sweeper by itself

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Yanma-Eternal

New Type: Electric/Flying

New Stat distribution: 69 (+4) / 70 (+5) / 60 (+15) / 140 (+65) / 60 (+15) / 115 (+20)

Signature Move: Overload - Electric, Special, 130 BP, 5 PP, 90 Acc, lowers the user's Special Attack by two stages.

Design/Flavor Yanma-Eternal's body is now a deep blue color, with some "veins" where you can see it flows electricity each time if you pay attention. Its wings are more translucent and you can see ocasionally electrity flowing around them. Yanma-Eternal was a lesser known Team Plasma's technologically enhanced experiment in their research to create "the most powerful Pokemon even" (which would be Genesect). This experiment made Yanma-Eternal able to create electricity and being able to release it in a massive shockwave. Sadly they couldn't make Yanma-Eternal control this ability, making it an unstable a dangerous project, even for Yanma-Eternal itself.

Competitive Analysis: Yanma-Eternal role would be a hit and run Pokemon with some interesting tools to nuke some targets. Overload can work properly with U-turn to gain momentum even with Yanma-Eternal’s special attack’s drop, it can bypass some targets after one Speed Boost (like Mega Swampert, or Mega Alakazam) and with a decent amount of special moves like Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Psychic, Hidden Power and Shadow Ball, it can be used to bypass and then take them down. Z-Moves could be used in case you need extra power to take down specific targets

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Piloswine-Eternal

Type: Ice/Ground

New Stat distribution: 90 (-10) / 150 (+50) / 59 (-21) / 60 (0) / 45 (-15) / 125 (+75)

Signature Move: Frostbite - Ice, Other, -, -, -, The user lays a trap of levitating icicles around the foe. The trap hurts foes that switch into battle (Ice Stealth Rock, it’ll fail if Stealth Rock is in the field)

Design/Flavor (optional): (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)

Competitive Analysis: A powerful wallbreaker who’s able to pressure offensive teams as well, it’s really frail, but with its offensive presence and coverage it can cause a good amount of switches, so it doesn’t really need anything else offensively speaking… But it can take advantage of those switches and set Frostbite or Stealth Rock to pressure further switches

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)

Name of Eternal Pokemon: Tangela-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
121 (+56)
Atk: 100 (+45)
Def: 116 (+1)
SpA: 56 (-44)
SpD: 54 (+14)
Spe: 87 (+27)
New Move: Despoiling Vines,
, Physical, 35 BP, 10 PP, 90 Acc, Traps the target, leeching 1/8 of their HP per turn. Lasts 4-5 turns. Z-Move: 100 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Design/Flavor: Tangela's eyes are furthered buried in the almost-black mess of vines. Several vines are extended outward, each one ending in a leech-like mouth. This Tangela has adapted to survive low light by instead gaining nutrients through the blood of other Pokemon or even humans. Edgy
Competitive Analysis: Very well-rounded bulk when equipped with an Assault Vest, and can still (basically) use Leech Seed in spite of the AV with its signature move. Has to be wary of U-Turn, as it will deal heavy damage or even KO while also escaping the effect of Despoiling Vines. STAB Knock Off is also pretty cool.

Name of Eternal Pokemon: Yanma
-Eternal
New Type:
New Stat Distribution:

HP:
65 (+0)
Atk: 45 (-20)
Def: 101 (+56)
SpA: 101 (+26)
SpD: 96 (+51)
Spe: 106 (+11)
New Move: Blinding Iridescence,
, Special, 100 BP, 10 PP, 75 Acc, 20% chance to flinch the target. Z-Move: 180 BP Devastating Drake
Design/Flavor: Its body is an iridescent blue, the sunlight reflecting off of it as it hovers in the air. It's tail and "horns" have also grown longer and look more draconic. I mean, it's literally a DRAGON-fly. Come on Gamefreak.
Competitive Analysis: Sure, that signature move looks pretty terrible... until you start running Compound Eyes. Decent Bulk, spammable STABs, reliable recovery, and a weak pivoting move. Good bulky attacker or Choice item user.

Name of Eternal Pokemon:
Piloswine-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
115 (+15)
Atk: 115 (+15)
Def: 90 (+10)
SpA: 60 (+0)
SpD: 75 (+15)
Spe: 74 (+24)
New Move: Defrost,
, Status, 5 PP, 100 Acc, Boosts the users Speed by two stages and Attack by one stage while removing the user's Ice typing until switching out. Burns the opponent. Fails if the user is not Ice type. Z-Move: Resets stats
Design/Flavor: This Piloswine has been frozen for millions of years- it has only recently been unearthed, and it's frozen coat is still stiff. This build-up of friction can cause it to spontaneously combust, losing most of it's coat in the process (possible form change Exploudit ?) and making it vastly more nimble.
Competitive Analysis: Decently bulky and powerful physical attacker with a crazy set-up move (loss of Ice STAB is sad tho). Can easily set up rocks in the early game and then proceed to sweep off of a burned opponent late game. It can also just spam Defrost and switch out to spread burns if that's how you roll.

Last edited:

Name:
Tangela-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
114 (+54)
Atk: 44 (-11)
Def: 114 (-1)
SpA: 44 (-56)
SpD: 64 (+24)
Spe: 144 (+84)
BST: 534 (+99)
Signature Move: Brambles |
|
| 20 PP | Sets up Brambles, dealing damage based on the foe's Grass-type weaknesses. | Z Move - +1 Speed
Design/Flavor: Has even more vines arounds its body and tiny little wings on its shoes.
Competitive Analysis: A fast physical wall with reliable recovery and an amazing signature move, while it is indeed mostly outclassed by Stealth Rock, both can stack. Eternal Tangela does lack offensive presence and special bulk, but it is still a premier hazard setter and bulky pivot.

Name:
Yanma-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
84 (+19)
Atk: 32 (-33)
Def: 33 (-11)
SpA: 125 (+50)
SpD: 84 (+39)
Spe: 156 (+66)
BST: 514 (+124)
Signature Move: Hypersonic Gust |
|
| 45 BP | 15 PP | Never Misses | Hits x times, where x is the user's Speed divided by the foe's rounded up, hits a maximum of 5 times. | Z Move - +2 Speed before using the Move
Design/Flavor: Is slightly smaller and a lot more aerodynamic than its regular counterpart.
Competitive Analysis: Yanma Eternal absolutely devastates any slower Pokémon withthe help of its Signature move and many amazing abilities. It does have a trrible typing, but its sweepiness leaves nothing to be desired.

Name:
Piloswine-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
101 (+1)
Atk: 129 (+29)
Def: 70 (-10)
SpA: 60
SpD: 60
Spe: 109 (+59)
BST: 529 (+79)
Signature Move: Ill-Tempered Tusk Tackle |
|
| X BP | 5 PP | 100% Acc | Hits for X Base power, where X is the percentage of Health lost by the user x200 (pretty much a reverse Eruption / Water Spout but slightly more powerful) | Z Move - Halves Piloswine's current HP Value (rounded up) and gives it +1 Attack before using the move.
Design/Flavor: Has huge icy tusks but keeps its size. Has small icy spikes on its back too.
Competitive Analysis: A deadly Wallbreaker / Revenge Killer thanks to its high base power Moves and great Attack and Speed stats. It also benefits from being weakened and taking the hit, as its Signature move deals more damage when its health is low. So using Focus Sash might be a decent idea, despite its decent bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)