[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: LadyWrath
Deposited: Level 1 Female Abra
Reason: Celesteela is a perfect fit to my current team but leveling it up to Level 100 would take me too much time due to work... :<

Celesteela

Careful | Beast Boost | Leftovers
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 124 Def / 52 SpDef
Heavy Slam / Flamethrower / Leech Seed / Protect

I wanted to say thank you, your giveaway has been a huge help for me to keep playing S&M due to work being so heavy and tiring lately, Thank you extremely much Eisen for helping me out with your giveaway. Take care :)

Can I request shiny Aerodactyl for my second September Pokemon? :)

IGN: Patchy
Deposited: Level 19 Female Stufful
Reason: I'm currently grappling with the Battle Tree and every time I get outsped by an Aerodactyl, I tell myself I need one, so here I am :D

Requested: Female Brave Snorlax
Deposited: Lv 24 Female Paras
IGN: AGSilver
Reason: Looking for something I can use in Doubles and potentially other formats

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Requested:
Shuckle ♀
Sassy | Contrary | Chesto Berry
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Shell Smash / Infestation / Toxic / Rest

Deposited: Pelipper female lvl 28
IGN: KraXatu
Reason: It's a strong pokemon in a ball that i can't have by myself...

and for the second from the month if that's ok, i would like this Raichu
♂
Timid | Lightning Rod | Assault Vest

IVs: 19/18/18/31/31/10 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 188 Def / 68 SpDef / 252 Spe
Fake Out / Nuzzle / Endeavor / Volt Switch
The reason for this one is my "collection" of mons in cherish balls, that is the best ball in the game
you should have my fc by now, but i'll put it here anyway 2166-0058-8820.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Keldeo, Diancie, Landorus, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Shuckle, Raichu

SoddyWrath and Loity13 : Before sending your Pokémon, I just wanted to let you know that what you requested is offered in my other giveaway, the VGC Factory, where there is no limit. This would allow you to get something else from here, if you want to. If you prefer getting it from here anyway, no problem, just let me know and I'll send it :)

Thanks for keeping this thread open for so long. Personally, you gave me a Swampert and a Latios that I used for the Battle Tree to get about 110 and 160 wins respectively. And you gave me two flawless Dittos that I've used to breed about 15 of my own flawless Pokemon now!
That's awesome! Congratulations on these streaks, were they in singles? If so, that's really high, you should post them in the Battle Tree records thread! :D

Thanks for the heads up das_eisenherz , I didn't want to request it on the other page as the stock had been at 0 for a while so I was waiting for it to replenish! I'll request that one later then.

In the meantime could I please get Rhydon
Jolly | Lightning Rod | Eviolite
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Rock Polish / Swords Dance / Earthquake / Stone Edge

IGN: Elliott
Pokemon deposited; Level 11 female Cutiefly
Reason: Think it may make an ideal partner for Aerodactyl in doubles for the battle tree!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Aditional pokemon of the month:

IGN: Rob
FC: 4742-9849.4979

Jirachi

Jolly | Serene Grace | Choice Scarf
IVs: 25/31/22/31/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Iron Head / Fire Punch / U-Turn / Healing Wish
OT: GF

I want to request Victini
IGN : Night Wolf
FC : 1607-5373-2008
Adamant | Victory Star | Choice Band
V-Create / Fusion Bolt / Brick Break / U-Turn
OT: Movie14
Reason this is my chance to get this victini that i after

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Mew, Rhydon, Victini, Jirachi

Thanks for the heads up das_eisenherz , I didn't want to request it on the other page as the stock had been at 0 for a while so I was waiting for it to replenish! I'll request that one later then.
Oh I see, that makes sense! I replenish the stock every Monday or Tuesday, so just a few more days and you'll be able to request it there :)

Last edited:
I want to request Ho-Oh
IGN : Spettra
Pokemon deposited: Tentacool, female lv 22
Adamant | Pressure | Leftovers
IVs: 31/31/26/x/31/30 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Atk / 84 SpDef
Sacred Fire / Brave Bird / Roost / Substitute

Reason Ho-Oh is not in my collection

Thank You!!!

SoddyWrath and Loity13 : Before sending your Pokémon, I just wanted to let you know that what you requested is offered in my other giveaway, the VGC Factory, where there is no limit. This would allow you to get something else from here, if you want to. If you prefer getting it from here anyway, no problem, just let me know and I'll send it :)
in that Case, i Would indeed like to ask for something else

IGN: LadyWrath
Deposited: Level 1 Female Abra
Reason: Oooooh boy, this is a little weird but basically, My favorite Pokemon of all time is Crobat, ever since i got my first Crobat in Ruby as a kid i Loved it, i had a Crobat in every team i made of playing a new Pokemon Game (Except BW due to it not having any non Gen5 Mons at first) now, having a Shiny Crobat that i can actually use against other players is like a Childhood dream for me.

If you could nickname it to Obat In memory of that Original Crobat I had in Ruby I'd be awesome.

♀
Timid | Infiltrator | Life Orb
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot / Air Slash / Sludge Bomb / Giga Drain
Additional egg moves: Brave Bird, Defog
Hatching location: Seaward Cave

Thank you so much for doing this again mate. <3

Ayo, I would like to have this Shiny Palkia please:

Timid | Pressure | Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Spacial Rend / Surf / Thunder / Focus Punch
OT: SUM2013

IGN: Abdullah
Deposited: I'm guessing since it's a event, we have to do another direct trade
Reason: Honestly just want it since I got the other 2 of the trio + its a great powerhouse.

Thanks again

If I saw correctly, we can request a second Pokemon this month? If so, then here goes!

Requested: Amoonguss
Deposited: Lv 22 Male Zubat
IGN: AGSilver
Reason: Prepping for a National Dex VGC format. Can probably also have fun with it in Battle Spot Doubles

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Request #1
Victini
Adamant | Victory Star
V-Create / Fusion Bolt / Brick Break / U-Turn
OT: Movie14
Note: RNGed in White from an injected Wondercard of the Movie14 Victini.
Reason: I don´t have a Victini with V-Create yet.

Request #2:
Arceus
Timid | Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Judgment / Will-O-Wisp / Defog / Recover
OT: TRU
Note: RNGed in Platinum from an injected Wondercard of the 2009 Toys "R" Us Arceus.
Reason: I want to build a Uber team around Arceus-Rock and Zekrom.

FC: 0233-2658-7861
IGN: Andre
Thank you for hosting this Giveaway for over 1 year! Really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Pokémon Wanted: Dialga (Shiny)
IGN: Sun
Reason: I can't catch it because I don't have Alpha Sapphire, also, it's a shiny, and I'm a sucker for those.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
I've received 11 Mons from here so far. Wow. It's been a whole year already! Hopefully this giveaway continues after this month, it will be dearly missed if it is closed :(.
Maybe close the GA for a month or do the pokebank retrieval for a month, and once USUM comes out, assuming you'll get one or both of those, you will have more box space. Just a thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Anyways, I'd like to request the shiny Virizion and Terrakion this month. These both have sentimental value to me, as they were some of the only legends in Black. I spent hours upon hours trying to catch Virizion over a summer one year. I'd say about a month past of me trying a couple times a day, and everything would go wrong. So one day, I had a friend come over who didn't really play much, but at that age, Pokémon was everywhere and everyone knew the basics(especially trading cards on the playgrounds at recess). So we were super bored and had at least 4-5 more hours before they had to leave, so we were fooling around on my game(I was too upset and mentally exhausted to catch stupid Virizion at this point ((Virizion has been my favorite musketeer ever since I found out what they looked like))), and they asked to attempt to capture it. I told them it was literally impossible but no, the persistence was too great. They end up catching it on the third ball(in guess what, a heal ball), leaving me crying on the floor wondering why my game hated me. Of course we made up and are still friends, but a cool story nonetheless. Terrakion to complete the set :).
Ign and fc in sig

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: level 1 female Gothita
Pokemon wanted: Male Goodra with "Goey" Ability
IGN: Sebas
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battle.
Reason: I want a pokemon with solid defensive stats and deffensive moves.

Requested: Adamant Swift Swim Belly Drum Poliwrath (can you please replace the sitrus berry with a gold bottlecap? )
Deposited: Lv 30 female Togedemaru
IGN: Buck
I wanna try Bdrum Poliwrath with rain support in the Battle tree, alongside Thundurus and Megagross... thanks in advance! Did I make my September request in time?

Edit: Just noticed that this may be the last month of this giveaway... thanks for everything dude, you've been tremendous help, and i can only imagine how much time you've devoted to this giveaway just to make fellow lovers of this game happy. Sincerely, bravo!
Alakalando

Edit #2: Sniped, redeposited (details in your PM)

Last edited:
First request of Oct.

Zapdos
Calm | Pressure | Leftovers
IVs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice] (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 180 SpDef / 16 Spe
Thunderbolt / Heat Wave / Hidden Power Ice / Roost
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver

Deposited: Lv 11 female Pikipek
IGN: Penn
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles

Reason: Building one of Vizually team again, to beat the battle tree!
Appreciate for the help. Thanks!

Requesting for September:
politoed
♂
Calm | Drizzle | Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 SpDef
Scald / Perish Song / Encore / Protect
Additional egg moves: Haze, Refresh, Endeavor
Hatching location: Brooklet Hill

IGN: Brandon
Reason: Need it for my battle spot doubles team
Deposited: lvl 10 male cutiefly
messgae: please trade pokemon with me

thanks so much!

Second September request
Wanted: Mewtwo
Timid | Pressure | Mewtwonite Y
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Calm Mind / Psystrike / Aura Sphere / Ice Beam
Note: Soft-reset in Y

IGN: Danielsan

Reason: mewtwo is my favorite legendary of all time and I really don't have a way to get a competitive one right now.

Deposited: level 1 male pancham

Any chance the Mewtwo could be holding a gold bottle cap? No worries if not

Thank you!

September requests-

Chandelure- Timid- Infiltrator-Lvl 100

Choice Specs. IVs- 31/0/31/31/31/31 (Or any, hyper training is absolutely fine, you have a life too)

Evs- 252 SpAtk/252Spd/4HP

Fire blast/Energy Ball/ Shadow Ball/ Dark Pulse

Mon deposited (or will tomorrow)

(Filler)

—————
September request 2

Jellicent-- Male- Calm- Water Absorb- Lvl 100

Leftovers. IVs- 31/0/31/31/31/31 (Or any, hyper training is absolutely fine, you have a life too)(Idc too much)

Evs- 252 HP /248 Def/ 8 SpAtk

Mon deposited (or will tomorrow)

(Filler)

—————
IGN- Nate

Thank you so much!

Really. You should be recognized.

AHH! Didn't notice the 2 pokemon month! Here's number two, hopefully before the evening is up.

Metagross
Jolly | Clear Body -> Tough Claws | Metagrossite
Meteor Mash / Zen Headbutt / Ice Punch / Earthquake

Deposited: level 1, female Mareep (leftover from a breeding project).
IGN: Andy, friend code should be in my signature
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.

Been torn on a whole bunch of different BSS options. Thanks in advance!
Thanks again!

**EDIT: It got sniped somehow, lol. Posted another.

Last edited:
Pokemon Requested ↓

Hasty | Magician | Darkinium Z

IVs: 31/26/30/22/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Hyperspace Fury / Psychic / Gunk Shot / Snatch

IGN: Mugen
Available until 6:00 AM EST

Hey I see you might be closing the giveaway,
I just wanna say thank you for all the dittos and event Pokemon you've given me.
I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Ho-Oh, Crobat, Goodra, Mewtwo, Metagross, Hoopa-U, Victini, Arceus

Awaiting trade: Palkia, Dialga

Alakalando : Unfortunately, it seems your deposit got sniped :(

Cutefluffysheep : Shiny Virizion and Terrakion are not events so you can simply use the GTS for them, they can be sent over there :)

Impact : Just a heads up, this Politoed can be requested in my VGC Factory giveaway, where there is no limit, so if you would request something different here for the month, let me know. Otherwise, I'll gladly send the Politoed for this giveaway :)

Magikingdra : I'm afraid you may have misunderstood the way the giveaway works :/ I'm giving away the Pokémon from my collection (which you can see in my trade thread). I wouldn't have enough time to be taking custom requests from here. If you would like to place 2 different requests, you can go ahead even though the month is over!

Pencilcheck : As my rules state:
  • Please do not make your monthly request before the month starts. I will post at the start of every month to announce the reset.
Unfortunately, it so happens that the giveaway in its current form will now be closed for October, so I can't take your request, sorry.

Thanks a lot SoddyWrath and Cutefluffysheep for sharing your memories, it's always super interesting to read the stories behind the requests! :D

----------------------------------

As it has been announced for a month now, I can confirm with a heavy heart that my freebie giveaway is now closed for October. With my PC boxes completely full, I need to start storing some of my competitive Pokémon in Bank, which would make this giveaway too time-consuming for me. For a year now, I have distributed Pokémon for this giveaway pretty much every single day, it's such an integral part of my routine that it will definitely feel weird at first not to do it! But I will also admit, doing it non-stop for so long has also taken its toll on me, and I very much welcome a break that I probably would have wanted even if there wasn't the box space problem.

When I started the giveaway, I had no idea whether anyone would be even remotely interested in getting any of my Pokémon, I was a bit scared that no one would request anything. Mind you, my collection was much smaller than it is now! But I didn't see a point in working on getting a big collection of Pokémon if I was just going to keep them for myself in boxes. Like almost everything in life, Pokémon is so much more fun when shared. I wanted to build my own collection for myself, without trading, but I also wanted to share, and that's how I decided to start this giveaway. I know in a couple of months, when I'm not worn out from distributing every day anymore, I will want to share again, and I already had an idea as to how I could operate the giveaway without having to retrieve Pokémon from Pokébank every single time, so look forward to that in the future!

All of this to say: the Freebie giveaway is now officially on hiatus, but though I don't want to make promises, it could be back in maybe 2 months (just in time for USUM!). For now, I want to thank everyone who requested over the months. A giveaway is a very sad thing without people to receive at the other end, and it's been a pleasure to share my collection with all of you. Special thanks to anyone who made the effort to breed and deposit a Mareep for me, even if they got sniped more frequently! And finally, many thanks to everyone who wrote some kind words along with their requests this month! :)

While on hiatus, this thread will remain open as a Ditto-only giveaway.

----------------------------------

Maybe close the GA for a month or do the pokebank retrieval for a month, and once USUM comes out, assuming you'll get one or both of those, you will have more box space. Just a thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
The problem is not so much box space in total, but box space on a single cartridge. I don't want my competitive Pokémon to be spread around several cartridges, it would be too much of a pain to transfer Pokémon between cartridges whenever I want to make a new team, it would drive me crazy! :P If only USUM could add more boxes in the PC, that would solve things so nicely! :P But I thought of a way to make the giveaway manageable anyway, though it will mean the way the rules work will have to be changed. We'll see when we get there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)