Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I obtained it through a trade with someone else they told me it was 100% legit purified moves. The info on togepi is here if you need any more information about it.
Togepi
2-5/4-7/30-31/16-19/6-9/8-11
Ability:serene Grace
Nature: Timid
Male Lv:25
OT:Dan
I'D NO. 60729
Tri Attack
Follow Me
Helping Hand
Ancient power
" A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from a distant land."
It has a National Ribbon
With such IVs, it certainly seems legit! I'm interested, what would you like from my collection? Since this is rare, I am willing to breed or RNG a unique Pokémon for it.

Is their a way I can "reserve" a mon? If so I want to "reserve" this mon
♂

Greninja
Life Orb
Timid | Protean
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Hydro Cannon / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam / Gunk Shot
Note: Bred in Alpha Sapphire for the Flash Clash competition.
Thank you!!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is their a way I can "reserve" a mon? If so I want to "reserve" this mon
♂

Greninja
Life Orb
Timid | Protean
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Hydro Cannon / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam / Gunk Shot
Note: Bred in Alpha Sapphire for the Flash Clash competition.
Thank you!!
Hi! I'm not sure what you mean by "reserving"? Do you mean for the giveaway? Or do you want to set up a trade?

Hey, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if, now that they are out you would be interested in a genesect code?

Last edited:
Not currently but when I got the volcanion code they gave me two so when I get mine since I only have AS I can trade with you. BTW when are you on usually? ill be on 10:30 if I can get the shaymin then.

Oh you are on now lol.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Not currently but when I got the volcanion code they gave me two so when I get mine since I only have AS I can trade with you. BTW when are you on usually? ill be on 10:30 if I can get the shaymin then.

Oh you are on now lol.
The time I'm on really depends, I'm on now but I have to go very soon for most of the evening. I also won't be available most of Sunday, but on every other day I should be around in the afternoon & evening.

Sounds good for the code, let me know when you have one!

Have them now but have to wait until 10:30.

Sorry about double post I the first post didnt show up for me for some reason.

Last edited:
Shiny 6IV Female Premier Ball Bold Flabébé with 2 EM
Shiny 6IV Moon Ball Timid Mismagius
Shiny 6IV Timid Hydreigon
Shiny 6IV Modest Pixilate Sylveon with Hyper Voice
5IV Relaxed Event Harry's Hoopa
Shiny OCT2014 Sludge Wave Gengar
Non-Shiny 6IV Female Quick Ball Adamant Super Luck Absol 4 EM
5IV Female Bold Sap Sipper Dusk Ball Goomy
5IV Male Hasty Pickup Heavy Ball Munchlax with Self-destruct and other 3 EM
Shiny 5IV Lonely Anticipation Female Quick Ball Croagunk
*Have more in PC, just ask what you want*

Interested in:

Slowbro(Dream Ball)
Slowbronite
Bold | Regenerator -> Shell Armor
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk
Scald / Ice Beam / Toxic / Slack Off
Additional egg moves: Future Sight, Belch, Belly Drum

Zapdos
Leftovers
Bold | Pressure
IVs: 31/x/31/16/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Volt Switch / Heat Wave / Toxic / Roost
Note: Soft-reset in Y.

Groudon

Red Orb
Adamant | Drought -> Desolate Land
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 48 SpDef / 12 Spe
Swords Dance / Precipice Blades / Fire Punch / Rock Tomb
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver

Tornadus-T
♂

Life Orb
Naive |Regenerator
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Hurricane / Superpower / Hidden Power Ice / U-Turn
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar and RNGed in White 2.

Xerneas

Leftovers
Bold | Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/1/31/31/31/8
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpDef
Moonblast / Aromatherapy / Rest / Sleep Talk
OT: XYZ

das_eisenherz

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Shiny 6IV Female Premier Ball Bold Flabébé with 2 EM
Shiny 6IV Moon Ball Timid Mismagius
Shiny 6IV Timid Hydreigon
Shiny 6IV Modest Pixilate Sylveon with Hyper Voice
5IV Relaxed Event Harry's Hoopa
Shiny OCT2014 Sludge Wave Gengar
Non-Shiny 6IV Female Quick Ball Adamant Super Luck Absol 4 EM
5IV Female Bold Sap Sipper Dusk Ball Goomy
5IV Male Hasty Pickup Heavy Ball Munchlax with Self-destruct and other 3 EM
Shiny 5IV Lonely Anticipation Female Quick Ball Croagunk
*Have more in PC, just ask what you want*

Interested in:

Slowbro(Dream Ball)
Slowbronite
Bold | Regenerator -> Shell Armor
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk
Scald / Ice Beam / Toxic / Slack Off
Additional egg moves: Future Sight, Belch, Belly Drum

Zapdos
Leftovers
Bold | Pressure
IVs: 31/x/31/16/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Volt Switch / Heat Wave / Toxic / Roost
Note: Soft-reset in Y.

Groudon

Red Orb
Adamant | Drought -> Desolate Land
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 48 SpDef / 12 Spe
Swords Dance / Precipice Blades / Fire Punch / Rock Tomb
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver

Tornadus-T
♂

Life Orb
Naive |Regenerator
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Hurricane / Superpower / Hidden Power Ice / U-Turn
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar and RNGed in White 2.

Xerneas

Leftovers
Bold | Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/1/31/31/31/8
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpDef
Moonblast / Aromatherapy / Rest / Sleep Talk
OT: XYZ

das_eisenherz
I may be interested in the Hoopa and the Gengar, could you list their IVs and provenance? Also, just in case you hadn't seen, you can get one free Pokémon from me on my giveaway thread!

I may be interested in the Hoopa and the Gengar, could you list their IVs and provenance? Also, just in case you hadn't seen, you can get one free Pokémon from me on my giveaway thread!
5IVs on the Hoopa, got it from the code.
Gengar is 5IVs aswell and got
From event OCT2014.

Both are untouched. (Btw do you happen to have a Bold HA Exeggute with good IVs?)(Been looking for that one forever.)

Hi, me again. I was wondering if since it will probably be a while before a S&M event for diancie could you work on SRing a diancie if possible? I don't care if you wait until a S&M event but I really like diancie/diancie mega. Thanks in advance!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
5IVs on the Hoopa, got it from the code.
Gengar is 5IVs aswell and got
From event OCT2014.

Both are untouched. (Btw do you happen to have a Bold HA Exeggute with good IVs?)(Been looking for that one forever.)
Alright, well I would trade for the Hoopa and Gengar, though I would appreciate if you could list which of the IVs are perfect for reference. You can pick 2 of the Pokémon you were interested in exchange.

Sadly, I don't have any HA Exegccute, haven't bred for an HA Exeggutor yet :\ I will have one eventually, but not before next month.

Hi, me again. I was wondering if since it will probably be a while before a S&M event for diancie could you work on SRing a diancie if possible? I don't care if you wait until a S&M event but I really like diancie/diancie mega. Thanks in advance!
Hehe, you're kind of lucky. I soft-resetted for the only Diancie mystery gift I had a few weeks back already, and I have a pretty good one waiting in my box. I just need to EV train it before it gets added to my thread. I'll do that after 12 Days of RNG is over, though.

Last edited:
Alright, well I would trade for the Hoopa and Gengar, though I would appreciate if you could list my which of the IVs are perfect for reference. You can pick 2 of the Pokémon you were interested in exchange.

Sadly, I don't have any HA Exegccute, haven't bred for an HA Exeggutor yet :\ I will have one eventually, but not before next month.

Hehe, you're kind of lucky. I soft-resetted for the only Diancie mystery gift I had a few weeks back already, and I have a pretty good one waiting in my box. I just need to EV train it before it gets added to my thread. I'll do that after 12 Days of RNG is over, though.
Gengar has; HP, SpA, Speed, SpD and Attack at 31 and defense is at a 25. (31,31,25,31,31,31)

Hoopa has; (31,31,31,31,31,23)

I would like the Tornadus-T and the Zapdos.

Hello :)

Are you interested in the following:
Dream Ball Lugia (Shiny) with Hidden Ability
Self Bred Timid 31/30/31/31/31/31 Cherrim with Healing Pulse, Healing Wish & Weather Ball
RNG'd Modest Shiny Articuno 6IVs

I still have more but I don't have my 3DS right now with me so I'll list some more out later
Cheers!

Ok thanks eisen! I would also love to see some shinies from gens 1-5 if possible (These gens so you can RNG them.) Thanks!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hello :)

Are you interested in the following:
Dream Ball Lugia (Shiny) with Hidden Ability
Self Bred Timid 31/30/31/31/31/31 Cherrim with Healing Pulse, Healing Wish & Weather Ball
RNG'd Modest Shiny Articuno 6IVs

I still have more but I don't have my 3DS right now with me so I'll list some more out later
Cheers!
Hi! Thanks for offering! I may be interested in the Cherrim - what gender is it, and if female, in what kind of Pokéball?

Ok thanks eisen! I would also love to see some shinies from gens 1-5 if possible (These gens so you can RNG them.) Thanks!
Hmm, I try to avoid doing shinies unless I really want one for a specific reason, so I don't think I'm going to RNG one anytime soon. I may allow some shiny requests when I open back the project requests, but that's closed for now.

Hi! Thanks for offering! I may be interested in the Cherrim - what gender is it, and if female, in what kind of Pokéball?
Hey :)
It is female and I bred it in a Pokeball since no other balls suits Cherrim the best in my opinion xD
I've considered the Dream Ball but it was pretty difficult to find one..
Oh and I nicknamed it after Shaymin's Flower the Gracidea, if you request I can change it to something else :)

Please let me know if you're interested~
Cheers!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
It is female and I bred it in a Pokeball since no other balls suits Cherrim the best in my opinion xD
I've considered the Dream Ball but it was pretty difficult to find one..
Oh and I nicknamed it after Shaymin's Flower the Gracidea, if you request I can change it to something else :)

Please let me know if you're interested~
Cheers!
After looking at the options, I decided I would breed my competitive Cherrim in a friend ball or a premier ball. I would still be interested in taking yours to help me with the eggs moves, but I don't want to take it away from you only for this when much effort probably went into it, so here is my offer: I make myself a clone of your Cherrim which I will later use for breeding, and in return, I give you a non-legendary/mythical Pokémon of your choice from my list.

What do you think?

I'm don't mind just trading it to you as I already have one clone of it!
I forgot to tell you but I EV-trained it to 252 Spa, 252 Spe and 6 SpD so if you want you can also use it in Wifi Battles~
May I trade it with your Scarfed Imposter Ditto?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας

I'm don't mind just trading it to you as I already have one clone of it!
I forgot to tell you but I EV-trained it to 252 Spa, 252 Spe and 6 SpD so if you want you can also use it in Wifi Battles~
May I trade it with your Scarfed Imposter Ditto?

Alright, deal! Just PM me your FC and we can schedule the trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)