Drake&Dragon - Watch the Throne

I said good IVs...not perfect IVs. I know that Jirachi can't be RNG'd in Gen III. Soft-resetting is the way or maybe not.

I said good IVs...not perfect IVs. I know that Jirachi can't be RNG'd in Gen III. Soft-resetting is the way or maybe not.
Anything from my thread you'd like? I don't have access to Jirachi in Gen III. I have a flawless Careful one with Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Iron Head (not listed in thread) if that interests you.

Drakero
I can offer 3rd gen jirachi tutored with body slam
Interested in this if you have it UT in 3rd gen still.

(#212 - Scizor ♂)
(Method H1 / FRLG Capture)

Jamal | ID: 58551 | Kanto (Fire Red)
Adamant | Technician | Drakero/Dragon
IVs: 31 31 31 11 30 31 - HP Steel
Ut: Superpower, Double-Edge, BugBite, Counter
Ev'd: Superpower, U-Turn, BulletPunch, Pursuit
(248 252 x x 10 x)

Last edited:
Regiultima115 Sorry but we don't need anything from your trade thread.
Victini We know that it's possible to obtain Jirachi with a better spread, we aren't interested in your one, sorry :(

evan0913 Slurpuff is fine, we can trade you Mamoswine or Latios, tell me which Pokémon you prefer ;)

Regiultima115 Sorry but we don't need anything from your trade thread.
Victini We know that it's possible to obtain Jirachi with a better spread, we aren't interested in your one, sorry :(

evan0913 Slurpuff is fine, we can trade you Mamoswine or Latios, tell me which Pokémon you prefer ;)
Hi Dragon :)
No Deoxys? that's kinda like my main interest xD
If you can trade one to me in 5th gen, I am more then happy to make a clone of it and give back the original within 15 min (just need one for my rain team) :D
If not, can the Latios still get Defog?

EDIT: would you trade the deoxys if I got you a Swirlix (same nature, egg moves, ivs, ball) instead?

EDIT II: Actually, I made a mistake, I've just realized that the Slurpuff has cured pokerus... you are probably no longer interested, sorry to have wasted your time... :(

Last edited:
Sorry but we aren't interested, actually another user offered us the same Slurpuff and we rejected because it was Pokérus cured :(

New stuff:

(#658 - Greninja ♂)
(Standard Breeding / KeySav)

Clay | ID: 10835 | Kalos (XY)
Timid | Protean | Drakero/Dragon
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31 - HP Dark
Ut: Pound, Growl, ToxicSpikes
Ev'd: HydroPump, IceBeam, DarkPulse, U-Turn
(x 6 x 252 x 252)

(#706 - Goodra ♂)
(Standard Breeding / Instacheck)

JUCEP | ID: 49556 | Kalos (XY)
Modest | Gooey | Drakero/Dragon
Ut: Bubble, MuddyWater, DragonPulse, AcidArmor
Ev'd: DracoMeteor, FireBlast, Thunderbolt, SludgeWave
(252 x x 252 6 x)

(#713 - Avalugg ♀)
(Standard Breeding / KeySav)

Hailstate | ID: 37132 | Kalos (XY)
Impish | Sturdy | Drakero/Dragon
Ut: Tackle, Bite, Harden, MirrorCoat
Ev'd: Earthquake, Avalanche, RapidSpin, Recover
(252 6 252 x x x)

Nice thread buddy! CMT for

(#151 - ミュウ)
(Method 1 / Emerald Capture)
Drake | ID: 34990 | Hoenn (Emerald)
Timid | Synchronize | Drakero/Dragon
Ut: SeismicToss, Softboiled, DarkPulse, StealthRock
Ev'd: AuraSphere, ShadowBall, Psyshock, NastyPlot
(6 x x 252 x 252)

Hi! CMT for this please
(#260 - Swampert ♂)
(Time Finder/Shiny Eggs)
~Drake | ID: 00108 | Johto (Heart Gold)
Adamant | Torrent | Drakero/Dragon
Ut: Superpower, IcePunch, Yawn, StealthRock
Ev'd: Earthquake, Waterfall, IcePunch, StealthRock
(242 252 16 x x x)

Also, i think you've rejected me before so it would help if I knew what exactly you're looking for and I'll try to provide :)

Mikroturbulence we are looking for perfect IVs Pokémon (IVs must be perfect also if the Pokémon has a particular Hidden Power). But Drakero and I decided to give you the Swampert for free, he'll send you a PM to organize the trade ;)

evan0913 we'd like your Shiny Timid Electrike with Hidden Power Ice in a Velox Ball; we can trade you the Froakie :)

LOL,In italian version the Quick Ball is called Velox Ball
Learn something everyday :D
EDIT: You guys are going to hate me for this, but I made a mistake when typing the ivs of the Electric, its attack is 16, not 30, in other words 31/16/30/31/31/31 HP Ice. I found this out but can't edit my thread due to really slow internet speed. Still interested? Sorry about making another mistake following the cured pokerus slurpuff thing. But I gotta tell you guys before the trade. I'm usually not like this. But two mistakes in a row with you guys xD...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)