Mafia vs Village Draft Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by shade

Posting on a phone

This is signups for draft mafia, a game where 3 nonplaying team managers draft the players and roles onto 2 mafia and a village.

To signup, post whether you want to play, whether you want to manage (you can want both, but will only do one), and then pm me someone you want to be a manager (pref someone who wants to be one). You may start strategizing together immediately. Managers will not be able to talk when the game starts.

There is no deadline due to the current oc not being over, but managers will be picked after 48 hours and we'll try to set a time for the draft asap.

Player count is decided by managers.

Potential Managers:
Pidge, Walrein, Yeti, Shade, Blazade, Steven Snype, Aubisio, Josh, Lord Gaius, UncleSam, Hitmonleet, Reviloja753, Da Letter El

Sign-Ups:
Haruno
acidphoenix
Former Hope (busy after 24th)
Lord Gaius
Thetwinmasters
Oddish.
Flyhn
zorbees
Jalmont
MoodyCloud
Ditto
Aubisio
shade
Texas Cloverleaf
Lightwolf
Ullar
Walrein
shubaka17
Paperblade
Reviloja753
Da Letter El
Cancerous (sub)
Mithril
Penguin344
sandshrewz
champ1604

Last edited:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Can I co-draft with someone? I anticipate being out of my country for a few weeks in the not too distant future and got zero clue about my availability during then but am interested in planning a draft of mafia ppls.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Co drafters are fine as long as they can show up to draft. If you WOULD play, please don't co draft.

Also I know some legit don't want to play but don't ask for only manager just to improve your chances. It doesn't.

Please vote for 1 drafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)