Mafia vs Village Draft Mafia - deaDLE Snypers Win

To be fair I didn't sheet him until day 2 after he'd directly contributed to a Lynch on both mafias

I didnt actually make a sheet until N1 lol
yeah I figured as much since their n1 kill was pretty meh

but bussing a weak role/player for town cred isn't that uncommon

I had flashbacks to Luigi's Mansion tbh

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody explain why an instant lynch redirect was even allowed to exist in this game
von let each manager submit a unique role and dle submitted that bc he just rly wanted an anti-village role i guess

think that was sams biggest regret was letting him have it

also letting faction cop + inspect go and drafting USELESS AF ROLE COP WHILE ALSO THINKING ROLE DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE NAI

w/e i told him he needed to sleep like 5+ times after him falling asleep at the wheel all gd day and he didnt listen, sorry village u got this retard draft after i pced

sorry u lategame vils slack critical thinking skills in ur own rights tho cmon man so obvious.. :(

Blazade relied too much on control roles in a game where no one wants to false claim
I mean I wanted to have a monopoly on control roles so my own roles didn't get fucked and ensure my edge over the other mafia in a scenario where it was lategame and things were kind of even. I think my role draft would have been perfect for that if I actually got role cop like I was expecting, but I mis-assumed there.

I imagine the game also goes differently if town don't trust the alignment check roles like I thought they wouldn't.

It further goes differently if we don't open up the floodgates on village getting moled by Lynch Redirecting D1 "for confusion" that we don't plan to take advantage of.

That said I love my team, y'all are great.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys I have this great idea

Let's give the inexperienced people the best roles to be village heads and give the experienced players crap roles with little interaction

They'll definitely expect all the faction checks to be lies!

I imagine the game also goes differently if town don't trust the alignment check roles like I thought they wouldn't.

It further goes differently if we don't open up the floodgates on village getting moled by Lynch Redirecting D1 "for confusion" that we don't plan to take advantage of.

That said I love my team, y'all are great.
It wasn't optimal but the unknown variables were basically all against us which made it work out far worse than it could have

A. Twin wanted to lynch asek because asek was blazing it and fucked up his claim, but hadn't told anyone else, so we were trying to save him
-this didn't work out because asek got n0 inspected anyway so it didn't remove suspicion from him or extend his life in any way
B. We had every reason to assume that Sam had a reasonable draft and that Haruno was a villager, which we felt would be easier to fuck around with. We had two pseudo-protective roles which meant we could have gotten good info on who is inspect
-this didn't work out because wtf was this draft and the other mafia comprised the entire village leadership
C. Jalmont was super busy and didn't even bother claiming to anyone, so we couldn't hold it for a late game situation anyway
D. I got to make Twin mad, it was hilarious

Real talk on setup I think it would be neat for there to be more roles draftable than slots in the game so mafia can have some sort of fakeclaim potential or something, but I also hate mafia fakeclaiming into the darkness

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys I have this great idea

Let's give the inexperienced people the best roles to be village heads and give the experienced players crap roles with little interaction

They'll definitely expect all the faction checks to be lies!
this is a valid strategy in all non-alias games, sam made the mistake in metagame where he gave "names"/ppl who had been around the block some of the rly good village roles and he gave a lot of the newbies the retardedly useless and bad pickup roles and sticky cup or w/e tf and those players got to do nothing and von/pidge/ditto getting buttblasted n1 lost us good roles

zorbees getting namekilled early isnt a big deal when his role sucks and theres some kind of dead-talker, iirc there was a dead talker in the game

the problem was he gave up faction cop AND inspect and wasted time on role cop

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya idk I submitted something weak Blazade submitted something weak I should've raised more of a complaint / changed my wildcard after I saw lynch redirect which vastly outpaced the others but it was 2 am and I really just wanted to get the draft going already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)