Tournament DPL 3 FINALS | Won by Santalune Storms

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
once again the underrated 20 man roster wins. space jams may still be a team, but this storms team was the real heir apparent to the dpl 1 jams.

EmbCPT

VGC 2022 Masters Champion
Even though I'm a bit late, I don't want to end this season without giving a huge shoutout to all of the Rustboro Baptist Church members. You were all great people to talk and play with, so I'm very thankful to you for giving me this amazing experience. Despite not really deserving it, I'm still very glad I managed to pay you back with wins every week. I wish I could've helped you more and been more active in finals, but I want you to know that I'm not disappointed with you at all. I'm actually super proud of everyone for the outstanding season we had, and I mean everyone. Even if you didn't get to play, I can assure you that your presence helped the team a lot. As I like to say, gags and memes give the team wins! (I actually just made this up, please excuse the cringe).
Learning so much about the format while still making good friends with a bunch of great lads definitely made my sign up worth it, and it was all thanks to you!

I'd also like to shoutout all the other teams for the great sets and amazing sportsmanship, it was a pleasure to play you all.

With that being said, I'll surely try to be more active on the DOU subforums after this DPL, you're all awesome and the format is somewhat refreshing.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Congratulations to the Santalune Storms, and thanks to everyone for a smooth and enjoyable hosting experience! I really appreciated the opportunity to run this tour and I'm proud of how it turned out. Just a couple of quick shoutouts:

kamikaze Memoric Level 51 MajorBowman - for giving me the chance to host and trusting my decision making and abilities. You all were quite supportive and I can't thank you enough
Level 51 - for introducing me to the world of spreadsheeting (it's a word now)
all the managers - for being generally accommodating, welcoming me into your discord servers, providing lineups on-time, and keeping things running
n10sit - for enduring my "I'm gonna host" "no I'm not" "yes I am" "wait why did I want to do this" "I love hosting" "here's my least favorite part"
OrdA - for ensuring the draft went smoothly and staying up to an ungodly hour just in case it didn't

Stay tuned for the DPL recap article in Smogon's Flying Press!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Congratulations to the Santalune Storms, and thanks to everyone for a smooth and enjoyable hosting experience! I really appreciated the opportunity to run this tour and I'm proud of how it turned out. Just a couple of quick shoutouts:

kamikaze Memoric Level 51 MajorBowman - for giving me the chance to host and trusting my decision making and abilities. You all were quite supportive and I can't thank you enough
Level 51 - for introducing me to the world of spreadsheeting (it's a word now)
all the managers - for being generally accommodating, welcoming me into your discord servers, providing lineups on-time, and keeping things running
n10sit - for enduring my "I'm gonna host" "no I'm not" "yes I am" "wait why did I want to do this" "I love hosting" "here's my least favorite part"
OrdA - for ensuring the draft went smoothly and staying up to an ungodly hour just in case it didn't

Stay tuned for the DPL recap article in Smogon's Flying Press!
i literally JUST FINISHED updating the likes spreadsheet, don't do this to me please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)