DP Dialga

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Earth Power: The attacks the mixed set already has should keep the Pokemon you mentioned at bay.

Flamethrower: I'd much rather 2HKO Metagross and risk missing against Forretress. It's dumb to keep the latter in anyways.

Dragon Pulse: This isn't worth the loss in power, because mixed Dialga switches often, and Dragon Pulse doesn't carry enough power to OHKO Latias.

Stealth Rock: This can already be inserted in any set.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Earth Power: The attacks the mixed set already has should keep the Pokemon you mentioned at bay.
The thing is, Maniac mentioned to me a while ago how a Careful Dialga is capable of walling a Mixed one. Earth Power should solve that problem, and it will also mean that Heatran is not the best counter to it anymore

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Heatran doesn't counter mixed Dialga regardless; it is more likely than not 2HKOed by Expert Belt boosted Brick Break, and absolutely 2HKOed by Life Orb boosted BB, unless it spends an inordinate amount in Defense or HP. Also, I'd prefer to 2HKO Metagross and OHKO Forretress rather than using an attack that has a poor typing in Ubers (Ground) and is only really useful for a bulky Dialga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)