Doubles Ubers!

CorruptedOmega

Banned deucer.
The last tournament featuring DUbers was the first DPL about a year and a half ago. The tournament schedule is pretty much booked until the release of Sun and Moon, so a tournament can't happen until then. Perhaps when Sun and Moon gets released I'll host one (so long as enough people actually want to play in it), but until then, please stop asking.

btw this isn't aimed at anyone in particular, it's just a friendly request for all

edit: I was wrong about the most recent tournament it was featured in, see tree's post

Last edited:

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
That's not entirely true, there was Fall Cup held about a year ago that was a bo3 single elimination bracket with DOU / DUbers / BW Doubles. If there's enough demand I'll consider starting DUbers roomtours to try to stimulate play / discussion, so let me know if you're on and want me to start one

Reactions: CMG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)