Doubles Minitour #6 - Balanced Hackmons [All hail Champion Nollan]

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
noobcubed and I are having some major conflicts - I'm booked solid except for a few hours tomorrow (Friday), but noobcubed is returning home and it'll be around 1 AM his time. We're trying to figure out what to do.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
If you guys need an extra day or two to get things working just let me know, I don't think anyone will mind a brief extension of the deadline

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
Since Mizuhime desires to play, I shall be stepping out and allowing them to take my place.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in as sub as well although i dont quite see us needing enough for me to get in :/

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
For the record, the midnight release of X and Y is not a valid excuse to John. I understand you all are hyped about it, but you can spare a few minutes to get your games done.

Celever and I were supposed to battle today, but he basically vanished. I kept almost getting in touch with him, but it didn't work out. Hopefully we'll battle tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)