Doubles Dash 2: The Return Of [Won by kingofkongs]

confirming
i dont get how a game can get that haxy, especially when every single piece of hax was gamechanging. how does it work

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I won vs Level 51, who happens to be the type of guy that cries about non-existant hax <3

edit: no aboos pls ;_;

edit 2: ok about two occurences of hax, none of which was relevant to the outcome of the game :|

Last edited:
The Hax I saw.

Air slash missing early (Rock slide missed later on Amongus so negated)
TTar sleeps only 1 turn (not really hax so much since it's completely possible to happen)
Double Protect from TTar. (That's annoying for sure)
Not getting a double Protect on either mon on the last turn (didn't really matter since there were 3 turns of Trick Room left to go)

Things that 51 raged over that were not hax.

Flying gem Acro from Eelektross ohkoing Amoongus. (No Crit)
Musharna being a bulky mofo and setting Trick Room. (Not dying to Heat Wave after eating an Acro)

The only "game changing" that happened was possibly TTar getting Double Protect against Escav, since Iron Ball TTar killed Tornadus on the last turn with Fling. Otherwise it's moot.

won vs blarajan forgot to save replay sry

positive points baby
edit: not positive points forgot i lost 3 fuck

Last edited:

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sadly hax went against me so lost 2-1 but was still a fantastic set of games (kom also beat nollan 2-0 before playin me)

congrats :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)