DOU C&C QC Team!

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Here is the DOU C&C QC team, for reference. These are the people who're going to check your analysis to make sure they're correct and up to standards and quality. If you want an analysis stamped, ask these guys!

QC Leaders (• ε •)
QC Team (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Note that we'd love to have more active and knowledgable members on the QC team! If you have good knowledge of the DOU metagame and are eager to help out, go and check analyses! We do notice amateur checks (amchecks); in fact, high-quality amchecks will be stamped by the QC team. Doing QC amchecks are basically like doing GP amchecks. If you can keep up good work with amchecks, you will have no problems getting on the team :)!

Last edited by a moderator:

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Due to expected decreased activity in regards to anything competitive Pokemon related, I'm stepping down as Doubles OU QC Queen. I'd like to take time to thank every member of the team that I've worked with, and I'm proud of the work we did in the short time I was in charge of this section of Smogon. I'd like to give the best to qsns, Yoda2798, thetalkingtree who were all added during my time, and who are all great people to work with and helped send out some great analyses.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
I'd like to thank shaian for everything he has done for DOU C&C and the DOU community in general :)! Great contributor and overall great guy, I wish you well in your future endeavors :)!

His stepping down does leave a hole in our ranks, however! Expect something soon~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)