DM and TheBM talk indie!!!

yeah indie is an awful term and i never use it

why? and cLOUDDEAD are my top two favorite bands with cLOUDDEAD being my second favorite album ever(behind endtroducing duh). most anticon is pretty great especially the one time collabos like 13 & God Hymies Basement and Boom Bip and DoesOne

pretentious (BAN ME PLEASE)s consider guided by voices indie right? i assume the would. 3rd favorite band

I've been listening to Jens Lekman a lot lately, particularly the album Oh You're So Silent Jens. I know he hasn't released anything in two years, but I only learned of his existence a little over a month ago!

yeah indie is an awful term and i never use it

why? and cLOUDDEAD are my top two favorite bands with cLOUDDEAD being my second favorite album ever(behind endtroducing duh). most anticon is pretty great especially the one time collabos like 13 & God Hymies Basement and Boom Bip and DoesOne

pretentious (BAN ME PLEASE)s consider guided by voices indie right? i assume the would. 3rd favorite band
yeah man cLOUDDEAD is a fucking king of an album, i found that ten paled in comparison.

hymies basement is one of the few collabs that i never checked out

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i haven't nabbed that one yet. I thought the sources only had transcodes?

guys have you heard of this band called The Shins i think they are kinda cool

i heard about them from watching the movie Garden State i dont think many of you have seen it but try to find it its realy good and has some killer tunes

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fuck Garden State, we were all middle-class liberal-minded white kids before we saw the movie, nothing has changed since then. but The Shins are good.

and right now I'm loaded so I'm going to pump my fickin'g fists to The Hold Steady. sailed away on such separate trips and she got penned down at the party pit~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)