Board Game Diplomacy - Any Way You Want It

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright right now I think a 7:30 - 8 EST start time is looking likely on Friday, if anyone has a problem with that let me know / say it now here

the only noticeable difference between your map Myzo and the base one, is Supply Center Ruh,, allowing folks to draft I think will be much more interesting than forcing us to maintain the Corner Powers (now all four). Also, Balkans/Russia being both the 4 Supply Center powers to start would only be an even bigger "Fuck You" to austria, and maybe even to Turkey,,

idk, draft is fun, will it be on discord?

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright uh it turns out I won't be able to make it that early on Friday so I'm going to have to make the draft sometime like 1 AM EST, please comment when the latest you can do on Friday is plus when you are free Saturday. We have enough signups that I'm probably going to say that if you can't make the draft time either submit a list with bid maximimums to me or you won't be able to play, sorry but it is obvious we won't find a time everyone can make it for and I am more than happy to simulate a draft given bid amounts for each territory if you can't make the time we agree on.

Alternatively most people (though not all) could do 8 so I can find someone else to run the draft probably if players would prefer that. The goal is really just to get the maximum number of people to be able to be online and unfortunately I can't be on all night waiting for that to happen.

I should be able to be online about 10 or 11 EST on tomorrow, for reference. If you don't comment here otherwise I will assume you are ok with this or any time Friday night. Sadly we won't be able to wait much either, I will hold a pre draft vote on North Africa then start the draft promptly at 1 AM EST (be there by 12:30 for the pre-draft vote) on Discord in the diplomacy channel for those who are there. My apologies for almost certainly not being able to include everyone but if you can't make that time you can still submit a preference bidding list and maximum bid for any number of territories and I will promise to include you.

UncleSam

Leading this village
For reference the above means tomorrow night aka late Friday and early early on Saturday (but who calls that Saturday lol), just so everyone is clear on what night I am referring to.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ya you can submit as detailed a list as you like and I'll use it. Try to help me understand what you mean however by everything in your list - I really don't want to have to make judgment calls for player bids

UncleSam

Leading this village
Auction draft - you nominate a territory and then everyone bids on it (nomination order goes around to everyone in either a snake or clockwise order)

UncleSam

Leading this village
I'll give everyone 100 (doesn't matter really just arbitrary), everyone drafts 2

If you can't make it please let me know and send me a list of territories you want with maximum bids for each. You can also send me general rules of thumb like 'draft only closest SC to first drafted' for second pick (ie don't draft home centers in disparate regions).

UncleSam

Leading this village
We are having a live auction around 1 AM EST tonight. If you can't make it message me with your bids and I will make your bids for you, according to any set of rules you would like me to follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)