Dibs' Newly Rebranded Super Duper Cool Special Awesome Art-Dump-But-Not-Shop Shop

dibs

double iron bashes
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
imma need uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dpp style playercard with a dibs impression of cynthia and my favourite 6 pokes, spiritomb, zam, garchomp, aranquanid, pangoro, raikou per favor. i also need it in avatar for smogon size :3 (200x200 pixels) <3<3

edit: fuck the avatar size suggestion, changing to any old size so that I can finally update my stupid sig, love ya

Mixed feelings about it, but overall I think it's cool. I was so lost on how to do Raikou so it looks significantly different to the other ones, but heyho. Also banning Araquanid requests, hoLE that's bad.
At least it's x10 better than mine !!!
Cynthia Avi soon.

hey dibs, can i have a fast 5 sec drawing of lilligant using shattered psyche on a muk or some poison blob. this is for the PU Lure of the Week thread

dibs

double iron bashes
Rwby started his PU Matchmaking thread, so naturally he wanted an infamous dibart banner

This was so fun. Both mons are so cute. It's so cute.
Also, i'm actually so happy with how this turned out, even if Mush is uhhh, weird if you want to hold it's hands.

Last edited:
hey i really like the player cards cause they're cute af if you want to draw me one that'd be great! My six favorite mons are Togedemaru, Pancham, Alolan Raichu, Garchomp, Sneasel, and Riolu. The player guy can be like anything. Hopefully your up for this and make it cute!

Reactions: TJ
Can you please draw a Komala with a dream bubble above it that shows another Komala battling? Komalaception, as I call it.

dibs

double iron bashes
Whoo I made some stuff.
It just started as a picture, but I decided to give it to Yogi for the Teambuilding Lab

This I just drew using the Bronzor from the banner, thought it looked cute.
Also ended up making the Clefairy into an avatar but it doesn't paste well alone :c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)