Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/152 Atk/8 Def/98 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Hypnosis
---

This thing is pretty standard. I use it to spook away Weavile who might otherwise destroy my team. also used to set up Stealth Rock. More of a MixWall if you can say. I like to keep things balanced with offense and defense.

Give Me Pain (Salamence) (♂) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 120 Atk/136 Spd/252 SAtk
Rash nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Brick Break
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Crunch
---

MixMence. This thing is an absolute terror for teams who are expecting the Godly SpecsMence. I chose him over Garchomp simply because the Immunity to Earthquake, Resistance to Fighting attacks, the 4x resist of Grass, 2x resist of Water and Fire, and not to forget Intimidate! The problem with this Mence is speed and it really hinders it as a revenge killer.

International Rustic (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 172 HP/216 Spd/120 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam
- Surf
---

Attacking Starmie. I didn't want to go with Recover/Rapid Spin/Ice Beam/Surf because I get walled by the likes of Gyarados. No Recovery move because of its frailty. Be gone Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Stealth Rock.

We're All In The Dance (Weezing) (♂) @ Leftovers
EVs: 116 HP/252 Def/4 Spd/136 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Haze
- Thunderbolt
- Pain Split
- Flamethrower
---

Yeah this is Weezing and its a great Physical Wall. I went with this move set to fudge over Gyarados and Heracross. Its also nice hitting jerks like Infernape and Metagross for neutral and super effective damage. This gets rid of stat uppers as well since I have no other phazers or pseudo-phazers.

Rest My Chemistry (Cresselia) (♀) @ Leftovers
EVs: 96 HP/160 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
---

Surprise, surprise. Meant to take out Blissey, Tyranitar, and anyone foolish enough to switch in. I may go with Bold to increase sturdyness making it somewhat of the Suicune of DP.

Flesh Failure (Heatran) (♂) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 22 HP/204 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Electric]

HP Electric to damage waters and flyers. Pretty good coverage. The reason for not running Explosion because of the wide range of Pokemon you can 2HKO.

Problems:
-This team has no priority moves so beating, that being said this team has a mediocre speed and when compared to others I wont be the first to implement my strategy.

-Phazing. My team has a huge problem with this being that Weezing is my only Phazer. Couple that with the lack of priority moves and I wont be fighting stat uppers for long.

-Residual damage. I have no way of inducing status directly and my only field strategy happens to be Stealth Rock, easily blown away.

If you have weezing to take out gyarados then you can afford to take out t-bolt on starmie and put recover in its place. don't be fooled, starmie can actually take some hit pretty well. also im wondering why there isnt will-o-wisp on weezing, it shuts down any physical attackers. replace fire blast with it, you can hit metagross with a will-o-wisp shutting it down. one main problem i see on your team is a lack of speed, other than maybe starmie, things like SD weavile etc can really rampage your team

no real physical presence here o___o
i mean besides brick break what's the gameplan when bliss switches in ?___?

Your team REALLY needs a physical attacker and/or physical sweeper.
And another phazer that can take a hit.

Here are some some suggestions:

-Swampert
-Infernape
-Electivire
-Empoleon
-Skarmory
-Heracross

If you have weezing to take out gyarados then you can afford to take out t-bolt on starmie and put recover in its place. don't be fooled, starmie can actually take some hit pretty well. also im wondering why there isnt will-o-wisp on weezing, it shuts down any physical attackers. replace fire blast with it, you can hit metagross with a will-o-wisp shutting it down. one main problem i see on your team is a lack of speed, other than maybe starmie, things like SD weavile etc can really rampage your team
Weavile cant do much to my team. Anyone switching in a Weavile into my Cress will likely catch and HP Fighting in the face. Fire Blast is crucial for the likes of Forry, Gross, Scizor, Lucario, and Heracross.

no real physical presence here o___o
i mean besides brick break what's the gameplan when bliss switches in ?___?
CM + HP Fighting D: Or Fire Blasting it to death.

Your team REALLY needs a physical attacker and/or physical sweeper.
And another phazer that can take a hit.

Here are some some suggestions:

-Swampert
-Infernape
-Electivire
-Empoleon
-Skarmory
-Heracross
Not fond of Swampert in DP. Infernape is useless agaisnt Dragons. Electivire is okay and would work nicely with my 3 ground immunities as well as my Starmie. I considered Empoleon for this team but with his speed and attack stat I might as well put in Agiligross. Skarmory isnt offensive at all. Heracross, eww.

Blissey walls your team like a pro. I think that Cresselia can 2HKO Blissey after 6 CMs, but it's possible that something like Heracross or Weavile come and rape you.

I suggest you to put Explosion to Heatran. That's the way to deal with Blissey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)