Creativity Beyond - Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those all the females you have or are the rest female too, just confirmining? Not really interested in any of those you just listed.
These are all the females that I have. Sorry

Oh and I've added the shiny yanma (net ball) to the list. If you're still not interested, then I'm sorry. :(

Do you just want me to owe you credit points for these pokemon?

I'm going to need a little bit longer, I've been hatching eggs cause apparently I don't have a male with in timer ball in stock. Shouldn't take too long.

These are all the females that I have. Sorry

Oh and I've added the shiny yanma (net ball) to the list. If you're still not interested, then I'm sorry. :(

Do you just want me to owe you credit points for these pokemon?
Yeah.. I could look at the Legends, maybe Yanma, but I think your fairly solid in those being non-redis?

Otherwise, I could look at credits as I don't think you gave any of your Bank Ball females as like 4IV spitbacks (only fresh caught).

Yeah.. I could look at the Legends, maybe Yanma, but I think your fairly solid in those being non-redis?

Otherwise, I could look at credits as I don't think you gave any of your Bank Ball females as like 4IV spitbacks (only fresh caught).
Well, like I said earlier, if you want to have semi-redis rights to trade any of my pokemon that you want, all you have to do is ask for my permission. :)

CMT for

Diabolico's Shiny Gastly (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Ice
IV's: 30/14/30/31/31/31
EV's: UT
Moves: Pain Split and Substitute
(Cloned from the AR device)
(I can trade this. You can't)

CMT for

Diabolico's Shiny Gastly (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Ice
IV's: 30/14/30/31/31/31
Moves: Pain Split and Substitute
(Cloned from the AR device)
Okay, but where is the link to your thread? I don't see it in your sig. =/

~UPDATES~

Diabolico's Roggenrola (♂)
Nature: Adamant
OT: Henkyo
Ability: Sturdy
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: n/a
(Non-Redistributable)
(Credits of the parent goes to babismanias)​

do you have any heavy ball kanga spitbacks you'd trade away? i have an old trade thread linked in my sig, i can still breed anything in it (and i have quite a few 5iv pokemon ready to go), and i can also breed aqua jet + belly drum dive ball marill and stored power + yawn HA poke ball eevee.

the IVs on the kangaskhan aren't required to be perfect, since i'm aiming for a specific hatch location and i have plenty of parents to breed my own. but a nicely IVed parent would save me a lot of time, so i'd trade more for one.

do you have any heavy ball kanga spitbacks you'd trade away? i have an old trade thread linked in my sig, i can still breed anything in it (and i have quite a few 5iv pokemon ready to go), and i can also breed aqua jet + belly drum dive ball marill and stored power + yawn HA poke ball eevee.

the IVs on the kangaskhan aren't required to be perfect, since i'm aiming for a specific hatch location and i have plenty of parents to breed my own. but a nicely IVed parent would save me a lot of time, so i'd trade more for one.
I have a RNG'd heavy ball Kangaskhan. I'm really not interested in a marill, however, I do see something on your thread that I want but it has to be female. Do you have a female adamant torchic (with speed boost) with these iv's (31/31/31/xx/31/31) or a spitback?

EDIT:
My apologies for the delay. I was selling some photos and t-shirts at an art convention while showing my artwork.

I have a RNG'd heavy ball Kangaskhan. I'm really not interested in a marill, however, I do see something on your thread that I want but it has to be female. Do you have a female adamant torchic (with speed boost) with these iv's (31/31/31/xx/31/31) or a spitback?

EDIT:
My apologies for the delay. I was selling some photos and t-shirts at an art convention while showing my artwork.
no worries!

the only female speed boost torchic i have right now is x/31/31/x/31/x, but it is adamant. i could try to breed you a better one though. do you actually want low kick on it?

no worries!

the only female speed boost torchic i have right now is x/31/31/x/31/x, but it is adamant. i could try to breed you a better one though. do you actually want low kick on it?
Hmmm.... low kick and baton pass. If that's not too much to ask. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)