Create Your Own Adventure - Comic

I look at it as a movie (esp. a summer blockbuster) that was based off of the book but added in lots of explosions to hold our short attention spans. +)
First off... ^LOL

Personally, out of the traditional starters, I'd pick Chimchar. Otherwise, I'd recommend he grab whatever pokemon was first runner up of the starter poll. (Although I would personally prefer Ralts...)
Secondly... J.T. has cubone in place of a starter so none of the gen4 starters will be making an appearance on his team, nor will Rowan be giving him one in this chapter. As for the runners-up in the starters poll... we may be seeing some of them as things roll on. Like I said at the beginning I reserve the right to make changes to what might actually be happening in the game.

Thirdly... SORRY GUYS!!!! My life is freaking insane right now but I hope to have the next chapter up soon! Thanks for the patience!

Fourthly... SORRY GUYS!!!!! I Just realized that by posting in this thread many of you will rush back, all excited, because you see that I have bumped it last and will be VERY disappointed to not find a comic. SOON! I promise!

^^^
At least we know you're alive. :)

But yeah, real life can really interfere with time on internet forums. It's a problem that desperately needs fixing.
We understand that you're busy.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
^Damn you, I thought Studio had his new comic up, only to find that somebody bumped the thread...X_X^

Speaking of which, Studio, do you have a rough idea about when the next comic should be up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)