Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Victini!Would you be interested in a 6ivs DW event Impish Banette with Cotton Guard?It is RNGed by myself in my White cartridge, caught in a Dream Ball and come from a legit event (so not injected).
I'd really like your Shiny Genesect.Let me know please.:)
I would be interested but not for the Genesect, sorry. Do you have anything else in your entralink you can still catch?

Are u abke to breed those legit Dream World event Sinnoh starters with their HAs?
Yes but they will be in a regular pokeball.

Hey Victini, in response to your CMT could I take your Naive Mewtwo and Quiet Diancie please?
Yes, let me know when you can trade.

I would be interested but not for the Genesect, sorry. Do you have anything else in your entralink you can still catch?
I have a 6ivs Dream Ball Jolly Arceus from the Popularity Poll Event.It is one of my best RNG. I don't have a second 3DS and I hate cloning using powersaves/action replay, so I can't clone it. If you're interested, are you able to clone it using the 3DS method?

I have a 6ivs Dream Ball Jolly Arceus from the Popularity Poll Event.It is one of my best RNG. I don't have a second 3DS and I hate cloning using powersaves/action replay, so I can't clone it. If you're interested, are you able to clone it using the 3DS method?
Already have one, thanks for the offer though.

If the Reshiram is pentagon then CMT for it :)
It was a difficult choice between your Diancie & Hoopa, but I think I'll go with Hoopa :) I've never owned one & when the event comes here I'm gonna try aiming for a mixed one.

It was a difficult choice between your Diancie & Hoopa, but I think I'll go with Hoopa :) I've never owned one & when the event comes here I'm gonna try aiming for a mixed one.
Ok :)

Which Diancie you wanted? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with a good Rash Diancie and there's a flawless Timid Hoopa(no Life Orb #) in another thread. Just saying that so that you don't regret it later xD

lmk what you think. I'll add you in the mean time.

After 3 weeks of occasional resetting, I can finally and proudly add this awesome beast to our trade thread:

#384 Rayquaza

OT: Galileo | ID No. 08055
Jolly | Air Lock |
31/31/31/0/31/31
Event moves: Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance
UT at Level 70. Comes from a legit Wondercard.
Non-redistributable. Reset by me after 3 weeks.

#384 Rayquaza

OT: Galileo | ID No. 08055
Jolly | Air Lock |
31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
Event moves: Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance

Comes at level 70 untouched from a legit Wondercard.
Took about 3 weeks to reset. This is one of my favorites and chances are I won't be trading it much.
NOT REDISTRIBUTABLE. Don't ask for redis rights.

Hi Gabe. How are you? Long time that we don't see xD; I'd like this Rayquaza, so CMT for him. I know that you don't give redistribution rights, but I try anyway to say that for them I can pay moreXD

Hi Gabe. How are you? Long time that we don't see xD; I'd like this Rayquaza, so CMT for him. I know that you don't give redistribution rights, but I try anyway to say that for them I can pay moreXD
I'll check and post in your thread later, but gonna sleep right now.

Sorry tho, not changing the redistribution policy on my Rayquaza for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)