Denied classic playoffs cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Content: Discussion over the playoffs, upset player that (did not) make play offs and predicionts who might win
Cast: Haven't talk to anyone yet, but I'd say competent old gen players that are not competing in play offs
length/date: obviously after the last cup / before play offs. length dunno, maybe an hour or two :|

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
I've wanted this to happen for a while so I'm glad there's interest from more than just me. Sort out the cast and when it will happen and this will get the green light for sure.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
It's cool, I'll close this for the time being, give me a message if you want to do this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)