Chesty's factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay. Take your time, and make sure to rest. I'm not in a hurry or anything :)

Thanks for the effort. I really appreciate it, Ches.
Well your right about one thing I do plan on taking a long rest. I have no clue how long it will be but I have personal reasons. My skype name is andrew.0003. If anyone needs something urgent let me know. Until then I need to figure out what I want to do. You guys have my word I will open up my trade thread and continue where I started things off I really like what I was doing with this trade thread. Until then though master mole .com will you be so kind to lock this thread up. I'll let you know by pm someday when to open this back up for me. If we have any pending trades I would prefer you to message me by PM or by skype either works and thanks.

Last edited:
Update 8/15/15

I know I said I would go off for a while and it only took two days for plenty of people to tell me that I my giveaways have helped out so what the heck I like what this site so I got my username changed let's start fresh shall we:). It was shellfish and foolish of me to leave this site.

Hasty
OT: Me I soft reset it myself real OT is SUM2014 ID 08064
Shield dust (I can trade an ability capsule if needed to change ability to compound eyes)
Moves: Stun spore, gust, light screen, struggle bug
24-25/30-31/28-29/30-31/12-13/28-29
Other notes: I only wish that was a 2 instead of a one for the special defense:/. Not guaranteed any flawless IV's so I guess it's decent. Has hidden power grass in case someone can narrow down the IV's.

Comes with Hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed an adamant one.

Comes with hidden ability can breed an adamant or jolly one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed an adamant or jolly one.

Comes with egg moves and hidden ability. Can breed a naughty one.

Also adding new fossil pokemon.

Capture projects.

Soul silver capture projects

Last edited:
cmt for the nest ball kabuto and quick ball shieldon. (No HA needed, just female)
Or maybe you'll be interested on luxury ball omanyte (HA) and dream ball lileep (HA)?

cmt for the nest ball kabuto and quick ball shieldon. (No HA needed, just female)
Or maybe you'll be interested on luxury ball omanyte (HA) and dream ball lileep (HA)?
So did you only want the kabuto and shieldon? Just a little confused here...

Hey man, I'm interested in the Hoopa if anything below interests you. Some have HAs and EMs, just let me know which and I can give you more info.

DREAM BALL
mr mime
larvitar
magmar
Kabuto
munna
Sigilyph
Drifloon
Swablue
Riolu
Onix
umbreon

MOON BALL
Nidoran female
clefairy
Murkrow
Jigglypuff
venonat
psyduck
Ralts
shinx
Snorlax

FAST BALL
pikachu
Paras
Vulpix
Ponyta
Weedle
pidgey

SAFARI BALL
koffing
Wooper
oddish
sandshrew

HEAVY BALL
Lapras
Onix
Geodude
Nidoran female

LOVE BALL
ekans
slowpoke
Lickitung

LURE BALL
Krabby
Magikarp
Tentacool
Pidgey

LEVEL BALL
Paras
Slugma
Pidgey
Pikachu
Miltank
Houndour
sentret

FRIEND BALL
Bellsprout
Exeggcute

SPORT BALL
Wurmple
Weedle

DIVE BALL
Tirtouga

Hey man, I'm interested in the Hoopa if anything below interests you. Some have HAs and EMs, just let me know which and I can give you more info.
I'm assuming you got all these yourself. I'd be interested in spitbacks of the following mr mime larvitar and magmar assuming you got these all yourself or from another source on site. Nature and Ivs don't matter I just need hidden ability ball and female. I would also need to get hoopa cloned.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
CMT for Hoopa and tell me if you find anything interesting in there.

Willing to trade multiple things for it.

Last edited:
CMT for Hoopa and tell me if you find anything interesting in there.

Willing to trade multiple things for it.
I'm so sorry for the late response. I'm interested in a dream ball onix. Dream ball growlithe and dream ball slugma. Iv's and nature and egg moves don't matter just need female ball and hidden ability.
Ok I'm ready when you are.
Also sorry for the late response as well. I have yet to get my hoopa cloned. Been looking for a cloner for quite a while...No luck.

I'm so sorry for the late response. I'm interested in a dream ball onix. Dream ball growlithe and dream ball slugma. Iv's and nature and egg moves don't matter just need female ball and hidden ability.

Also sorry for the late response as well. I have yet to get my hoopa cloned. Been looking for a cloner for quite a while...No luck.
Not a problem. I'll be around again for another 2 days, then out for the long weekend for PAX.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Don't worry, take all the time you need.

Onix and Slugma are no brainers. Unfortunately, I have dream ball Growlithe but without its HA (only intimidate and flash fire are available) ... you are absolutely free to pick something else to compensate.

Don't worry, take all the time you need.

Onix and Slugma are no brainers. Unfortunately, I have dream ball Growlithe but without its HA (only intimidate and flash fire are available) ... you are absolutely free to pick something else to compensate.
Nah I'll take the growlithe still

Hi Chesty, I finally made my thread (a while ago). :)

Could you please CMT for your Mespirit and Suicune (Hopefully both but I can settle for Mespirit)? I can do multiple mons/clone if needed.

Thank you!

Hi Chesty, I finally made my thread (a while ago). :)

Could you please CMT for your Mespirit and Suicune (Hopefully both but I can settle for Mespirit)? I can do multiple mons/clone if needed.

Thank you!
Yeah think you can clone for me. I'll have a look at your thread as well.
Hey, can you CMT for this please?

Naughty
OT: I soft reset this myself. Before anyone says well 26 defense stinks let me just say hoopa unbound already has bad defenses.
Moves: Hyperspace hole, psychich, astonish, nasty plot
31/31/26/29/29/31
Full redis

I have a trade thread and although I closed it, I still have all the stuff from it.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...1-careful-groudon-and-shiny-reshiram.3491399/
Sure I'll let you know what I want.
Hey Chesty, ya think you could breed me a Male Tyrunt? And does it have Ice Fang?
I can breed you one. Do you want it with hidden ability.

I have a bulbasaur on one of my friends friend safari's, what we're you looking for on the bulbasaur?
If you can do a capture project for me which would be females with hidden ability and in one of each pokeball I can offer a decent amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)