Chesty's factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in an Adamant Totodile with Sheer force in a repeat ball. (Egg moves Aqua jet and Ice punch)
Does not have to he IV'd in any way. I just like to have a Shiny (after some time breeding) Totodile in a Repeat ball to match my Shiny Golduck ^^

Let me know what I could give you in return.
I don't know if I have much to offer.

I'm interested in an Adamant Totodile with Sheer force in a repeat ball. (Egg moves Aqua jet and Ice punch)
Does not have to he IV'd in any way. I just like to have a Shiny (after some time breeding) Totodile in a Repeat ball to match my Shiny Golduck ^^

I don't have a repeat ball totadile spitback. I do have a dive ball shiny totadile though that I can trade you.

Just so you're aware, HA Totodile can't be in anything other than a standard Pokeball.

Update 8/5/15

I added five new capture projects from my soul silver (finally got my game back). Either ways it's a small start but there will be a ton of stuff to come from my soul silver and there will be a ton of capture projects. I thought I would update my thread though with five new soul silver capture projects just to give everyone a taste of what's to come in the future. Thanks.​

Good luck with your thread, my friend. :)

BTW, is this Dream ball HA Lickitung of yours a female? If it is, can you cmt for it, please?

Good luck with your thread, my friend. :)

BTW, is this Dream ball HA Lickitung of yours a female? If it is, can you cmt for it, please?
Hey dude I'm glad to see you around hope moving was successful. It just so happens that I have to breed that same lickitung for someone else. When I have it breed I would be glad to do a spitback for spitback trade if you would like. I'll VM or PM you when I have your lickitung:)

Hey dude I'm glad to see you around hope moving was successful. It just so happens that I have to breed that same lickitung for someone else. When I have it breed I would be glad to do a spitback for spitback trade if you would like. I'll VM or PM you when I have your lickitung:)
Thanks. My new room isn't done yet but hopefully it will before I move. The wifi connection here at my old house is still active. So while it's still active, I can use it to trade if I want to before it shuts down.

And thank you, that will be great. ;)

Thanks. My new room isn't done yet but hopefully it will before I move. The wifi connection here at my old house is still active. So while it's still active, I can use it to trade if I want to before it shuts down.

And thank you, that will be great. ;)
Alright will do:) I'll try to trade soon then because yeah the one thing I want is for you not to get the pokemon you wanted because I couldn't trade with you before your wifi shuts down:)

Alright will do:) I'll try to trade soon then because yeah the one thing I want is for you not to get the pokemon you wanted because I couldn't trade with you before your wifi shuts down:)
Take your time. There's no need to rush. Besides, I'm pretty sure the wifi will still last a little longer. Probably about a week or two. ;)

chester my friend, im interested in a premier ha aerodactly spitback. please let me know what youd like in exchange!
Sorry for the late response. I kinda wanna finish one more pending trade first before I pile on more work for myself. It shouldn't be long though:) I kinda wanna finish my pending trade though with JessiahtheGod and yeah sorry for being a little lazy recentlyXD.

Hey, what's up Ches. Could you CMT for that Dream Ball Lileep? :)
I'll have a look later on but I need to finish up a pending trade first and then I need to check MattaPod trade thread as well.

Small update 8/8/15

I finished formatting my thread. I still need to add a few more pokemon on my trade thread including my battle ready stuff but I will get there eventually. Hopefully I have something to your liking. Happy trading and also my giveaway thread will be coming soon.

I'll have a look later on but I need to finish up a pending trade first and then I need to check MattaPod trade thread as well.

Small update 8/8/15

I finished formatting my thread. I still need to add a few more pokemon on my trade thread including my battle ready stuff but I will get there eventually. Hopefully I have something to your liking. Happy trading and also my giveaway thread will be coming soon.
Lookin forward to the giveaway thread ;)

Could I get the egg moves of slowpoke, spoink and skorupi?
slowpoke has the egg moves...belch, block, sleep talk, future sight.
Skorupi...pursuit, whirlwind, twineedle
spoink has...trick, extrasensorry, mirror coat, amnesia however it does not have HA.

slowpoke has the egg moves...belch, block, sleep talk, future sight.
Skorupi...pursuit, whirlwind, twineedle
spoink has...trick, extrasensorry, mirror coat, amnesia however it does not have HA.
I'm interested in a female DBHA slowpoke and male spoink. Let me know what you'd like from my breeding grounds. :)

I'm interested in a female DBHA slowpoke and male spoink. Let me know what you'd like from my breeding grounds. :)
Ahh slowpoke doesn't have hidden ability as well. I can give you a female spitback and can breed a male spoink with egg moves though and I can trade your for only one of your pokemon would that be fair?

Ahh slowpoke doesn't have hidden ability as well. I can give you a female spitback and can breed a male spoink with egg moves though and I can trade your for only one of your pokemon would that be fair?
Ah, it's ok. I'd like all males then, if that is fine with you? I can breed you a perfect 5IV female from my shop for the two. ^^ Would that be fine with you?
If so, let me know what you'd like in return.

EDIT: Spitbacks will be fine.

Ah, it's ok. I'd like all males then, if that is fine with you? I can breed you a perfect 5IV female from my shop for the two. ^^ Would that be fine with you?
If so, let me know what you'd like in return.

EDIT: Spitbacks will be fine.
I only need one spitback mine wont even come with hidden ability and I probably will ask for a spitback from your thread with hidden ability. If I can't even match your offer then I really don't consider it to much of a fair trade which is why I only need one spitback:) I'll let you know what I want in a while.

I only need one spitback mine wont even come with hidden ability and I probably will ask for a spitback from your thread with hidden ability. If I can't even match your offer then I really don't consider it to much of a fair trade which is why I only need one spitback :) I'll let you know what I want in a while.
Well, if you really do want a spitback from me, I'll accept that. Just let me know. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)