CapTT 3 Semifinals

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Dashing Malacondas(1) VS Choice Band Revenankhs(4)
SM: DetroitLolcat vs Tadasuke
SM: Ria vs Reviloja753 *
SM: mxmts vs PD
CapLC: hoblaph* vs Jox
CapDoubles: Z strats vs Yellow Paint
ORAS: TraceofLife vs Rat With Wings

Banlists:
CapLC: Regular LC Banlist + Cawdet

All games are default Bo1, however if both players agree to a Bo3 I will be accepting Bo3s. Goodluck to all.

I would like for the semifinals to end on the 5th of october. If an extension is needed please request with reasoning.

All games need replays.

Note: I'll be editing this again if any more information changes so keep an eye out.

DO NOT AT ANY TIME MAKE ANY COMMENT IN A MATCH THAT COULD HELP EITHER PLAYER MAKE A STRATEGIC MOVE. GHOSTING IS NOT ALLOWED. Don't be a dick, follow basic tour guidelines. Because of this, Modchatting your games is encouraged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Needless to say Jox and I are going to need an extension. This weekend is a public holiday for me so I will be without internet and he's at work, so we've tentatively scheduled for Monday. I know that's pretty late after the deadline so if that's too late let us know and we can look for another time.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You didn't(/don't) need to forfeit, drap was going to make an activity call or a coinflip. This wasn't holding the finals up at all.

I mean I guess rat wasn't that good with communicating stuff on VMs though... :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)