CaP Prevos: Voodoll - Final Product

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Here we are! Apologies for the delay in getting this together.

Thank you to everyone who got involved in making Voodoll a reality! We will see if we can get it up onto the server when the other CaP Updates go live. Voodoll will be a strong special attacking leaning Pokemon and with good dual STABs in Normal and Dark, giving it a powerful base to work from.

Name: Voodoll
Typing: Normal/Dark
Abilities: Volt Absorb / Lightning Rod / Cursed Body
Stats: 55 / 40 / 55 / 75 / 50 / 70
Moveset: CaP Prevos - Voodoll - Part 5 - Movepool
Sprites:

Pokedex:
Voodoll, the Pain Pokémon

Diamond: This Pokémon feels constant pain and suffering from needles in its body. Screams of pain can be heard from inside it.

Pearl: VOODOLL was created through an ancient black magic. It uses this black magic to defend itself from attackers.

Platinum: It has numerous pins pierced in its body. Each pin is said to contain the combined pain of innocent souls.

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
It's great to see a picture I've looked at for the past almost two years finally have an identity! Really excited to see this on PS! and on the prevo thread.

Wait, are these updated Prevos being implemented before their parents' updates? If so, the access to Hidden Abilities won't make much sense until the main CAPs' updated movepools are implemented. It'll only be until the middle of June or a little longer, but still.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Wait, are these updated Prevos being implemented before their parents' updates? If so, the access to Hidden Abilities won't make much sense until the main CAPs' updated movepools are implemented. It'll only be until the middle of June or a little longer, but still.
If these are complete, I'd like them to be added at the same time if possible. I don't see why we should wait. I'll try and get the much shorter movepool updates out of the way for the other CaP Prevos starting hopefully tonight at some point. I'll also be "fixing" a few things too with the updates, like typings being backwards (Brattler -> Malaconda) and some hidden ability peculiarities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)